剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers.
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
Tony, wait!
托尼 等等
I joined the Avengers to help people...
我加入♥联♥盟是为了帮助人们
including the villains.
包括恶棍在内
You don't like all the fighting, I get it.
你不喜欢打打杀杀 我明白
But maybe could you could work with the team in other ways.
但或许你可以换种方式和团队合作
I mean you're a genius Hank. We need you.
你是个天才 汉克 我们需要你
I'm done with the Avengers. This isn't me anymore.
我与复仇者再无瓜葛 这已经不再是我
No.
不是的
You're Ant Man! Walking away isn't gonna help anyone!
你是蚁人 一走了之对谁都无益
Can't you see how much this is hurting me?
你看不出来这有多伤我心么
Are you kidding me?!
你是认真的
Hank!
汉克
Wow! Did a gamma bomb go off in here?
哇 这儿是不是被轰炸过了
Or does Pym just have the world's worst interns.
还是皮姆把全世界最糟糕的实习生都招来了
He's a genius, but Hank's a total slob when he's in...
汉克是个天才 但他也会犯懒 当他进入
Work mode.
工作模式的时候
Hello?
哈罗
Tony, you came!
托尼 你来啦
Jan? Oh, I'm...
珍 哦 我
I'm not ready to...
我还没
This really doesn't concern you.
这其实不关你的事
Nice to see you too, Hank.
也很高兴见到你 汉克
And that's the awkwardness appetizer.
真是尴尬的开场白
What's this little tech miracle you're so hot for me to see?
你这么急着要给我看什么科学小奇迹
Little, yes. And huge!
说小也不小
It's my next iteration of the Big House.
是最新一代巨室
You've got to see this.
你一定要看看
That's interesting but kind of unnecessary now that HYDRA base is on line.
很有趣 但没什么必要 九头蛇基地已经启用了
Besides, the Big House didn't turn out so well last time.
另外 巨室之前的下场也不好
Remember? - But this time, I'm the warden!
记得么 - 但这次 我是看守人
I will be in control of the prison!
将会由我来监管犯人
I'll make sure nothing goes wrong.
我会确保万无一失
Hank, I was glad to get your call but to be honest...
汉克 很高兴你电♥话♥我 但老实说
this is a disaster waiting to happen.
这将会成为一场灾难
When's the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候了
Or ate anything besides pizza?
除了披萨以外你还吃别的了吗
And tell me that is not an unshielded quantum annihilator!
别告诉我说那是个无防护的量子毁灭器
And much more. This micro-prison...
远不止如此 这个微型监狱...
Hey Hank, why not work on this at Stark Tower?
嘿汉克 要不我们去斯塔克大厦研究吧
It wouldn't hurt for you to be around friends.
多个朋友在身边也没啥坏处
And in a safer location.
那里也更安全
No! This lab IS safe.
不 实验室很安全
It's when I'm not there to keep an eye on things that they go wrong.
反而我不在这儿看着才会出事
Easy, Hank! Set down the very dangerous...
慢点 汉克 放下这个高危
science thingy and talk to us.
科技成果先 咱们谈谈
You know what? This was a bad idea.
知道吗 我不该叫你们来的
Why don't you leave? - Hank.
你们请回吧 -汉克
Now.
恕不远送
It's great to see Pym is doing so well without us.
没了我们皮姆过得也很好嘛
Tony, I know Hank didn't leave the Avengers on the best of terms, but...
托尼 我知道汉克跟复仇者相处的不太好 但是
I think he may need help.
我觉得他需要帮助
Hank?
汉克
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Oh no. Oh no!
哦不 哦不
Hank!
汉克
And there came a day, unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united
地球上最强的英雄们
against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers:
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man,
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of Thunder,
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is,
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
and Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"黄 衫 侠"
We didn't come here to remember an Avenger.
我们来这 怀念的不仅是一位复仇者
Or a scientist. Or a man.
不仅是位科学家 也不单是一个男子汉
We came to remember a dreamer...
我们是来缅怀一位梦想家
who gave his life trying to make the world a safer place.
他一生致力于创建平安社会
Taken from us too soon.
英年早逝
We will never forget our friend...
让我们永远记住这位朋友
Dr. Henry Pym.
亨利 皮姆博士
Death comes to all, eventually.
人终有一死
I know, but it's the first time that was one of us.
我懂 但第一次发生在我们身边
I didn't think it would happen like this.
我没想过会这样
It was a noble speech, Stark.
悼词很庄重 斯塔克
Worthy of the songs in Valhalla.
可与英灵神殿的赞歌♥媲美
Pepper wrote it. I'm not really good with "sensitive."
是小辣椒写的 我不是个感性的人
Even though Hank and I didn't always agree...
虽然汉克和我常常意见不合
I meant every word.
但我句句真心
I wish he'd been able to finish what he started.
我多希望他能完成未尽的事业
I wish I could have told him.
我多希望早点告诉他
Hank knew how you felt about him.
汉克懂你的心意
He felt the same.
他的心意跟你一样
He just got lost.
他只是过于沉迷
Miss Van Dyne?
凡达因小姐
My condolences.
节哀顺变
Fury?
弗瑞
Yeah. Keeping a low profile nowadays.
正是 最近比较低调
I was hoping to have a word in private with Stark.
我想跟斯塔克私下淡淡
Great timing as always, Fury.
真会挑时间啊 弗瑞
What do you want?
你想怎样
Sorry to be blunt.
恕我直言
There's no easy way to say this.
这件事真让我难以开口
The explosion in Pym's lab wasn't an accident.
实验室的那场爆♥炸♥并非意外
It was murder.
是场谋杀
SHIELD agents found it in the wreckage of the lab.
这是神盾局的特工从实验室废墟中找到的
A detonator. Hank was killed.
引爆器 汉克是被人所害
Fury happen to see who did it with his good eye?
弗瑞的那只独眼有看到谁是凶手吗
Otherwise, we're hunting blind.
不然 我们仍是毫无头绪
JARVIS, scan the device and access Hank's remote backup drives.
贾维斯 扫描设备 进入汉克的远程备份驱动
Yes sir.
是的 先生
Most recent file activity was concentrated on the Serpent Society.
最近使用的文件是关于毒蛇帮的
It had to be them! What are we waiting around for?
一定是他们 咱们还等什么
According to SHIELD...
据神盾局所说
the micro-prison prototype wasn't in the wreckage.
在废墟里并没有找到微型监狱的样板
You think the Serpents stole it?
你觉得是毒蛇帮偷走了吗
It's the first thing that makes sense about all this.
这完全说的通
It's time to show these snakes why we're called the Avengers.
是时候让小蛇们尝尝复仇者的厉害了
JARVIS?
贾维斯
Dr. Pym's records show the whereabouts of the Constrictor.
皮姆博士的记录上有巨蟒的位置
Somewhere in the vicinity of Yancy Street.
在洋希街附近
He's slippery.
他们很狡猾
We don't want them to bolt before they're cornered.
我们要把他们一网打尽
Panther, you up for a quiet hunt?
黑豹 来次无声袭击如何
What about me?
那我呢
Jan, maybe it's too soon.
珍 不要着急
You'll get your chance I promise, but...
会轮到你的 我保证 但
This was the last of the safe-houses in Pym's files.
这是皮姆文件里最后一个安全屋了
Anything?
有什么发现吗
Heat traces.
热能踪迹
Less than five minutes old.
五分钟内的
We're close.
我们接近目标了
I'll give you whatever you want!
无论你要什么我都给你
Just let me go!
放了我吧
What I want is to see scum like you punished once and for all!
我要的就是一劳永逸的解决你们这种人♥渣♥
But... who are you?
但是 你是谁
The name's Yellowjacket.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表