剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
迈克尔 你失踪快两年了
I... I thought you left, I thought you weren't coming back.
我...我以为你走了 我以为你不会回来了
Two years? - Michael, what happened to you?
两年? - 迈克尔 你出了什么事
I'll never let us be apart again, Corrina.
我们不会再分开了科琳娜
I will never let them hurt me again.
我不会再让他们伤害我了
Any of them. - Who?
不管是谁 - 谁
Tony. - Avengers, protect Korvac.
托尼 - 复仇者 保护科瓦克
Still think Korvac's making all this up?
还认为是科瓦克编造的这些
I'm on the fence.
我保留意见
Michael Korvac...
迈克尔·科瓦克
No. No. Please, you have to help me.
不 不 拜托了 你们得帮我
Tony.
托尼
There's a tree and a raccoon scowling at us, man. Are we firing?
哥们 这棵树和浣熊冲着我们叫唤 要开火么
Just wait, they're intelligent, maybe we can...
等等 他们是智慧生物 也许我们可以...
No!
不
Wasp, get Korvac and the girl out of here.
小黄蜂 带着科瓦克和这个女孩离开这里
We have to go. Back there, to the stairs. Go!
我们得走了 回到楼梯那去 快
I... Wow, is that quantum energy? Okay, I'm impressed.
我...哇 那是量子能量 好吧 真让我我大开眼界
Yeah, I'm guessing you didn't just surrender.
是的 我猜你是不会投降的
I said I was impressed, but I've got shields too, lady.
我说了我大开眼界 但我也有盾 女士
Your sword's not going to do much.
你的剑可伤不了我
Okay, those might do something.
好吧 这么一堆可能多少能伤到一点
You are in my mind.
你知道我脑子里在想什么
Better look behind you, mate.
最好回头看看 兄弟
Want to formally introduce you, yeah?
想要正式介绍一下是吧
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Head for the hangars. Left!
去机库 左边
No, the other left!
不 这边才是左
Hulk!
浩克
Behind you!
小心身后
You look pretty human for an evil alien.
对于邪恶的外星人来说 你长得还挺像个人类的
Who are you? And what do you want with Korvac?
你是谁 你们要科瓦克干什么
I'm called Star Lord, and you have to listen to me.
我是星爵 你得听我说
You have no idea who Michael Korvac is.
你完全不清楚迈克尔·科瓦克是什么人
Impossible.
不可能
Wait, was that English?
等等 刚刚那是英语
We have to get to the Quinjet.
我们必须得上昆氏喷射机
Michael... Michael, stop! You're hurting me.
迈克尔..迈克尔 停下 你弄疼我了
No, I need more time, I have to have more time.
不 我需要更多时间 我必须要有更多的时间
I can't let them take me.
我不能让他们抓住我
I cannot let you do that.
我不会让你得逞的
Go. Go!
走 走
Jan, wait.
珍 等等
You have to listen to what this guy's got to say.
你们得听听这个人说的
Hawkeye, what are you doing? - Just listen to him.
鹰眼 你在做什么 - 听他说吧
Korvac, he's a wanted fugitive. He's insane.
科瓦克他是一个逃犯 他是个疯子
He's wiped out thousands of sentient lives.
他杀了数以千计的生命
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Well that's not good.
好吧 这可不妙
I can't believe this. I won't. Michael is the victim here.
我不相信这个 我不相信 迈克尔是个受害者
He was abducted, experimented on. He...
他被绑♥架♥了 被做实验 他...
Michael?
迈克尔
I'm never going to let them hurt me again.
我不会再让他们伤害我了
No, Jan. Jan!
不 珍 珍
Wake up, please.
醒醒 拜托了
Iron Man? Hawkeye?
钢铁侠? 鹰眼?
Hulk!
绿巨人
I've been here.
我来过这
This is not Wakanda. - T'Challa.
这里不是瓦坎达 - 特查拉
Where are we? What's happening?
我们在哪 发生了什么
What the heck is going on here?
见鬼的到底发生了什么
What's going on here
这儿发生的
is that you ape-people need to knock this off.
是你们这些人应该阻止的
Quasar, do something about this.
类星体 处理一下
Adam, hear me.
亚当 听我说
Okay, enough! I want answers.
好的 够了 我要答案
Who are you people? Who is Michael Korvac?
你们是什么人 迈克尔·科瓦克是谁
And where are we?
还有 我们在哪
And why can you weird aliens speak English now?
还有为什么你们这些奇怪的外星人现在都能说英语了
We are speaking mind to mind through the power
我们在进行意识上的交流
of Adam Warlock's soul gem.
通过亚当术士的灵魂宝石
Okay, that probably didn't help explain things.
好吧 这可能没法解释清楚情况
Look, my name is Peter Quill, I'm the leader of the Guardians.
听着 我叫彼得·奎尔 我是守护者的头头
He's the Star-Lord. Respect him!
他是星爵 向他致敬
Rocket...
火箭
We're an intergalactic peacekeeping force.
我们是星际维和部队
We work together to keep the known galaxies stable.
为了保持星系间的稳定而努力
Guardians of the Galaxy. Sort of like Space Avengers.
星际守护者 就像宇宙版的复仇者联盟
This is Quasar.
这是类星体
Mister Personality here is Rocket Raccoon.
这位是富有个性的火箭·浣熊
The big tree is Groot.
这棵大树是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Any time there's an imbalance detected,
每当有任何不安定的情况发生
thanks to Warlock here, we intervene
就要靠术士了
and deal with the situation, whatever it may be.
不管什么问题他都能应付
And in this case, it's Korvac.
还有就是在这件事上 对付的就是科瓦克了
He's a threat bigger than anything we've ever seen.
他强大到闻所未闻
From what we have discovered,
从我们已知的资料来看
it appears he was a Kree test subject that escaped.
他似乎是从克里那逃出来的实验对象
We're familiar with the Kree.
我们克里人并不陌生
Whatever the Kree did, it changed him.
不管克里人对他做了什么 都彻底改变了他
A latent genetic potential within humanity perhaps.
或许是激发了人类基因潜在的能力
They had never seen anything like it.
他们从没见过这样的情况
The Kree ship was destroyed.
克里人的飞船被毁了
By the time we caught wind of it all,
我么听到风声感到的时候
Korvac somehow had ended up on a space station.
科瓦克不知怎么降落在了一个空间站上
He destroyed it, too,
他把它也给毁了
along with a chunk of the planet's surface below.
还把其他行星的大♥片♥地面摧毁了
A Rigellian Recorder caught an image of Korvac in space,
一个热量记录器捕捉到了当时的情况
just hovering in the debris laughing.
他在废墟之间 狂笑
And then he disappeared.
然后就消失了
We've been tracking his energy signature
我们一直在追踪他的能量信♥号♥♥
across the galaxy, finally to here, Earth.
结果就穿过整个银河 最后到了地球
I can feel him.
我能感觉到他
Korvac's power grows, as does his madness.
科瓦克的能量如同他的疯狂一样在增加
He would have destroyed us all,
如果我没把大家拉进灵魂宝石
had I not pulled us into the Soul Gem.
他能把我们都消灭掉
Can we beat him? - Not physically.
我们能打败他么? - 从身体上来说 不可能
Our plan was to keep him occupied long enough
我们的计划是尽量的拖住他
to let Warlock pull him in here, into the Soul Gem.
让术士把他关进这里 灵魂宝石内
You may have noticed but it didn't work out so well.
也许你注意到了 这个计划并不那么顺利
So wait, if we're in here, where's Korvac?
等等 如果我们在这里 那科瓦克在哪
You're one of them, aren't you? The Kree.
你是他们之中的一员 不是么 你是克里人
You've come to take me, but I won't let you!
你是来抓我的 但我不会让你得逞的
No. That's not possible.
不 这不可能
Michael, we can help you. But you have to stop this.
迈克尔 我们能帮你 但你要先住手
No, no, no, no, no. What they did to me,
不 不 不 不 不 他们对我做过的
I won't let that happen again, not to anyone.
我不会再让它发生在任何人身上
And now, I can stop them!
现在 我可以阻止他们
I can feel the power inside of me.
我可以感受到我体内的能量
Now!
现在
Korvac, we can protect you from the Kree, if you stop fighting us.
科瓦克 如果你停止攻击 我们可以保护你不受克里人的伤害的
You lie!
你说谎
Warlock, now!
术士 就是现在
No. Nooo!
不 不
Corrina?
科琳娜
Please, Michael, stop. You're scaring me.
求你了 迈克尔 住手吧 你吓到我了
Scared of me?
我吓到你了
No, Corrina, I'm going to protect you.
不 科琳娜 我会保护你的
I'm doing all of this for you. To make the monsters go away.
我做这一切都是为了你 让怪物们远离你
You're the only monster here, Michael.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表