剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
或者是在镜头前秀什么
A Hulk is a Hulk is a Hulk! green, red or blue!
浩克就是野兽 就是怪物 绿的也好 红的也罢
doesn't matter.
本性都一样
We've already got one in custody and when this one screws up...
我们已经关押了一个 等这一个也捅出篓子
We'll lock him in with Banner and throw away the key!
我们就把他和班纳关到一起 让他们永不见天日
It's a very strange day...
感觉真奇怪
when I find myself actually agreeing with Thunderbolt Ross.
我今天竟然赞同霹雳罗斯
He can't deny that our new red friend has been living up to his word.
他不能否认 我们的红色朋友没有违背自己的诺言
That's putting it mildly.
你说得太含蓄了
Seems that everytime we turn around he's on the news for some new heroics.
感觉才一转身的功夫 他又有新壮举上电视了
So both of you are buying into this?
所以你们俩都吃这一套
We've all made look bad at some point, Cap.
我们过去都被误解过 队长
Besides he willingly submitted himself to a full body scan...
而且他自愿进行了全身扫描
which did show evidence of possible mind control in his past.
证据显示他过去确实可能受到大脑操控
This is a mistake.
肯定是搞错了
Think about what this team deals with on a daily basis.
想想这支队伍每天都在面对什么吧
Having a Hulk on the roster?
有一位浩克在我们这边
Specially one that won't take your head off if someone puts too much cream in his coffee?
尤其是一位不会因为咖啡里奶油加多了就把你的头拧下来的
That's fire power we can use.
这对我们很有帮助啊
And what about Bruce? Do we just leave him locked up?
那布鲁斯呢 我们就这么任由他被关起来吗
You saw him, Cap. - Yes I did.
你也看到他的样子了 队长 - 对 我看到了
And you, of all people, Wasp...
而你 小黄蜂
You should know better!
应该比其他人更明白
We don't give up on friends!
我们不应该放弃自己的朋友
Let's just put it to a vote. Majority rules
我们投票决定吧 少数服从多数
Fine.
好吧
While it might not have been unanimous...
虽然没有全体达成一致
a decision has been made
我们还是做出了决定
And it's time to make it official.
现在该正式宣布这个决定了
With his recent actions, the red Hulk...
鉴于其最近的表现
has more than made up for his past transgressions.
红浩克将功补过
With the presentation of this Avengers ID card...
通过赠予这张复仇者身份卡
we proudly announce the red Hulk will be joining our ranks.
我们荣幸地宣布 红浩克正式加入复仇者的队伍
ive immediately.
立即生效
Don't leave home without it, pal.
记得出门要带上啊 伙计
Thank you, Iron Man. And to the rest of the Avengers...
谢谢你 钢铁侠 还有其他各位
Who supported me on this proud occasion.
在这个荣耀的时刻支持我的复仇者
Come on guys, say it once to the cameras
来吧大伙儿 对着镜头喊一次口号♥
Yeah come on guys. - We want to hear it!
是啊 来嘛 - 我们想听
Avengers, assemble!
复仇者 集♥合♥
So, where is Captain America?
说起来 美国队长在哪儿
JARVIS, I want to know about the red Hulk.
贾维斯 我想了解红浩克
I want to know who he is.
我要知道他是谁
All that exists are the statistics that were gathered during the initial screening process
所有初次扫描的数据都陈列在屏幕上了
Strength levels. Radiation power.
力量级别 辐射强度
Intelligence quotients.
智力水平
What I saw in the field...
我看到在战斗中
his strategic mind in approach to combat...
他的对于战斗的战略思维
suggests military training. - entirely possible, sir.
表明他受过军事训练 - 极有可能 先生
If he was so intent on showing himself as a hero...
如果他如此迫切地想做个英雄
He could have approached us anytime.
他任何时候都能来找我们
But he waited for a specific moment.
但是他等到了这个特殊的时刻
A moment when the Hulk was on an uncontrollable rampage.
浩克正处于无法控制的暴怒的时刻
Sir, you are no longer alone.
先生 有人来了
Missed you at the adoption ceremony.
迎新仪式上没见到你
Look I know that maniac was a friend of yours.
听着 我知道那个疯子是你的朋友
But you were nuts to have that monster around in the first place.
但是你先把他留在身边就是个错误
Just worry about yourself.
操心好你自己吧
I'll be keeping a close eye on you.
我会密切留意你的
Maybe this is something you want to take up with me...
也许你想把这件事变成你我之间的
personally.
私人恩怨
Here you are.
你在这呢
Try not to wander off when I'm giving you the nickel tour.
我在给你做导游的时候别乱跑好吗
Sorry Hawkeye.
抱歉 鹰眼
I got curious. Let's go.
好奇心发作了 我们走吧
I apologize for the short notice, Avengers.
抱歉通知得太仓促 复仇者们
But something has come up that demands our immediate attention.
但发生了一件事 需要我们及时重视
I'm afraid that one of our teammates has gone off the reservation.
我们的一名队友恐怕违反了规定
That my friends is an illegal act in progress.
这可是非法的行为 朋友们
Cap? - Is that Banner's cell?
队长 - 那不是班纳的囚室吗
He plans to release the beast?
他打算释放那头野兽吗
Avengers... assemble.
复仇者 集♥合♥
Banner, Banner! wake up, come on!
班纳 班纳 醒醒 快
What did they do to him?
他们对他做了什么
Wasp!
小黄蜂
Sorry I played stowaway, Cap...
不好意思我偷搭了便车 队长
But I kept thinking about what you said.
但我一直在想你说的话
You're right I should know better.
你是对的 我应该比其他人更清楚
So, I'm here to help, if I can.
所以 我来帮忙了 如果能帮上的话
Your timing couldn't be better.
你来得正好
I need you to investigate the implant in Banner's head.
我需要你查看一下班纳脑袋里植入的这个东西
OK, I'm no scientist but there's some sort of ...
好吧 我不懂科学 不过这儿有某种
it looks like there's a device connected to his brain.
看起来像是连着他的大脑的装置
Right, but who planted it?
好吧 不过是谁植入的
and why?
又是为什么呢
Wasp, get out of there!
小黄蜂 快出来
Cap, I could feel it.
队长 我能感觉到
Some sort of high frequency signal.
某种高频的信♥号♥♥
Less talk, more action. - Right.
别说了 快动手 - 对哦
Hulk.
浩克
It wasn't you.
不是你
You didn't betray me.
你没有出♥卖♥♥♥我
Did you? - No, I didn't.
对不对 - 是的 我没有
But the implant. Who did this to you?
但是这个植入芯片是谁对你干的
Captain America...
美国队长
for treason against the United States government,
由于违抗美国政♥府♥
for aiding and abetting a known super criminal,
协助并教唆臭名昭著的罪犯
you are under arrest.
你现在被捕了
You can either surrender peacefully or you can resist.
你可以乖乖就范 也可以抵抗
Please, resist.
最好抵抗吧
I know you had a reason, Cap make it a good one please.
我想你一定有理由 队长 拜托那是个好理由
We caught this out of Hulk's skull.
我们从浩克的头上取出了这个
An implant wired into his brain.
一个和他脑子连在一起的芯片
Remote controlled to send him into a rage.
通过遥控来让他暴怒
Oh great, this is based on old Stark cybernetic tech,
呃好极了 这是根据老式的斯塔克控制技术做成的
I sold to the militaries years ago.
多年前我卖♥♥给了军方
You'll have to do better than that, ugly.
你得拿出更好的能耐来 丑八怪
I won't need to.
我不需要
I'll content to let you destroy yourself
我更愿意让你毁了自己
No!
不
Let's move, Avengers!
行动吧 复仇者们
Don't you get it? you're old news.
你还不明白吗 你已经过时了
They don't want a psycho, they want a soldier.
他们不需要一个精神病 他们要一个战士
We've already got one, Thanks
我们已经有一个了 多谢
I'll crush you!
我要撕碎你们
No, this is about you and me.
不 这是你我之间的事
They head for the surface.
他们往地面上去了
Wait, he dropped something.
等等 他掉了个东西
I think I found Hulk's angry button.
我想我找到浩克的愤怒按钮了
A remote trigger and guess who was holding it?
一个遥控触发器 猜猜在谁手上
So, this entire time, the red Hulk was manipulating us...
所以一直以来 红巨人都在操纵我们
blaming the Hulk and making himself look like a hero?
诽谤浩克 好显得他自己像个英雄
Yeah, and we fell for it. - Not exactly.
是啊 而我们上当了 - 也不尽然
Allow me to school you in the art of war.
让我来教教你战斗的规则
First lesson: There's always casualties!
第一课 要做出必要的牺牲
You waste your time saving civilians...
有任务等着你完成的时候
when there's a mission to complete.
你却浪费时间去救这些平民
You are too soft!
你太软弱了
It would appear your reckoning has arrived, traitor.
你的审判降临了 叛徒
Hold on, Thor, that's not how we deal with a fellow Avenger...
等等 索尔 怎么能这样对待淘气的
who's gone rogue.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表