剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
朋友们 我希望你们
embrace change.
接受改变
They're good, I'll give 'em that.
他们是好人 我向你们保证这一点
I've lost access to all SHIELD satellite communications.
所有神盾局的卫星都连接不上了
The Skrulls must have overridden them. How we doing?
肯定被斯克鲁尔人控制了 你弄的怎么样了
Metal shop wasn't my strong suit.
金工焊接什么的实在不是我的强项
Almost there. Just bypass the last wire...
差不多了 只要接上最后那根线
Which wire? Stark?
哪根线 斯塔克
Stark?
斯塔克
Which one. Which one.
哪一根 哪一根
That one. Thanks.
就是这根 谢了
What now? - What now?
现在怎么办 -现在啊
Now we go take out every single Skrull on this planet,
我们去除掉地球上每一个斯克鲁尔人
right after I call a friend.
等我先叫上一个朋友
You're gonna pay for this.
你会为此付出代价的
If you've hurt Mockingbird, or any of the people you've taken...
你们要是敢伤害仿声鸟 或者你们抓走的其他人
What? What will you do?
哦 那你能怎么样
You saw Captain America's message. We're here to help.
你看到了美国队长的讲话 我们是来帮助你们的
We'll give humanity the option.
我们会给人类选择的机会
The ones that surrender to us, they'll live.
顺我者昌
Those who resist, they won't.
逆我者亡
But your people, they believe in Captain America.
不过你们人类都相信美国队长
They trust Captain America.
他们信任美国队长
And Captain America will deliver this world to me.
美国队长将为我献上这个世界
I don't think so, Skrull!
我可不这么想 斯克鲁尔人
This is our world and you can't have it.
这是我们的世界 你休想得到它
And who do you think the humans will believe?
那你觉得人们会相信谁呢
The damage is already done, I think,
伤害已经铸成了
because you humans believe what you see.
你们人类只相信自己所看到的
Let the people see you now.
那就让人们看看你吧
It does not matter because none of you will leave here alive.
无所谓 反正你们都不能活着离开这儿
You are outnumbered and out-matched.
你们数量和力量都不敌我们
None of you will survive my Super Skrulls.
没人能逃脱我的超级斯克鲁尔战士
Is that so, creature? We shall see.
是么 怪物们 我们等着瞧
Avengers, assemble!
复仇者 集♥合♥
Commander, all systems are failing!
长官 系统全部失灵了
The power core has been overloaded!
能量核已经过载
For Midgard!
为了中庭
Ho, Iron Man!
嗨 钢铁侠
It would seem my return to Midgard was timely.
看来我回中庭很及时啊
What, you mean this? This is nothing.
哦 你指这个吗 这有什么的
But, since you're already here, you might as well stick around and help out.
不过既然你都来了 还是待在这儿帮帮忙吧
Good to have you back, Thor.
真高兴你回来了 索尔
Are we even now? - No.
这下我们扯平了吧 -没有
You! You lied to the Avengers,
你 你向复仇者们说谎
to the whole world, all using my face!
向全世界说谎 一直在冒充我
I didn't do anything. You did.
我什么都没做 都是你干的
Agent X'iv, Washington has been compromised.
X'iv特工 华盛顿沦陷了
Your Queen is at risk.
你们的女王陷入了危险
Activate the failsafe.
激活安全措施
That should teach these primates a lesson.
给这些野人一点教训
Understood, My Queen.
遵命 女王陛下
No. No! - Jarvis, scan for...
不 不 -贾维斯 扫描
Ahh!
啊
Iron Man!
钢铁侠
The satellites...
那些卫星
they've got control of the satellite, Thor.
他们控制了卫星 索尔
They're using our satellites to attack every human on the planet!
他们在利用我们的卫星攻击所有地球人
Take them down, now!
击碎它们 快
Huh?
啥
You can't possibly think you can beat me.
你休想打败我
We're the same.
我们是一样的
I have your strength, your skill.
我拥有你的力量 你的技能
I know every thought you have.
我了解你的每一个想法
There's more to human beings than our bodies and minds.
除了身体和思想我还拥有人性
Something you'll never understand,
这是你永远不会懂的
our spirit!
我们的精神
We never surrender.
我们绝不投降
We never give up.
我们从不放弃
Ever!
永不
No, no.
不 不
It's over. Surrender.
你完了 投降吧
I don't understand, it was written.
我不明白 这是预言中所记载的
The prophecies foretold it, they said Earth would be ours.
预言中说了 地球将成为我们的
How can this be?
怎么会这样
Write that.
记载这个吧
SHIELD bases were hit hard worldwide by sleeper agents.
神盾局总部遭到卧底特工袭击
We've got reinforcements coming in to secure the world's capitols.
我们将加强安保措施保护国会大厦
The Baxter Building was sucked into another dimension,
巴克斯特大楼被吸入了另一个空间
but Invisible Woman was able to get in and help the Fantastic Four reverse it.
不过隐形女能进入其中 帮助神奇四侠逆转局面
Brand was able to evacuate all the SWORD personnel
Brand在斯克鲁尔人攻破达摩克利斯基地之前
before the Skrulls took down Damocles base.
就疏散了天剑局人员
They're prepping a temporary base now
目前他们正在修建临时基地
to start the search for any Skrulls left on Earth.
开始搜寻地球上残留的斯克鲁尔人
I passed on my detection tech their man Sydren.
我把我的侦查技术授权给他们了
They're mass producing it now.
他们正在批量生产
They won't be able to hide.
斯克鲁尔人将无处可藏
What of these Super-Skrulls? Their power is great.
这些超级斯克鲁尔战士 他们的力量很强大
Agreed. We're holding them in a special section of 42
没错 我们暂时把他们封锁在42区的特殊区域
until we can figure out what to do with them.
直到弄清楚应该拿他们怎么办
So bottom line?
所以 至少
We just saved the world from an alien invasion. We won.
我们拯救了地球 阻止了外星人入侵 我们胜利了
Cap?
队长
Yeah, we won. But not without paying a price.
是啊 我们胜利了 但是也付出了代价
The Skrulls turned you against each other.
斯克鲁尔人离间了大家
Broken bones, destroyed buildings...
受伤的人 毁坏的建筑
these things are easily repaired.
这些都很容易修复
But broken friendships, broken trust...
但是破碎的友谊 破碎的信任
Wounds such as these take much longer to heal.
这样的伤口需要更长时间才能愈合
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表