剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
这是陷阱 末日博士正希望如此
For The Fantastic Four to come to him, on his terms.
诱使神奇四侠过去找他 到他的地界
If you charge in, you will be destroyed.
贸然进攻 势必羊入虎口
Plus, he's the dictator of a sovereign nation.
顺说 他统治的王国拥有独♥立♥主♥权♥
We go in, and we're the invaders.
我们开战 便是侵略
I can't see SHIELD or the United States
我可不认为神盾或美国当局
being very happy about that.
乐见此事发生
So that's your big Avengers plan?
这就是你们复仇者的宏伟计划吗
Let Doom win?
让杜姆获胜?
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说过
OK, nobody shoot me.
很好 没人向我开炮
Sue.
苏
Sue you need to wake up, now.
苏 你得醒醒 快
Susan!
苏珊
What?
怎么
No!
别
Jan?
珍?
Shocks you when you use your powers.
用超能力攻击它会被反弹
It hurts.
可疼了
And I'm thinking that's the guy we need to thank for it.
我想那家伙就是始作俑者吧
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿!
Doctor Doom, right?
末日博士 是吧
You want to apologize to us before you get beaten up, or after?
你是想在我们撂倒你之前道歉 还是之后
Jan...
珍...
And don't think I forgot about you, robot girl.
别以为我不记得你 机器姑娘
I mean seriously, do you really think you're going to walk away from this?
说真的 你真以为自己还能全身而退吗
You think you're the only wannabe world ruler we've taken down?
你以为我就干掉过你一个妄想统治世界的疯子吗
Here's a tip, putting on a skirt
给你个忠告 穿条小裙
over your second rate Iron Man armor
在你那山寨钢铁侠铠甲外面
not helping.
屁用没有
What? You're too good to talk to me?
怎样? 你不屑于同我讲话吗?
I've zapped bad guys that--
我以前撂倒过的坏蛋...
Miss Van Dyne.
凡?达因小姐
I am not some common criminal that can be distracted by your prattling.
我可不是那种会被你的碎碎念搞分神的普通小罪犯
You are nothing to Doom,
你在我末日眼里无足轻重
and your pathetic attempts to play mind games with me
而你竟不自量力到企图与我玩攻心战
amount to exactly less than nothing.
可谓全然白费心机
So please, stop embarrassing yourself.
所以拜托 别再自取其辱
Uhh... OK.
呃... 好吧
So whatta you want?
那你究竟有何目的
I *have* exactly what I want.
我的目的已然达到
Warning. There is an approaching aircraft.
警报 有一架飞行器正在靠近
An Avengers Quinjet.
一架复仇者的昆式喷射机
Eliminate them.
歼灭他们
Here it comes.
开打咯
Torch!
霹雳火
OK, that's it. We're aborting the mission.
好 结束 我们中断任务
I hate this plan.
我讨厌这个计划
The Quinjet survived the initial assult,
昆式喷射机挺过了第一波突袭
but is now retreating out of Lavterian airspace.
但现在已从拉维特利安领空撤离
OK, so much for avoiding an international incident.
好吧 免不了一场国际争端了
Avengers! Assemble!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
You ready to do this Jolly Green?
准备好了吗小绿绿
It's clobbering time!
暴揍时间到了
Doom, you can't win this.
末日 这次你输定了
I'm going to give you one chance here. Surrender.
最后再给你一次机会 投降吧
Doom does not surrender.
宁为玉碎不为瓦全
Take it!
接招吧
Somebody blast him!
来个人把他轰飞
You are trespassing on Lavterian soil.
汝辈进犯我拉维特利安之领
Leave. Now.
给我滚 立刻
How about this instead? We kick your shiny metal butt--
不如这样好吗 我们把你那光亮铁屁♥股♥给踢...
No.
不
Are you kidding me?
你耍我是吗
We have what we came for, yes?
我们目的已达 对吗
Why, Victor?
为什么 维克多
What did you even want?
你究竟想干什么
You do not even see what is happening here.
吾之行止岂能为汝等所料
Enough! We're moving out people.
够了 撤退吧同志们
But this isn't over.
但这事不会结束
I agree.
赞成
We'll hold a cell for you Doom.
我们会留间号♥子给你 末日
Count on it.
记住了
He chickened out! Doom knew he was beat.
他退缩了 末日知道自己玩儿完了
That's what I think.
我是这么想的
What do you think he wanted? - I don't know.
你觉得他想干什么 - 我不知道
But I can't help but believe that whatever Doom was after,
但我直觉肯定无论他有何目的
He got it.
已经达到了
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表