剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
你曾经的梦想是改造罪犯
I'm not Hank!
我不是汉克
I'm everything Pym couldn't be.
我跟皮姆完全不同
I'm sorry. You were right, Jan.
对不起 你说的对 珍
But in about 3 seconds, I'm taking him out, whoever he thinks he is.
但3秒后 我要撂倒他不管他自认是谁
Hank, I know you're still in there.
汉克 我知道你还是你
You've got to stop this before...
你得住手了 趁着
Now what?
又怎么了
The Pym particles of your prison are unstable at this size.
构成你这座监狱的皮姆微粒在这个规模下不稳定
The place is shrinking uncontrollably.
这里正在进行不可控的坍缩
But we're not shrinking with it. It's going to crush us.
但我们没有跟着缩小 我们会被挤死
The pistol was the gateway.
枪只能进不能出
There's no way out. - So fix it!
没有出路了 -那快想办法
This problem isn't going to be fixed by someone...
能解决问题的人 不是这种
in a yellow clown suit who wants to solve everything by fighting!
穿着黄色小丑服想靠暴♥力♥解决一切的人
I need someone who uses science, uses his brain.
我需要一个会用科学会用脑子的人
We need you, Hank Pym!
我们需要你 汉克 皮姆
Cobra, hold up!
眼镜蛇 等等
If we don't act quickly, we'll all be crushed.
如果不快点 我们都会被挤死
It's your choice, fight us and we're finished.
你自己选 是跟我们打 然后同归于尽
Or we work together to get out of this mess.
还是我们一起想法逃出这里
Serpent Society, attack!
毒蛇帮 出击
Avengers, assemble!
复仇者 集♥合♥
We don't have time for this!
我们没时间耗下去
Where is Dr. Pym?
皮姆博士在哪儿
Pym can't come to the rescue right now.
皮姆不能来帮忙了
And you're welcome, Stark.
不用客气 斯塔克
Priorities, Bushmaster, come on!
情况危急 巨腹 拜托
Time to move from butt-kicking to problem solving, guys.
架打够了 该解决问题了 伙计们
The prison is imploding into a singularity.
整个监狱正聚爆为一个奇点
If we don't get out of here fast, it's over.
如果不赶快出去 一切玩完
You're the genius, genius. - Not for this kind of thing.
你不是天才吗 -这事我可搞不定
Snap out of it, Hank!
赶快振作起来 汉克
Wasp!
小黄蜂
Come any closer and I pull the bug's wings off.
不许靠近 不然我撕烂她翅膀
Or maybe I'll just do it anyway.
又或者我应该直接下手
Jan!
珍
Hank?
汉克
Jan... - Hank!
珍 -汉克
Panther, your ID card.
黑豹 你之前那张ID卡
It still has the scan of me from earlier?
上面还留着先前对我的扫描么
I need it.
借我用下
Tony, give me access to your chest reactor.
托尼 我要借你胸口的反应堆一用
Not so fast.
先等一下
I built the micro-prison around my bio-signature...
我用自身生物特征造的这座微型监狱
so only I could access it.
只有我才有权限
If we could relay my bio-signature from Panther's scan through your chest reactor...
如果利用黑豹扫描的我的生物特征加上你的反应堆
it'll explode like a wave motion field and transpose us out of here.
就会爆♥炸♥形成一个波动场 把我们从这里传送出去
Yeah, sure, why didn't I think of that?
当然了 我怎么没想到
Tony, that reactor is keeping your heart going.
托尼 反应堆维持你的心跳
If this goes wrong, you might die.
如果出了什么岔子 你会死的
If he doesn't try, we all die.
如果不让他试试 大家都会死
This might hurt. A lot.
这会很痛 非常痛
Thanks for telling me now.
谢谢这下告诉我
Hold on.
坚持住
Well, we cheated death, again.
哈 我们又一次死里逃生了
Not us, him.
不是我们 是他
You did it!
你成功了
Let's clean this mess up.
让我们清理一下这烂摊子吧
The cells at HYDRA base should keep the Society out of commission.
九头蛇基地的牢房♥应该能关得住毒蛇帮
Not a bad likeness.
还挺像的
We'll have to take it back down. - You should leave it.
我们得撤了它 -应该留着它
Ant Man is gone. That's the past.
蚁人已经不在了 成了过去式
I think we spent too long wanting you to be someone you weren't.
我觉得我们一直不让你做自己
Instead of appreciating who you were.
忽略了欣赏真实的你
You want an Avenger who gets the job done right.
你想要个懂得如何做事的复仇者
Here I am.
我就是
Hank Pym is welcome back to the team anytime.
随时欢迎汉克 皮姆归队
That's who we want.
我们需要这样的队友
I told you.
我说过
The name's Yellowjacket.
我是黄衫侠
Tony... - Absolutely not.
托尼 -绝对不行
He's your friend. - Was.
他是你朋友 - 曾经是
Yellowjacket is crazy as a hornet's nest.
黄衫侠就像个马蜂窝一样疯狂
And a loose cannon to boot.
像个不受控制的大炮
I've been an Avenger from day one.
复仇者成立第一天起我就加入了
I've always been the happy camper.
做为队中一员我一直很开心
I've never asked you for anything, Tony Stark.
我从未提过任何要求 托尼 斯塔克
I'm asking now. Take Hank back.
我现在提个要求 让汉克回来
We need him.
我们需要他
I need him.
我需要他
Pardon me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
But the New York Police Department is reporting...
纽约警局报告称
a throng of mole people spilling from Madison Square Garden.
有一大群鼹鼠人正从麦迪逊广场花♥园♥涌出
And I don't believe there was a game today.
我想今天可不是什么比赛日
Bet I'd bag more mole people than you do Stark.
我会干掉更多的鼹鼠人的 斯塔克
Wait, what? Yellowjacket!
等下 什么 黄衫侠
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表