剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
不 你拿到钱了
That was the deal. Let Cassie go.
说好了的 放了凯西
Guess what, 'Ant-Man?'
你猜怎么着 蚁人?
The deal just changed.
约定变了
I've got my very own super-hero now.
我现在有了我自己的超级英雄
I'm afraid I can't let that happen.
你休想继续作恶
No! Get out of here!
不 快离开
I told you to stay out of this!
我跟你说了别管
And who are you three supposed to be? The Avengers?
你们三个是干嘛的 复仇者么
Yeah, we're the Avengers.
是啊 我们就是复仇者
I'm Captain America.
我是美国队长
My friend in the pyjamas is Thor.
我穿睡衣的朋友是雷神索尔
Now how about you back off the girl
现在 你要不要在我们把你揍得满地找牙之前
before we avenge you upside the head?
放开那个女孩
Pym? - Everything is under control, Scott.
皮姆 -你放心 斯科特 我自有计划
Really? I'm confused because last time I checked,
真的么 真令人奇怪啊 因为我记得
I had the girl. I hold all the cards.
只要我控制着这个孩子 我就有主动权
I disagree.
我不同意
No!
不
Dad, can we do that again?
爸爸 能再来一次么
I need you to stay right here, Cassie. Do you understand?
我要你乖乖在这呆着 凯西 明白么
Daddy's got something he has to do.
爸爸还有事情要做
You should have stayed out of this, heroes.
你们不该掺合这事儿的 英雄
You have no idea who I am!
你们不知道我是谁!
They don't, but I do!
他们不知道 但是我知道
You will never threaten my daughter again.
我绝不许你再威胁我女儿的性命了
Do you hear me?
听到了没有
Or what?
不然呢
You're not going anywhere.
想逃 没门
Dad!
爸爸
It's okay. It's okay. I'm here.
没事了 没事了 我在
I thought I'd lost her.
我以为我失去她了
When you shrunk her, I thought she was gone forever, like the money.
你缩小她的时候 我以为她和那些钱一样 会永远消失
The discs you used were prototypes.
你用的那些圆片都是初期原型
The one I used on Cassie wasn't.
我用在凯西身上的不是
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll hand over all your equipment, and then turn myself in.
我会把你的东西都还给你 然后去自首
Ant-Man was on an undercover mission for the Avengers.
蚁人在为复仇者联盟执行秘密任务
They'll explain the bank robberies to the police.
他们会跟警♥察♥解释银行抢劫的事儿的
I don't... I'm not Ant-Man. - You are now.
我不是...我不是蚁人 -你现在是了
For someone claiming not to be a super-hero,
对于一个自称不是超级英雄的人来说
you're pretty good at it. Want a job?
你做的不错 想找份工作么
Yo! Pym! Where should I send our bill?
哎 皮姆 我们的账单寄到哪里啊
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表