剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
I know you believe in the future.
我知道你寄希望于未来
But I believe in people.
但我则寄希望于人们
And I choose to believe in you Iron Man.
而我选择信任你 钢铁侠
You're sure you want this?
你确定你想这样
Hmm.
嗯
You got it then.
如你所愿
The Red Hulk is a success.
红巨人很成功
Wouldn't you agree Doctor?
难道你不这样认为吗 医生
I'd say so.
我也这样想
Excellent.
棒极了
United States Secretary of Defense, Dell Rusk...
美国国防部长 戴尔·拉斯科
held a special press conference this morning...
今早举办了一场特殊的新闻发布会
where he reiterated his stance on...
席间他反复申明自己对于
The Avengers!
复仇者们的立场
Some may call them heroes...
或许有人称他们为英雄
but they are nothing more than a super-powered army...
但他们充其量是一支超能力部队
working above the laws of our government.
凌驾于我们国家法律之上
They present a clear danger to hard working American citizens.
他们的存在威胁着每一位辛勤美国公民的安危
And I will be keeping a close eye on them.
而我将会对他们进行密切监视
That's it. I'm crossing Dell Rusk off the Christmas card list.
好了 我不会给戴尔·拉斯科寄圣诞贺卡了
Iron Man! Keep your head in the game!
钢铁侠 集中注意力
You telling me not to multitask?
你是在叫我别一心二用么
Yeah. Not gonna happen.
好吧 我才不会
Don't worry about Dell Rusk.
别为Dell Rusk发愁
Politicians come and go. The work we do lives on.
政客们来来去去 我们的事业永不停息
If I'd said something like "the work we do lives on"...
如果这句话是我说的
it would sound corny.
那未免太老掉牙了
But coming from you, it's so natural.
但从你嘴里出来就很自然
I'm full of surprises.
我是很会制♥造♥惊喜的
See if this surprises you.
那这会不会惊到你
The Avengers need a new leader.
复仇者需要一个新的领袖
Officially.
官方代表
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
I formed the Avengers to get a job done.
我把复仇者组织起来是为了成一番事业
But there was something missing.
但在你来之前
Until you came along.
总是少点什么
It took a while for you to catch up to the 21st century.
适应21世纪花了你一些时间
But now that you are here, you are the face of the Avengers.
但既然你加入了我们 你就是复仇者的代表
You're the leader we need.
是我们需要的领袖
Tony... I don't know what to say.
托尼 我不知道该怎么说
Start with "yes".
回答“好”作为开始就可以了
Cap!
队长
Warning. Toxicity levels of gaseous emissions...
警告 气体排放物的毒性水平
are threatening armor integrity.
对战甲性能构成威胁
I'm fine, JARVIS! What about Cap?
我很好 贾维斯 队长怎么样了
And there came a day, unlike any other
在那与众不同的日子里
When Earth's mightiest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
Found themselves united against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers!
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible armored Iron Man!
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, prince of thunder!
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is!
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
And Captain America, the first Avenger!
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assembled, we are strong!
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one!
并肩作战 直到永远
Avengers, assemble!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"红色代码"
JARVIS, prep the infirmary. Seal the Mansion!
贾维斯 准备好医疗室 把大厦密封起来
Initiate security lock-down. And patch me through to Thor!
开启安全戒备 并连线索尔
Thor, you read me?
索尔 能听到我说话吗
We've got a situation at the Mansion.
大厦这边出了状况
What madness is this?
何事
That cloud is toxic.
那些云雾是有毒的
Get rid of it before all of Manhattan is exposed.
在其扩散至整个曼哈顿前驱散它
Consider it done my friend.
小事一桩 朋友
Body temperature is at 104 and climbing.
体温104华氏度 持续上升
And his heart is beating erratically.
他的心跳不规律了
He doesn't have long, guys.
他撑不了很久了 伙计们
He's not the only one.
他不是唯一一个
We don't know how many of us were exposed.
现在还不知道我们中还有几个被感染了
JARVIS, analysis on this virus. Anything in your data banks?
贾维斯 分♥析♥这种病毒 数据库中有资料吗
Nothing, Sir.
没有 先生
Easy, pal. Try not to move.
放松 伙计 不要动
No! Not this!
不 不能啊
Not him!
不能是他
No.
不好
I don't feel so hot.
我感觉不妙
Panther, look!
黑豹 听着
It may be just a matter of time for all of us.
我们都被感染只是时间问题了
Not to mention anyone exposed on the streets outside.
就更别说暴露在街上的那些人了
We need samples from both of them.
我们需要从他们身上采取样本
From there, we may be able to use them to synthesize an antidote.
这样 我们有可能由此合成出解毒剂
Sir, incoming call.
先生 有电♥话♥打进来
Secretary of Defense Rusk on secure channel alpha.
国防部长拉斯科在阿尔法安全频道
Rusk? He wants to talk now?
拉斯科 他想现在通话吗
You, Avengers, have finally crossed the line.
你们这些复仇者 终于越界了
Storing dangerous bio-tech weapons in the heart of Manhattan?
在曼哈顿区中心储备危险生化武器
This is precisely what I've been talking about.
这正是我之前提到的
Mr Secretary, we were attacked.
部长先生 我们是被攻击了
Tell that to the American people, Stark.
跟美国人♥民♥说去吧 斯塔克
This incident confirms what I've been telling them all along.
这次的事件恰好证明了我一直以来告诉他们的
The Avengers cannot be trusted.
复仇者不可信任
Now, I'm shutting you down until further notice.
现在我将停止你们的工作 听候通知
You know we can't do that.
你知道我们不能这样
As for this incident, we just need time to--
至于此次袭击 我们需要时间来
Wrong answer.
回答错误
The die is cast.
木已成舟
I'm officially taking matters...
我已经正式接管此事
into my own more capable hands.
以实施更加有效的措施
Let's get those samples into the accelerator for analysis.
让我们把这些样本放入离心机进行分♥析♥
Rusk isn't giving us much time.
拉斯科没有给我们多少时间
The Wasp is fading fast.
小黄蜂的生命力正在快速消逝
Though Captain America is showing some resistance.
尽管队长表现出一定的免疫
Maybe the super soldier serum in his blood.
也许是因为他血液里超级士兵的血清
Sir, an armored division has cordoned off the area.
先生 一支武装部队封锁了这个区域
And the Mansion security systems are being hacked from the outside.
大厦的安全系统正在被人从外部入侵
Hacked? I wrote those programs personally!
入侵 这程序是我自己写的
A troop transport is landing on the front lawn as we speak.
此时一组运输机降落在了前院的草坪上
He's sending in troops to do what?
他派遣军队来做什么
Arrest us?
逮捕我们吗
Code Red team, you have your objectives.
红色代码小队 你们有各自的目标
Now move out.
现在开始行动
I hope you guys have your invitations handy.
我希望你们几个手边有邀请函
'cuz we don't let just anyone in here.
这地方不是想进就进的
Here's my invitation!
这就是我的邀请函
I don't fall that easily!
我不是那么容易倒下的
We'll see about that.
我拭目以待
You dare strike an Asgardian, mortal?
汝竟敢攻击神域人 凡人
That felt good. Let's do it again.
那感觉很爽 让我们再来一发
I can't just sit this out.
我不能只坐着干等
Cap, they're already working on an antidote.
队长 他们正在研发解毒剂
Besides, you're not going anywhere...
而且 没有我跟着
without... me.
你哪都不能去
Wasp, no!
小黄蜂 别这样
Stand down, soldier. You need to rest.
坐下 大兵 你需要休息
You should heed your own advice. You look terrible.
你自己才该听取这条建议 你看上去很糟糕
And certainly in no condition to deal with me.
并且明显无力抵抗我
Luckily, I don't have to. JARVIS?
幸好 我没必要亲自动手 贾维斯
Overriding security lock-down.
调整安全戒备
Initiating interior defense systems.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表