剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
我们已经确定蝰蛇
received communications from two locations.
和两个地点保持着联络
One of them was the SHIELD Helicarrier,
其中一个是神盾的天空母舰
and the other... - I've got to get back to my team.
另一个是... - 我得回去找跟复仇者集♥合♥
Tony. The other communication came from your Mansion.
托尼 另一个联络地点是你的基地
The Avengers have been infiltrated.
敌人已经混入了复仇者
He's all yours, team.
同志们 该你们上了
Alright, kitty cat, I don't want to hurt you...
好啦 小猫咪 我可不想伤着你
We should help. - Why?
咱应该帮帮忙吧 - 为毛
Did you even read her file? She's as tough as Thor
你都没看她档案吗 她跟索尔一样强壮
and almost as strong as the Hulk.
比浩克差那么一点点
I'm pretty sure she can handle this.
她绝对应付得来
But more importantly, I'm not the low man on the totem pole anymore.
更重要的是 哥终于不是队里打杂的了
She is.
现在是她
Oh. Carol, you're doing it wrong!
哦 卡罗尔 你这样不行的
You're supposed to get out of the way.
你应该以柔克刚
Yeah, it works better if you tackle the monster,
对 你最好去抱摔那只怪兽
not the other way around.
而不是让它来抱摔你
And if it tries to bite you, you should not let it.
它要是想咬你 可别让它得逞
Are you sure you've done this before?
你确定你打过架吗
Very funny, you guys.
别讲冷笑话了 你俩
In my day, we gave new recruits a hard time,
我那年代 新兵可不好过
but nothing like this.
但也没有这样的
In my day it was worse.
那时候比这惨多了
You're doing great! Watch out for his tail!
你干的很好 小心它的尾巴
I get it. That's fine.
我知道啦 妥妥儿的
I'm not afraid of the dirty work.
我可不怕干苦力
Okay. Let's do this, ugly.
那么 让老娘陪你玩玩吧 丑八怪
Baron Strucker was going to execute us both.
西崔克尔男爵那时要处决我俩
They will know, that not even the Avengers can stand against us.
他们会知道 连复仇者都无法阻挡我们
But Madame Viper stopped him.
但蝰蛇夫人说服他停手
She suggested to Strucker they keep Hawkeye alive.
她建议西崔克尔留着鹰眼
We were taken to the dungeons, where they separated us.
我们被带到地下室 就分开了
Why?
为什么
She said he might be useful.
她说留着他可能有用
Or she wanted to replace him with a Skrull agent.
或者她想让斯克鲁尔特工代替他
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
You're saying Hawkeye is one of these... these things?
你是说鹰眼是...是这东西的同类吗
I know Hawkeye.
我了解鹰眼
I saw Viper every week over the course of a year.
一年来我每周都能见到蝰蛇
The Skrull had her appearance, her voice, yes.
那个斯克鲁尔人不仅拥有她的外表和声音
But it also had her memories.
同时也拥有她的记忆
She was perfect copy in every way.
她就是个毫无破绽的完美复♥制♥品
He's a suspect, Tony. That's what we're saying.
我们只是怀疑他 托尼 只是怀疑而已
And how do I know you're not a Skrull?
那我怎么知道你是不是斯克鲁尔人
Now you're getting it.
你终于开窍了
I can't...
我不能...
Right.
好吧
Oh man, you guys, you're so lucky.
哦 有老娘在 你们可太幸运了
The look on the Griffen's face when he bit down on your leg.
狮鹫咬你腿时那表情都纠结了
Hopefully his teeth will grow back.
但愿他还没过换牙期
No one's going to take him seriously like that.
没了牙齿谁还把他当回事
I felt bad! He got those big puppy dog eyes,
我都有罪恶感了 他那无辜的大眼睛
like I yelled at him or something.
好像被我骂了一样
Well, next time the Hulk gets out of line,
下次浩克再发飙
we're sending you in. I think you can take him.
我们就派你上了 你绝对能制♥服♥他
What's so funny?
什么事那么好笑
Nothing.
没事
I don't see any food.
没看见吃的
The Griffen attacked, Hulk.
狮鹫突然来袭 浩克
We had to leave dinner early. Sorry, pal.
我们不得不中途退席 抱歉了 伙计
Lucky for you.
你们可真走运
I was stuck here with him. I'd rather be fighting.
我只能跟他闷在一堆 还是打架好
What are you looking at?
你看毛呢
Iron Man. He is standing in the corner, cloaked.
钢铁侠 他站在角落里 隐身了
Iron Man?
钢铁侠?
Uh. Tony? You in there? What's going on?
呃 托尼? 你在那里? 怎么回事
I just got back from meeting with Nick Fury.
我刚去见了尼克?弗瑞
And I've got a quick question I need to ask.
我有个小问题要问你们
Is anyone here a shape-shifting alien?
你们谁是外星易形者吗
What? You saw Nick Fury?
什么 你见到了尼克?弗瑞
Remember when the Kree showed up?
还记得克里人出现时的事吗
Captain Marvel told us how they were at war
惊奇队长告诉我们他们在打仗
with an alien race called the Skrulls.
对方是一个叫做斯克鲁尔的外星种族
Well, the Skrulls are here, and they can look like anyone.
现在斯克鲁尔人来到地球了 他们能变成任何人的样子
And Fury thinks that one of you has been replaced by one.
弗瑞认为你们中的一个已经被顶替了
Wait. You're being serious.
等等 你是认真的
You've got to be kidding. That's just not possible.
开玩笑吧 这根本不可能啊
We're... we're us. We know each other,
我们...就是我们自己啊 大家都认识
no one here is some alien imposter.
没人是外星人冒充的啊
You're holding back. Fury wouldn't have come to you with this
你有所隐瞒 如果弗瑞没有怀疑对象
if he didn't have someone pegged.
他是不会找你的
You're right. It was you.
没错 怀疑的就是你
He said you were the Skrull, Clint.
他说你就是斯克鲁尔人 克林特
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wasp is right.
别都看着我啊 小黄蜂说的对
This is crazy. I've saved this team more times than I can count.
这太荒唐了 我救过大家不知道多少次
I've helped save the world! I'm not some alien.
我帮助拯救过地球 我可不是外星人啊
Hawkeye... Clint. I need you to come with me.
鹰眼 克林特 我要你跟我走一趟
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
I may be an Avenger now,
虽然我是一名复仇者
but I'm also an Agent of SWORD. This is what we do.
但我同时也是天剑局特工 这是我们的职责
If Nick Fury thinks you're one of these Skrulls,
如果尼克认为你是斯克鲁尔人
I need to bring you in for interrogation.
我就得带你回去接受审问
Those are the rules.
这是规矩
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Don't make me do this the hard way, Hawkeye.
别逼我来硬的 鹰眼
Look, there are rules, and without them...
听着 这是规矩 没有规矩...
You can stuff your rules, Major.
规矩是死人是活的 少校
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我不会跟你走的
Carol, stop this! Hawkeye's one of us.
卡罗尔 住手 鹰眼是自己人
So much for "Avengers, Assemble."
复仇者联盟看来是走到头了
All of you, stop this! We're the Avengers!
你们大家都停手 我们是复仇者啊
We're supposed to be better than this.
我们怎么能起内讧
If we can't trust each other, then we've got nothing.
如果没有彼此间的信任 我们根本走不到一起
T'Challa. It's me, T'Challa.
特查拉 是我啊 特查拉
You have to believe me. You know me.
你要相信我啊 你了解我
Iron Man is correct. If the Skrulls truly are here,
钢铁侠说得对 如果我们之中真有斯克鲁尔人
any of us could have been replaced at any time.
那么无论是谁都脱不了嫌疑
Look at Ant-Man's recent behavior.
看看蚁人最近的表现吧
Who is to say that the Ultron incident was not intentional?
谁能说奥创事件不是他有意而为的呢
Hey!
嘿
No one truly knows anyone. Not that well.
知人知面不知心 人心难测
I'm giving you one last chance.
我给你最后一次机会
Come in with me to SWORD, we'll sort this all out.
跟我去天剑局 把事情搞清楚
How about this?
我有个主意
If you don't put your arms down, you're gonna lose 'em.
你不放下胳膊的话 你以后就没有胳膊了
Hawkeye's with me.
鹰眼有哥罩着
I've earned my place on this team, and I've earned your trust, Stark.
我在队里的位置是自己挣的 我也赢得了你的信任 斯塔克
You and Ms. Rules here need to back off, right now.
你和规矩女士该停下 现在就停手
I'm sorry, Hawkeye. You're going with Ms. Marvel one way or another.
抱歉 鹰眼 你无论如何也得跟惊奇女士走
We'll find a way to determine if you're who you say you are.
我们会想办法搞清楚你是不是真正的鹰眼
And if you're not a Skrull,
况且 如果你不是斯克鲁尔人
then you've got nothing to worry about, right?
你也就没什么好担心的 是吧
Yeah? Unless you're a Skrull.
是吗 如果你是呢
Or Ms. Marvel is.
或者惊奇女士是
Let's... everyone just breathe. Everyone just...
我们...大家都镇定 大家...
Whoa.
哇
She really is that strong.
她果然很强啊
I can't believe you're doing this!
你怎么能这么做
We made you an Avenger, we welcomed you in.
我们让你加入复仇者 我们欢迎你
We trusted you.
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表