剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
A machine. Nothing more.
只是一枚棋子罢了
But there's even a chance that he's...
但只要有一线希望证明他是...
I have to know the truth.
我必须知道真♥相♥
Will you help me or not?
你愿意帮助我吗
The data points here. The Appalachian mountains.
数据定位在这里 阿巴拉契亚山脉
COMSAT triangulated that the distress signal the Sleeper fired off...
通讯卫星对沉睡者发射的呼救信♥号♥♥进行了三角定位
is siding with that of the Winter Soldier
与冬日战士是一致的
There
在那儿
Another one!
又来一个
Out for a stroll with your friend.
跟着你的朋友出来散步了
Hold on Fury, look.
等等 弗瑞 你看
He's trying to stop it.
他在试图阻止它
Bring the mountain down on it.
把山轰塌下来
You shouldn't have come here.
你不该来的
I had to, Bucky.
我必须来 巴基
Who's Bucky?
巴基是谁
Still don't believe me?
你还不相信我的话吗
Stop it.
住手
Fury, he doesn't know what he's doing
弗瑞 他不知道自己在干什么
How'd you like to lose the other eye?
你另一只眼睛也不想要了吗
I fought by your side for years!
我和你并肩作战许多年
I know that's you, snap out of it Bucky
我知道是你 清醒过来 巴基
Stop calling me that! Stop!
不要那么叫我 住口
We were supposed to be a team!
我们曾是一个团队
This is my reward for being your partner?
这就是我作为你搭档的奖励么
I didn't know you'd survived, Bucky.
我不知道你还活着 巴基
We can help you.
我们能帮助你
No one can help me, Rogers.
没人能帮助我 罗杰斯
When you took a long nap the world moved on.
当你长长的睡了一觉时 世界在改变
And I moved with it.
我也跟着一起变了
Cap!
队长
Captain America has abandoned you little one.
美国队长抛弃你了 小家伙
You have a new teacher now.
现在你有新的导师了
Under my guidance...
在我的领导下
We will make a difference, soldier.
我们将会大有作为 战士
He trained me.
他训练我
Did things to my mind that made me cold as ice.
对我洗♥脑♥ 让我如同冰一般冷酷无情
They put me in hibernation between missions.
没有任务时他们就让我陷入冬眠
You expect us to believe that?
你指望我相信这些吗
You never even questionned that things you were being told to do?
你难道从来没有质疑过给你下的指令吗
Nick.
尼克
You don't have any skeletons in your closet, right Fury?
就好像你没有杀过人一样 弗瑞
This is on Red Skull.
这都怪红骷髅
This is was he does. He destroys good people.
这就是他干的事 他摧毁善良的人
Turns friends against one another.
让朋友反♥目♥成仇
If we want to settle this,if we want to bring an end to it...
如果我们想解决这事 让它尽快结束
We need to stop him.
我们必须阻止他
Whatever's happening here...
不管这儿发生了什么
just know that you and I have unfinished business.
记住我和你的事还没完
Let's put the past aside for now.
让我们先摒弃前嫌
Tell us where the Skull is and what he's up to.
告诉我们红骷髅在哪里 他打算干什么
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
But the Sleepers are his failsafe.
但沉睡者是他的终极保险
If this machine and Dell Rusk failed...
如果这个机器和戴尔罗斯克都失败了
The Sleepers would wake up and rick revenge on the world.
沉睡者们就会醒来替他报复社会
Since I broke free from his programming...
自从我摆脱了他的控制
I've been trying to find and shutdown all the Sleepers.
我一直在寻找并摧毁沉睡者
I don't care if anybody believes me.
我不在乎别人是否相信我
And I don't care about saving your skin.
也不在乎救没救你们
I just want to make the Skull pay for what he did to me.
我只想让红骷髅为他对我做的一切付出代价
That's not supposed to happen.
不应该这样啊
Found zip down here, Stark.
这里一无所获 斯塔克
Any luck tracking the signal from the sky?
天上追踪到信♥号♥♥了吗
Can't pinpoint it.
没法锁定
Looks like the Skull set up scrambling baffles all over the city.
看来红骷髅在整个城市布满了干扰屏障
He really thought this good.
他想得真周到
Tony, keep an eye up for trouble
托尼 小心留意
I think another Sleeper has just been activated.
我认为又一个沉睡者刚刚被激活了
Thanks for the heads up.
多谢提醒
Cap, you might want to hustle down here.
队长 你最好赶紧下来
And bring everyone.
还有把大伙都叫上
It's headed for the Capitol.
它冲着国会大厦去了
It's the prototype of the Nova cannon
这是新星炮的原型
Skull finished these things with American weapons.
红骷髅用美国的武器把它造出来了
No.
不
You are not alone Iron Man.
你不是一个人在战斗 钢铁侠
Together we will defeat it.
我们齐心协力打败它
Even if we hold out the Nova blast...
就算我们挡住了新星炮的轰击
The Sleeper will get the Capitol in... - We've got to try something.
沉睡者依然会冲向国会大厦 - 我们得想办法
There's no way to crack the external armor.
它的装甲没法从外部破坏
Not a time to save the Capitol.
来不及拯救国会大厦了
If we got inside the main CPU...
如果我们能进入中♥央♥处理器
we could do some damage.
就能破坏它
Get me in close to the head. I'll shut down.
让我靠近它的头部 我来拿下它
Who is that?
那是谁
Tony, the Winter Soldier is helping us.
托尼 冬日战士来帮助我们了
Helping us get blown up in the sky.
帮助我们被炸飞到天上么
They are going to the head Avengers, give the Sleeper eveything you've got
他们要靠近头部 复仇者们 有什么本领都使出来吧
You should stay.
你应该留下来
This is gonna be a one way trip.
这次可能有去无回
We do this together...
我们一切去
And this time, no one gets left behind.
这次我绝对不会抛下你
Just like old times.
我们跟从前一样默契
Whatever.
随便你怎么说
Cap, if you don't drop that thing now...
队长 你再不把它打倒
It's going to destroy the Capitol building.
它就要毁掉国会大厦了
If I get past the defense perimeter...
只要通过了防御区
I could fry the neural circuit with my arm.
我徒手就能毁掉它的控制核心回路
Hope you remember that one.
但愿你还记得我们的配合
You.
是你
Yes, me.
没错 是我
You let your emotions blind you Captain.
你被情感蒙蔽了双眼 队长
I set up one trap I knew you couldn't resist.
我设了一个圈套 我知道你无法抗拒
The ghost of you dear Bucky.
你亲爱的巴基的魅影
In one fell swoop, I will destroy the US capital...
我一举三得 既摧毁了美国国会大厦
Repay this cretin for his treachery...
又惩罚了这个傻子的背叛
and rid myself of my greatest rival.
还除掉了我最大的宿敌
Destroy me won't stop the Avengers.
除掉我也阻止不了复仇者们
I have no intention of destroying you.
我可没打算杀掉你
I will enslave you, as I did him.
我会奴役你 就像对他一样
Freeze you, and use you when duty calls.
把你冻结起来 有任务的时候再利用你去执行
That way you can both share a long cool future.
这样你们就能一起面对漫长冷酷的未来了
Together. - No, never again!
你们一起 - 不 绝不允许
Bucky!
巴基
Get him, Cap.
抓住他 队长
This is for what you tried to do to the country.
这拳是为你对美国的阴谋
This is for the damage the Sleepers did.
这拳是为沉睡者造成的破坏
And this is for Bucky!
而这拳是为了巴基
The coward, he flees.
这个懦夫 他逃走了
Cap, what's the status, pal?
队长 情况怎么样 伙计
Do you have the Skull?
你们抓到红骷髅了吗
What are you doing? Go after him.
你在干嘛 快去追他呀
Not without you, partner.
我不会丢下你的 搭档
The world needs Bucky too.
这个世界同样需要巴基
Please, be Cap. Please, be Cap.
希望是队长 拜托那是队长
Where are they?
他们在哪
That was better than last time.
结局比上次好一点
Thanks for the save.
谢谢你救了我
Come back with me.
和我一起回去吧
We get things right with the Avengers.
我们和复仇者一起解决问题
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表