剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
我们信任你
Do you think this is how I wanted today to go?
难道我想要今天变成这样吗
I have to do this, Jan.
我必须这么做 珍
This isn't just a hobby for me, this is my duty.
这不是我的爱好 这是我的职责
Don't do this, Iron Man.
别这样 钢铁侠
I have to. I...
我必须这么做 我...
I can't trust you, any of you.
我不能相信你们 你们所有人
Hulk and Wasp are already shape-changers.
浩克和小黄蜂本来就是易形者
Captain America could have been a Skrull
美国队长从我们发现他那天起
from the day we found him.
就有可能是斯克鲁尔人
Ms. Marvel was working with an alien when we met her.
我们碰见惊奇女士的时候她正和一个外星人合作
And Panther... Panther was gathering information on all of us,
还有黑豹 黑豹收集过我们所有人的资料
he even hacked Jarvis for our files.
甚至为了获取档案 他还黑了贾维斯
And we just blew it off.
这些事我们都抛在脑后了
We don't have any proof, Tony.
我们没有任何证据 托尼
I saw it. I saw Fury's Skrull with my own eyes.
我亲眼所见 弗瑞那儿有具斯克鲁尔人尸体
This is happening.
这是真的
If Skrulls really are invading, then the world needs us.
如果斯克鲁尔人真的入侵了 那么世界需要我们
The Avengers can fight this.
复仇者可以共同抗敌
Panther was right to leave. I can't trust any of you.
黑豹离开是对的 我谁都无法相信
And if we can't trust each other,
假如我们不能彼此信任
we can't fight anything.
谈何拯救世界
I started this team because I needed people I could count on.
我创建这个团队是因为我需要可以信赖的人
And now I can't.
现在没人是可信的
The Avengers are over, as far as I'm concerned.
对我来说 复仇者联盟走到头了
I'm not a Skrull, and I'm not some flunky for SHIELD.
我不是斯克鲁尔人 更不是神盾的小喽啰
I'm an Avenger.
我是复仇者
And if you're gonna try and take me in, you'd better be sure.
如果你要带我走 你最好先掂量掂量
You'd better be sure about all of us.
掂量一下自己几斤几两
This was supposed to be my welcome party.
今天本来是我的欢迎会
I can't believe this is happening. We can't let this be the end.
我不敢相信竟然发生这种事 我们不能就这么散了啊
Get real. Iron Man was right about one thing.
现实点吧 钢铁侠有件事没说错
The Avengers are over.
复仇者联盟解散了
No. This is what the enemy wants.
不 这样正中敌人下怀
To tear us apart with paranoia and mistrust.
利用猜忌和怀疑瓦解联盟
To win the war without ever firing a shot.
他们不费一枪一弹便能赢得战争
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not going to let that happen.
我不知道你们会怎样 我是不会放任不管的
Being an Avenger is the only thing I have in this world,
我此生别无他求 只有当好复仇者
and I'm not going to give it up that easy.
我不会轻言放弃
I'll lead you, if you'll have me.
我会领导你们 如果你们愿意跟随
If I leave, it's like admitting I'm guilty.
如果我走了 就好像我畏罪而逃一样
And that's not going to happen. I'm in.
我可不会让别人这么看我 我加入
I'm not going anywhere. I made a deal.
我哪儿也不去 说好了的
Besides, what's some Skrull going to do to me?
再说了 斯克鲁尔人能拿我怎样
Thank you, Cap.
谢谢你 队长
I can't believe he just came out and asked them if they were Skrulls.
我不敢相信这二货就直接走出来 问他们谁是斯克鲁尔人
This is a man who kept his secret identity for about five minutes.
对于一个只隐藏了5分钟就暴露的二货
Why did you think he wouldn't tell them?
你怎么指望他能对他们保密
But I got what I needed. Iron Man's the real deal.
不过我已经得到我要的信息了 钢铁侠是真货
Oh, great. Except that by revealing your involvement,
哦 太好了 代价是他供出了你的名字
he let the Skrulls know that you're on to them.
他让斯克鲁尔人知道你怀疑到他们头上了
I assume they've always known I was on to them.
我觉着斯克鲁尔人早就知道我在怀疑他们
Iron Man's doing the same thing I did.
钢铁侠在做我做过的事
He's putting the Skrull in a position
他让那个斯克鲁尔人
where he can mess up and reveal himself.
更容易露出马脚
So what now?
那下一步呢
Now we wait. It's the Skrulls' move.
我们等着 看斯克鲁尔人的动向
My Dora Milaje. Prepare Wakanda for invasion.
吾之神卫米拉婕 让瓦坎达准备好作战
Ms. Marvel, on approach you said you had a report to file?
惊奇女士 属下听说您有报告要呈递?
No. Nothing to report yet.
不 暂时没有要报告的
And how did it play out?
结果如何
Exactly as you predicted. Soon, Earth will be ours.
如您所料 地球马上就是我们的了
As it is written, my Queen.
正如预言所载 女王陛下
As it is written.
正如预言所载
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表