剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
He must need to replenish his energy to survive.
他必须要补充他的能源才能活下去
-Enough talk. -No, wait!
- 话说得够多了 - 不 等等
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Uh-oh.
Quake! Go!
震撼 快上
Ah! No you don't!
不 想都别想
You believe you can defeat a herald of Galactus?
你觉得你能打败一个吞星使者吗
We don't just believe, monster. We're doing it.
我们不靠空想 怪物
我们只靠行动
Take that machine down.
破坏那台机器
You must hold. He will burn himself out.
你要坚持住 他会烧死自己的
Hulk! Now, while he is weakened!
浩克 趁他被削弱了
Yeah! Hawkeye, go!
鹰眼 快上
You think to use the elements against me, creature?
你以为能用元素来对付我吗 你这生物
I will show you thunder.
我给你看看什么才是雷电
队长 为什么所有东西都在发光
Cap... why is everything glowing?
我的天 我想我们刚刚惹毛他了
Oh, boy. I think we just ticked him off.
He reformed the machines.
他重组了机器
这消耗了他宝贵的能源
It cost him precious energy.
That's why he needed the heralds.
所以他才需要使者们
But that doesn't matter now.
-那已经不重要了 -什么 怎么了
Why? What's happening?
It's beginning. Galactus is devouring the planet.
开始了
吞星开始摧毁星球了
我不能眼睁睁看着
I can't just stand here watching.
如果我要出去 我就要去战斗
If I'm going out, I'm going out fighting.
Tony, this isn't some supervillain or would-be conqueror.
托尼 这不是什么能够被征服的超级恶棍
这次不一样
This is different. This is a force of nature.
这是自然之力
告诉我你知道些什么 里德 随便什么
Give me something, Reed, anything.
The heralds' machines, they're pulling energy from the Earth
那些使者的机器 他们在吸收地球的能量
然后把它们转换成反物质的微粒
and converting it to anti-matter particles.
吞星真的在消耗这个星球
Galactus is literally consuming the planet.
- 我们只能 - 停 上一句是什么
-We've only got-- -Stop. Back up.
Did you say anti-matter?
你刚刚说反物质
JARVIS, find the ship's controls.
贾维斯 找到飞船的控制台
It came here through a wormhole. There must be some way to reactivate it.
它是通过一个虫洞到这儿来的 一定有什么办法重新激活它
这最多只是暂时之计
That's a temporary measure at best.
Even were you to pull Galactus into the wormhole,
就算我们能把吞星推进那个虫洞
he could be back in seconds from wherever in the universe you send him.
他不出一秒钟就又能回来
I don't intend to send him somewhere in this universe.
我不准备把他送到宇宙任何地方
We're sending him to the Negative Zone.
我们把他送去负波带
反物质
Anti-matter. Galactus consumes anti-matter.
吞星消耗反物质
-And the Negative Zone... -Is full of anti-matter energy.
- 而负波带 - 全是反物质
你 我 还有汉克曾经打开过通往负波带的入口
You, me and Hank once created a portal to the Negative Zone.
We've got three minutes to do it again.
我们还有三分钟再来一次
It's the end of the world! I'm freaking out!
世界要完了
我吓死了 你为什么不害怕
Why aren't you freaking out?
- 因为我能听见 - 听见什么
-Because I can hear it. -Hear what?
Thunder.
雷声
Hear me, Galactus. I am Thor the Thunderer, son of Odin,
听着 行星吞噬者
我是索尔 雷神索尔
奥丁之子 阿斯嘉德的王子
Prince of Asgard.
But today, above all things, I am an Avenger.
但是今天 抛开这一切
我是一个复仇者
And this world is under my protection.
而这个世界受我的保护
钢铁侠 如果你准备好去做什么事
Iron Man, if you're going to do something, now's the time.
现在就去做
We're on it, Cap. Clear everyone out from under the ship.
我们这就做 队长 把其他人从飞船上撤离
Things are about to get messy.
这儿马上要一团乱了
快 快 快
Go! Go! Go!
Before you ask, it wasn't me.
先说明白了 不是我♥干♥的
- 看来这是你做的 - 噢 是的
-I take it this is your doing? -Oh, yeah.
We were able to map the wormhole to the Negative Zone
我们可以定位通往负波带的虫洞了
and key it to the cosmic power that Galactus is putting off.
吞星吸收的宇宙能量
It's actually pulling him in.
正在把他往虫洞里推
We're not just kicking him off the planet.
我们不仅仅要把他驱逐出地球
We're kicking him out of the universe.
我们还要把他驱逐出宇宙
话别说太满
Don't be so sure.
Thor!
- 托尔 - 我和你一起 钢铁侠
I am with you, Iron Man.
趁现在
Now!
We won!
我们赢了
Wait. What did we do?
等等 我们做了什么
We gave Galactus what he wanted.
我们给了吞星他正想要的
In the Negative Zone, Galactus won't need to feed on planets.
在负波带 他再也不需要吞噬行星了
The entire universe is filled with residual anti-matter energy.
在那儿整个宇宙都充满了残留的反物质能量
He'll be feeding on the infinite universe itself.
他能依靠无尽的宇宙本身为食了
你想知道历史
You wanted to know how history will remember the Avengers, Iron Man?
将会如何记载复仇者吗 钢铁侠
那么 这就是你的答案
Well, here's your answer.
耶
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表