剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Avengers...
《复仇者联盟》前情回顾
This was number 42.
这是42号♥
It's a super villain prison in the Negative zone.
这是负区的一个超级恶棍监狱
You call yourself Leader?
你自称为领袖
I am the most advanced mind the world has ever seen!
我拥有这个世界上最高等的大脑
I think on a level normal human beings cannot begin to comprehend.
我认为在某种程度上人类无法理解
I know of thee.
我认识你
You are Captain America's foe.Zemo.
你是美国队长的敌人 泽莫男爵
You may call me master.
你可以叫我主人
Well, Whirlwind, this is your big day.
好啦 旋风 这是你的大日子
It's off to prison again. You must be so psyched.
二进宫啦 你一定很激动吧
And, not just any prison.
而且这可不是普通的监狱
You've got your own private cell waiting for you in 42.
你在42号♥可是有自己的单人间哦
Jan, you sure it's necessary to tease the prisoner like that?
珍 你确定你这样戏弄囚犯合适吗
Yeah, pretty much. Especially when it's Dave.
是啊 很适合 尤其是对戴夫
We go way back.
我们是老朋友了
We won't be long.
我们很快就出来
Welcome to 42, Avengers.- Warden.
欢迎来到42号♥ 复仇者 - 典狱长
Let me give you the heads up in case you're thinking about escaping again.
让我给你提个醒 如果你又想着要逃跑的话
This prison sits in a billion light years of empty,
这座监狱坐落在一亿光年的空旷区
lifeless nothingness called the Negative Zone.
没有生命,什么都没有 称之为负区
So, even if you got out, you'd have nowhere to go.
所以 哪怕你逃了出来 你也无处可去
Somebody forget to pay the electric bill?
有人忘记付电费了吗
Make it stop! Please!
让它停下来 求你了
Open 389.
打开389号♥
You absolute fools!
你们这些蠢货
Listen to me!They're out there!
听我说 他们就在外面
Waiting!
蛰伏着
And they're coming!
他们要来了
And there came a day, unlike any other,
在那与众不同的日子里
when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united
地球上最强的英雄们
against a common threat.
集结一处 共御外敌
On that day, they became the Avengers.
那一天 他们成为复仇者
The invincible, armored Iron Man.
无敌铠甲 钢铁侠
Thor, Prince of thunder.
索尔 雷电王子
The Hulk, strongest hero there is.
绿巨人 史上最强英雄
And Captain America, the first Avenger.
以及美国队长 首位复仇者
Assemble, we are strong
众人同心 其利断金
Forever fight as one
并肩作战 直到永远
AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!
复仇者! 集♥合♥!
"42号♥监狱之战"
They're coming for us all!
他们是冲着我们所有人来的
Um, not again.- What's going on?
啊 又来了 - 怎么回事
That, Captain America, is exactly what I'm here to find out.
那个 美国队长 是我正想知道的
Agent Quartermain.
库特曼特工
Let's talk in the control room. I don't want to scare the prisoners.
我们去控制室说 我不想吓着这些囚犯
When you put it that way, you're starting to scare me.
你这样说 我倒是有点被你吓着了
The prisoners, especially the Leader,
这些囚犯 尤其那个领袖
have been ranting about hearing noises.
一直吵吵闹闹说听见了噪音
Something outside trying to get in.
说有东西想从外面进来
The prison doesn't have any external scanners.
监狱外面没有任何监视器
We never needed them.There wasn't anything out there.
我们以前从来不需要这些 因为外面什么都没有
Until?
现在呢
We used the scanning equipment in the Mandroid Armor and saw something.
我们通过装在机甲上的扫描器看见了一些东西
What exactly?
是什么
We don't know, a few blips. Then, they were gone.
不知道 一些光点 然后消失了
And the power fluctuations? - It's been happening recently.
电力一直不稳定是怎么回事-最近经常发生
But we have triple backups in place. The power isn't going to go off.
但我们有3套备用发电机 所以不会停电
You were saying?
你是说
Emergency power online.
启动紧急供电
Cell doors holding. Prisoners contained.
牢房♥门安全 囚犯都在
But, I'm detecting a severe power disruption at junction 95.
但是 我观察到在95交叉处有遭到了严重的破坏
Alright, I'll go have a look.
好吧 我去看看
Major Danvers and I will come with you.
丹弗斯少校 我和你一起去
Not that I enjoy stating the obvious, but this ain't good.
不是我喜欢重复显而易见的事实 但这情况真不太好
That's the primary power conduit.
这是最重要的电力管道
It looks... chewed through.
看起来 是被咬破的
Could one of the prisoners have done this?
会不会是某一个犯人干的
Or could something else have followed us through the gateway?
或者是什么东西跟着我们一起进来了
I don't think so. The prisoners are all accounted for in their cells,
我认为不太可能 囚犯都关在自己的牢房♥里
and the power dampeners prevent any of them from using their abilities.
能量减弱器能防止他们使用他们的超能力
And I don't know anything on Earth that can eat through metal like that.
而且据我所知地球上没有什么东西可以像这样咬透金属
Besides, whatever caused this was digging its way in... not out.
更何况 不管是谁干的 它是想进来而不是想出去
If something came in this way, we would see it.
如果有什么东西进来了 我们会看见它的
The only way out...- Is the way we came in.
这里唯一的出扣-就是我们入口
What is it?
那是什么
I don't know.Something's in here.
我不知道 有什么东西在这里
What was that?
那是什么东西
Need... need help....
需要 需要援助
Control room.
控制室
What happened, soldier?
发生了什么事 士兵
A bug. Some horrible alien bug.
虫子 某种可怕的外星虫子
We are familiar with it.- That's an understatement.
我们对它并不陌生 - 真够轻描淡写的
Where's the Warden?- It took him. Dragged him away.
典狱长在哪里 -它绑♥架♥了他 把他带走了
I can get surveillance online.The controls on the gateway are shot.
我可以联接上监视器 大门上的控制器被击中了
We have no communication with the Baxter Building,
我们跟巴克斯特大厦失去了联♥系♥
and we can't open the gate from this side.
而且从这边无法打开大门
How do we get back?
那我们怎么回去
We'll have to wait for the gateway to open from the other side.
我们只能等大门从另外一边被打开
And when will that happen?
那要等到什么时候
When the next shift of guards reports for duty.
等下一班卫兵上岗的时候
There! The mess hall!
看那 在餐厅里
What's it doing?
它在干什么
Searching for a way out, perhaps.
大概是在寻找出路
So much for the Negative Zone being devoid of all life.
负区不存在生命的日子结束了
Why does it want the Warden?
它为什么要带走典狱长
You always try to capture enemy officers for intel.
想要了解你的敌人 你必须抓住知道的最多的人
It's just a bug.
可它不就是个虫子吗
Aye, a very intelligent bug it would seem.
额 看起来是一只非常聪明的虫子
Thor, draw it away. We'll grab the Warden.
索尔 弄走它 我们去救典狱长
Sir! There are more outside. My sensors show them...
长官 我的检测器显示 外面有更多的虫子
The Warden!- Thor, go with her.
典狱长 -索尔 跟她一起去
Do not let it get a...Odin's beard!
别让它...我的天
Oh, boy.
哦 天哪
Cap? You're not going to like this.
队长 你可能不喜欢这个
What's the situation?
什么情况
There are hundreds of them.
有成千上万的虫子
Everyone out! Into the hall!
所有人离开 去餐厅
I'm sealing the Mess Hall doors!
我要关上餐厅的门了
Stubborn, aren't they?
他们挺顽强的 不是吗
Agent Quartermain, I have Thor and Ms. Marvel on my scanners,
库特曼特工 我在雷达上看到了索尔和惊奇女士
and something coming right at them. A whole lot of somethings!
有什么东西冲着他们去了 有一大群
Carol! Thor! Get out of there!
卡罗尔 索尔 赶快离开那里
We'll try to slow them down a little so you can...
我们会试着拖延他们 你们赶快...
Thor, look out!
索尔 小心
There's too many. There's just...
他们数量太多了 实在太多了
I'm going out there. Open the door.
我要出去 把门打开
No. It's too dangerous.
不 那太危险了
Looks like they're going to open it for you. Everyone get ready.
看来它们要替你把门打开了 所以人准备
Thor, Carol, you big blond bug zappers.
索尔 卡罗尔 你们这2个金发灭虫器
Let's not celebrate too soon. I have a feeling this isn't over yet.
别高兴的太早 我觉得这还没有结束
Agent Quartermain, we've upgraded the systems
库特曼特工 我们已经升级了系统
using the Mandroid sensors to scan the exterior.
使用机械战甲监视器探测外部情况
Good work. Put it on screen.
干得好 让我们看看
There's so many. Why aren't they attacking?
真是好多 它们为什么还不攻击
It's like they're waiting for something.
看起来它们在等什么
If they overrun us, they'll be here when the next shift
照这个情况下去 在下一次换岗的时候它们就要
comes through the gateway in less than an hour.
取而代之了 时间不到1个小时了
The monsters would flood into Midgard unopposed.
这些恶魔会洪水般的涌入到中庭
We'll destroy the gateway before we let that happen.
在这之前 我们先毁掉大门
Won't that sort of trap us here? Like forever?
剧集 | 复仇者:世上最强英雄组合(2010) | 导航列表