剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously, on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情提要
I'm supposed to be the futurist, working to build a better tomorrow.
我本该是个未来主义者 为了更好的明天而奋斗
What I did? Is that the future I've been working toward?
但我做了什么 这就是我为之奋斗的未来吗
No one blames you, Tony.
没人责怪你 托尼
The world knows it was the Purple Man.
全世界都知道这是紫人的错
贾维斯 启动"新复仇者"程序 快
JARVIS, initiate the New Avengers protocols now!
这是来自复仇者联盟的紧急呼救
This is an emergency message from the Avengers.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
你们每一个人都证明了自己是个英雄
Each of you has proven yourself as a hero,
有的人有资格加入复仇者
someone who has what it takes to be an Avenger.
The world is depending on you.
世界需要你们
So go save it.
去拯救它吧
You're up early.
-你醒得真早 -压根没睡
Never went to sleep.
I've been flying around, just thinking.
我在附近飞了会 想些事情
你有没有想过 历史会怎么记载我们
You ever stop to wonder how history will remember us?
I never have, but now I can't shake it.
以前我没想过 但现在它在我脑中挥之不去
复仇者们对付过超级恶棍 邪恶机器人
The Avengers have fought supervillains, evil robots,
even monsters from the Negative Zone.
甚至还对付过负波带过来的怪物
但最近事情越来越糟糕了
But things have gotten worse lately.
克里人 征服者康
The Kree, Kang. I just...
我只是
What?
怎么了
这才是我第二次听你提到
This is only the second time I've heard you use the word "history."
历史这个词
那是因为我从来无法想象没有我的世界会是什么样
That's because I've never been able to imagine a world without me in it.
直到最近
Until recently.
这些就是我所说的要成为历史的东西
This is what I get for talking about being history.
Avengers, assemble.
复仇者 集♥合♥
好吧 为什么遭殃的总是我的大楼
Okay, why is it always my building?
I am Terrax, herald to the Devourer.
我是暴君使者 吞噬者的使者
Prepare for the end of your world, for Galactus hungers.
准备好迎接你们的世界末日吧
因为行星吞噬者饿了
And there came a day unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
地球上最强的英雄们
when Earth's mightiest heroes
集结一处 共御外敌
found themselves united against a common threat.
那一天 他们成为复仇者
On that day, they became the Avengers.
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
The invincible armored Iron Man.
索尔 雷电王子
Thor, prince of thunder.
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
The Hulk, strongest hero there is.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
And Captain America, the first Avenger.
Assembled, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"复仇者集♥合♥!"
I've got this.
-我来搞定它 -钢铁侠 等等
Iron Man, wait!
我不知道你打的什么主意 先生 但你找错了
I don't know what your deal is, mister,
but you picked the wrong day to--
Avengers, take him down!
复仇者们 打倒他
- Watch out!
小心
等等 他是不是 是不是 无视我们了
Wait. Is he-- Is he ignoring us?
大错特错 他会后悔的
A mistake he will regret.
Hold up, Thor.
等等 索尔 不管这个小丑是谁
Whoever this joker is, he took all of us down without breaking a sweat.
他不费吹灰之力就把我们都放倒了
We need a battle plan.
- 我们需要个作战计划 - 队长是对的
Cap's right.
And yeah, I know. "I've got this" wasn't my best idea ever.
好吧 我明白了 "我来搞定它"算不上个好主意
This guy is putting out power like I've never seen before.
这家伙身上的能量我以前从来没见过
Some kind of cosmic energy. But that's not the worst of it.
某种宇宙能量 但那还不是最糟糕的
我接到了神盾局的紧急电♥话♥
I'm getting an emergency call from SHIELD.
不管他是谁
Whoever this is, he didn't come alone.
他不是一个人来的
Three more of these "heralds" arrived the same time as Terrax.
另外三个使者也和暴君使者同时到达了
每个人都在制♥造♥某种机器
Each of them is building some kind of machine.
But that's not all.
还不止这些
Whatever these things are doing, they want us here for it.
不管这些东西是拿来做什么的
他们是想让我们待在地球上
And they've completely sealed us in.
它把我们完全封死了
Vision to Iron Man. Your attention is required.
幻象呼叫钢铁侠 请注意
有事发生了
Something is happening.
Odin's beard. 'Tis a vessel.
额滴神啊
这是一艘太空战舰
Okay, that's big.
好吧 那是个大家伙
Terrax said that Galactus is coming.
暴君使者说过行星吞噬者就要来了
谁听过这什么行星吞噬者
Anyone ever heard of a "Galactus?"
I have. Galactus is some kind of space god.
我听过
吞星就是某种宇宙中的神
One of the Skrulls told me it destroyed their home world.
一个斯库鲁人告诉过我他摧毁了他们的母星
行星吞噬者以星球为食
It said Galactus eats planets.
Wha-- Wait! Hang on!
什么 等等 你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
Are you saying that something is going to come out of that ship
你是指那个玩意儿就要从船上下来
然后真要吃了这个星球
and actually eat the planet?
Cap, this is it. Everything we've been talking about.
队长 就是这个 我们讨论的就是这种时刻
复仇者的未来
The future of the Avengers, what we mean to this world.
我们对这世界的意义
就是这个
-This is it. -You're the leader of this team, Tony.
你是队伍的领导人 托尼
And I'm smart enough to know that the stakes are too high this time.
而我清楚地知道这次的赌注会有多高
We're going to need everyone on this.
我们需要所有人齐心合力
跟我一样出色
And as good as I am, you're the right man for the job, Steve.
你做这项工作最合适 史蒂夫
贾维斯 召集英雄们
JARVIS, put out the call. Code White.
白色指令
You are Earth's mightiest heroes,
你们是地球上最强的英雄
and I've called you together for one reason.
而我把你们叫到这儿来的目的只有一个
The end of the world is here, and it's our job to stop it.
世界末日近在眼前
我们必须阻止它
You have your assignments.
你们有你们的任务
Galactus' heralds must be stopped, no matter what.
必须阻止行星吞噬者的使者们
不管对方是什么
要不惜一切代价摧毁他们正在建造的机器
Do whatever it takes to destroy the machines they're creating.
接下来我们再对付吞星本人
And then we take the fight to Galactus himself.
This isn't a battle of good versus evil.
这不是一场正邪对抗
这是生存之战
It's a battle of survival.
We fight to save humanity itself.
我们要为拯救全人类而战
The world is counting on us, and we will not fail.
世界就靠我们了
我们不能失败
Each of you are heroes, but today,
你们每一个人都是英雄 但是今天
we are all Avengers.
所有人都是复仇者
天剑局传来的警报
Getting analysis from SWORD.
球体内部的能源数据超标了
Energy readings inside the sphere are off the charts.
And there's no door.
而且那里没有入口
We need to proceed with caution.
我们需要小心前进
What's Galactus going to do, eat us more?
吞星会做什么
把我们都吃了吗
Hey, there.
嘿 你脸上有东西
-Got a little something on your face.
好吧 坦白地说
Although, frankly, it's an improvement.
这算给你整容了
He's all yours, Cap!
都交给你了 队长
Your master's not welcome here, Terrax.
你的主人在这儿不受欢迎 暴君
And neither are you!
你也一样
War Machine!
战争机器
Why did I have to be on the water team?
我为什么就得被分到水上作战小分队
I hate water.
我讨厌水
使者分♥析♥中 确认 云踪者
Analysis of herald, designation Air-Walker,
和暴君使者相符
matches that of Terrax.
他们都是能源实体
These beings are energy constructs, presumably created by Galactus.
也许是行星吞噬者创造的
他们没有生命
They are not alive.
是我的错觉 还是这走廊没有尽头
Is it me, or is this corridor going on forever?
这不是走廊 我们在能源管道里
This isn't a corridor. We're inside an energy conduit.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
A wire.
一条管道
他的意思是行星吞噬者太大了
He's saying that Galactus is so big, we fit inside one of his wires.
我们都能走进他的一条管道里
Okay, I'm freaked out.
好吧 我被吓到了
Galactus.
行星吞噬者
Amazing. It's a being of pure energy, contained by the armor.
有意思
这是个纯粹的能源体 被容纳在盔甲里面
Look at the energy levels, though. They're dropping.
看看能源等级 他们在下降
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表