剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
General Ross, Sir?
罗斯将军 怎么办
Radio to Samson at the Cube! Tell him to get the containments all ready.
通知立方监狱的萨姆森 让他准备好牢房♥
I will find a cure for you.
我一定会找到治愈你的方法
There is a place in this world for the Hulk.
这个世界总有绿巨人的容身之地
You're doctor Leonard Samson, right?
你是伦纳德·萨姆森博士 对吗
Fury, what's going on here?
弗瑞 这是怎么回事
This is a Skrull.
这是个斯克鲁尔人
Tony, the Avengers have been infiltrated.
托尼 复仇者里有奸细
I've been keeping an eye on you, Maria, ever since I left.
玛利亚 自从我离开后 我就一直盯着你
You can't trust S.H.I.E.L.D.
你不能信任神盾局
Everyone has been compromised.
人人都身处险境
It's an outrage! I'm a four star General.
太过分了 我是一个四星上将
I shouldn't have to ask for permission like a bunch long here
我不应该像个小姑娘似地请求批准
hippies, little girls, playing like they're Nick Fury.
他们个个都自以为是尼克?弗瑞
General Ross. Doc Samson.
罗斯将军 萨姆森博士
Welcome to the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier. Director Hill is waiting for you.
欢迎来到神盾的天空母舰 希尔指挥官正在等你们
Let's get this over with. Come on, Talbot.
我们过去 走 塔尔伯特
You'll have to excuse the chaos, gentlemen, we're still
请大家原谅这里局面混乱
transitioning some S.H.I.E.L.D agents after the SWORD space station.
我们现在正在天剑空间站传输一些神盾局的探员
Director Hill doesn't have a lot of time, but
希尔局长没有太多时间
you've some powerful friend general Ross.
但罗斯将军 你有很多有权势的朋友
Identity confirmed. Access granted.
身份验证完毕 准许进入
Welcome, director Maria Hill.
欢迎您 玛利亚?希尔指挥官
This is Winter soldier.
我是冬日战士
The blood of the Hulk is in my possession.
绿巨人的血现在在我手中
Proceeding with Phase 2.
正在执行计划的第二阶段
And then came a day unlike any other
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth mightest heroes
地球上最强的英雄们
found themselves united against a common threat
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day they became the Avengers.
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible armored Iron Man.
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of thunder.
索尔 雷电王子
the Hulk, strongest hero there is.
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
And Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"红色噩梦"
I've been chasing the Hulk for years. I've been dealing with Bruce Banner
打一开始就和布鲁斯·班纳
and all his gamma madness since the beginning.
还有他的伽马狂躁症打交道
So, if you have a sample of the Hulk's blood...
如果你有绿巨人的血液样本
you need to hand it over to the Hulkbusters right now, missy!
你必须马上把它交给浩克逮捕队 姑娘
OK. One: Are you kidding me?
好吧 第一 你在开玩笑么
Did you just call me missy?
你刚才叫我姑娘?
And two, why do you even want the Hulk's blood for?
第二 你要绿巨人的血液做什么
Simple. With the blood...
很简单 有了血液
we can find a way to take down the Hulk once and for all.
我们就能找到一次性干掉绿巨人的方法
Do you believe that agent Quatermain?
奎特曼探员 你信吗
No Ma'am, not for a second.
不 长官 一点都不信
Look, General Ross. not only is the Hulk an Avenger now...
罗斯将军 现在绿巨人不仅是一名复仇者
the Hulk is a fugitive being harbored by costumed vigilantes.
绿巨人是你们武装自卫队窝藏的逃犯
Not only is he an Avenger...
他不仅是一名复仇者
but everybody knows you've been chasing him
此外 所有人都知道你抓绿巨人是为了
to create your own Hulks for the military.
建立你自己的绿巨人军队
And it would never work.
这个绝对行不通
We saw at first hand at The Cube, it can't be controlled.
我们在立方监狱里已经看到 这个过程无法控制
The only thing that that blood would give you is a monster.
绿巨人的血液只能让你创造一个怪物
Look at the mirror, Samson.
萨姆森 你看看你自己
You're a living proof of my point!
你就是一个活生生的例子
You're some kind of Gamma Captain America!
你就是伽马辐射版的美国队长
You are exactly what I want!
我就想要你这样的
Banner was an accident, I was an accident,
班纳是个意外 我也是
the conditions can't be reproduced.
不能让悲剧重演
So we should stop trying
仅仅因为你不敢
just because you don't have the stomach for it?
我们就不去尝试了吗
Okay, enough!
好了 够了
I'll consider your request, General.
将军 我会考虑你的请求
Considered.
考虑
But you may also want to consider what the Hulk is going to do
你也该考虑考虑如果绿巨人发现
when he finds out you still got a sample of his blood.
你有他的血样 他会怎么收拾你
Your negative energy is upsetting me.
你的怨气真闹心
Yeah, well too bad. I can't believe you, Banner.
是吗 忍♥着点吧 班纳 你个倒霉孩子
You've get to come out and play one day a month,
一个月你只能出来一天
one day the Hulk actually lets you come out...
浩克准许的唯一一天
and you want do this?
你就想做这个吗
Yeah.
是啊
I know that the Hulk passes little note on to you,
我知道绿巨人批了你的假条
but we're being invaded by aliens.
但是我们正被外星人侵略
We should be out fighting these Skrulls and taking them out!
我们应该同那些斯克鲁尔人战斗 消灭他们
We should be doing something, anything!
我们应该做点什么 什么都行
None of the Avengers have shown any kind of radiation discrepancy.
复仇者队伍中无一人表现出一丁点辐射差异
If any of you are aliens, I can detect it.
假如你们是外星人伪装的 我能检测到
That took me 15 minutes to determine... now...
只需花15分钟就能检测出来 但现在
I just want some peace and quiet.
我只想享受宁静
You have no idea what it's like inside the Hulk's head.
你不知道呆在绿巨人身子里是什么样子
No idea of what I'm giving up to prove the Hulk can be a force... for good.
你不知道我为了证明绿巨人是正义一方牺牲了什么
So, I'm taking the day for me... and I'm going to fish.
所以 今天是属于我的 而我只想钓鱼
I've been with you for four hours and you know what I miss?
我跟你呆了4个小时 你知道我现在最想谁吗
the Hulk.
绿巨人
Put that in your mouth. otherwise you might bite off your tongue.
把这个放到嘴里 否则剧痛会使你咬掉自己的舌头
You sure you want this?
你确定这是你想要的吗
You got it then.
那就如你所愿
What was that?
什么声音
Report!
报告情况
Engineering reporting. What's going on?
工程部报告 怎么回事
This is O'Grady! We're getting an intruder alert.
我是欧格雷迪 有入侵警报
Some kind of explosion on deck 10.
10号♥甲板发生爆♥炸♥
Agent McCarthy reporting!
麦卡锡探员报告
Security systems are goin down! There's something here!
安全系统被破坏 这里有入侵者
Agent McCarthy, this is director Hill. What do you see?
麦卡锡探员 我是希尔局长 你看见什么了吗
I want Section 7 on main monitor, now!
在主显示屏显示7号♥区域的情况 快!
We need backup. Send them all!
我们需要支援 把他们都派过来
Send everyone! It's the Hul...
把所有人派过来 入侵者是绿巨...
Quatermain, you're with me.
奎特曼 跟我来
Maria?
玛利亚
What's your situation, director Hill?
希尔局长 出什么事了
My situation?
出什么事了
My situation is that S.H.I.E.L.D. is under attack by the Hulk!
绿巨人正在攻击神盾局
That's... A... Are you sure?
这... 你确定?
I'm afraid that's not possible, Ma'am.
长官 我觉得这不可能
Bruce Banner is out of the city, we've got Hawkeye watching him.
布鲁斯?班纳现在不在城里 鹰眼看着他呢
I don't care.
我不在乎
One of your team is tearing apart my helicarrier right now!
我只知道你的队员正在拆我的天空航母
Where is Stark?
斯塔克在哪儿
We told him that the Hulk was his reponsability.
我们跟他说了看着绿巨人是他的责任
I want you down here right now to help take him down.
你们马上过来帮我们制♥服♥他
So... is that possible?
这... 这可能吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm going to scramble the Quinjet. We're leaving in 1 minute.
我去启动昆式喷射机 我们1分钟内出发
Should we try and call Iron Man?
我们应该联♥系♥钢铁侠吗
No. This isn't exactly going to make Tony trust the team more.
不 这会让托尼更加不信任整个团队
Good point.
有道理
Call Hawkeye. He's got Banner. Get him back to the city
通知鹰眼 让他带上班纳回城
and keep him sequestered in the mansion until we figure things out.
让他在总部呆着 在我们弄清楚发生了什么事之前不要出来
My day just got cut short... didn't it.
我自♥由♥的一天结束了 是吧
So... who's attacking now?
那么 这次袭击者是谁
Time travellers? Aliens?
时间旅行者? 外星人?
You.
你
Maria! What is that thing?
玛利亚 那是什么
It's the Hulk, Einstein!
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表