忆往昔
巴蒂·博伊尔牧师的《走进荣光》
Reverend Buddy Boyle's "Goin' For Glory Hour".
如果天使来找你 你就放他们进来
When angels come a-knocking, let 'em on in.
天使必须得到同意才能附身 对吧
Angels can't possess a human without permission, right?
-是的 -他们是在
- Yep. - So, what?
利用这个人寻找皮囊吗
They're using this guy to find vessels?
听众都心甘情愿
It's a willing audience.
是谁让克劳力掌权的
Who put Crowley in charge?
-他是王 -他是个推销员
- He's the king. - He's a salesman.
我们现在得先谈谈改朝换代的事
Right now you and I are gonna talk about a regime change.
你归我们了
You're ours.
你这个恶魔很快就要变成一个常人了
Your demon ass is going to be a mortal ass pretty damn quick.
我要从哪开始寻求宽恕
Where do I start to even look for forgiveness?
就从这一针开始吧
How 'bout we start with this?
你是人类
You're human?
小西
Zeke?
卡西迪奥不能留在这里
Castiel cannot stay here.
他会把天使都引来的
He will bring the angels down on all of us.
他能抵御天使
He's warded.
艾普莉找到他的时候就是如此
He was warded when April found him.
卡西迪奥身处险境
Castiel is in danger.
如果他在这里 我也身处险境
and if he is here, I am in danger.
你也身处险境
Wait, you're in danger?
如果他留下
If he stays,
我别无选择 只能离开
I am afraid I will have no choice but to leave.
小卡 能聊聊吗
Cass, can we talk?
你不能留下
You can't stay.
如今
爱达荷 莱克斯福德
先生
Sir?
先生 你能听到吗
Sir, can you hear me?
请说点什么
Please -- Please just say something.
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
继续说话 我能帮你度过难关
Keep talking, and I can help you through this.
先生 如果你听得到 请保持通话
Please, sir, if you can hear me, stay on the phone.
或许你现在会觉得无望
It may feel hopeless right now,
但你给热♥线♥打电♥话♥是有原因的
but you called the hotline for a reason.
你心里还有活下去的愿望
There's some part of you that still wants to live --
你心里明白自杀...
some part that knows suici--
你是谁
Who are you?
热♥线♥的人派你来的吗
Did the lady from the hotline send you?
不
No.
是你叫我来的
You did.
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第六集
天堂告急
还有第二季的表现
I know, and that play in the second quarter?
他是哪一边的啊
I mean, what team is he playing for?
反正不是我们这边的
Not ours.
-击掌 -击掌
- High-five! - High-five!
-早啊 史蒂夫 -比尔
- Morning, Steve. - Bill.
击...
High...
掌
Five.
抱歉我迟了
Sorry I'm late.
我得送宝宝去日托所
I had to drop the baby off at daycare,
来的路上又一路红灯
then hit every red light on the way here,
不过看来我是瞎操心了
but guess I shouldn't have worried.
这里井然有序嘛
Place looks great.
咖啡壶呢
Coffee urns.
-装满了 -牛奶箱
- Uh, full. - Dairy case.
-装好了 -好的 史蒂夫 最后一个问题
- Stocked. - Okay, Steve, last question --
你怎么才出现啊
Where have you been all my life?
你跟别的销♥售♥助理不一样
You're not like the other sales associates.
你就是有点与众不同
There's...something different about you.
我向你保证 我很普通
I can assure you there's -- there's not.
我懂的...
I know these things.
你...
You're...
你很特别
Mm. You're special.
几周来第四起不明失踪案 当事人可能已死
你的"大消息"
That's your "big news,"
就是你把石碑翻译成了涂鸦吗
is that you translated the tablet into... doodles?
这叫楔形文字
It's cuneiform.
我把石碑翻成英文过程中遇到了困难
I-I hit a wall translating the tablet into English.
但我发现了一本古法典
But I found an ancient codex
将天使文与古埃兰人的楔形文字联♥系♥了起来
linking the angel script to proto-Elamite cuneiform,
于是我把石碑
And I was able to translate the tablet
和其中的注脚译成了埃兰文 也就是
and the footnotes into Elamite, which is --
涂鸦
Doodles.
这种文字已经消失了
It's extinct.
你能看得懂吗
Well, can you read it?
没人能看懂
No one can.
学者几世纪来一直在尝试
Scholars have tried for centuries.
那就是走投无路了
So it's a dead end?
也不算
N-not quite.
大部分古埃兰文都是抽象的
Now, most proto-Elamite is abstract,
但我破解了梅塔特隆的注脚中的一个词组
but I was able to decipher one phrase from Metatron's footnotes.
"坠落天使"
"Falling angels."
那么注脚说的是梅塔特隆的咒语吗
Okay, so, the footnotes refer to Metatron's spell?
大概吧
Maybe.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们能破解注脚
Well, maybe if we can decipher the footnotes,
或许就能逆转咒语
then we can reverse the spell and...
把那些长翅膀的混♥蛋♥踢回天堂
Punt those winged dicks back to heaven.
怎么做
Where do we start?
调研
Research.
在档案馆里翻查
We comb through the library,
看能不能找到其他关于埃兰文的东西
see if we can find anything else on Elamite.
齐默曼消失语言百科全书 第一卷
"Zimmerman's encyclopedia of extinct languages volume 1:
阿特卡帕语
Adai to atakapa."
一共有几卷
How many volumes are there?
24.
没事 我们都有
Don't worry, we've got them all.
太棒了
Awesome.
谢天谢地
There is a God.
你好
Hello.
我可能发现了一桩超自然案件
I may have a case for you.
爱达荷州莱克斯福德有四人失踪
Four missing in Rexford, Idaho.
被推定死亡 但家属没拿回尸体
Presumed dead, but no bodies have been released to loved ones.
而且报告称现场发现了奇怪的物质
And there were reports of a strange substance at the scenes.
你好啊 小卡
Oh, well, hello to you too, Cass.
你怎么样
How are you?
我在忙
I...am busy.
好吧 那我们怎么做
All right. So, how do you want to do this?
我们去最后一起案件现场碰面
You want to meet up at the latest scene?
还是我去接你
You want me to pick you up? What?
我真的忙不过来
Um, I've got my hands full over here.
我...
I just -- um...
小卡 喂喂
Cass? Hello?
我只是想跟你说一声而已
...thought you would want to know about the case.
你那边没什么事...
Hey, are you sure everything's --
好吧
Okay.
他完全没提他在哪
So, he said nothing about where he is
最近都在干什么
or -- or what he's been doing?
小卡嘛
This is Cass.
他可不是个健谈的人
In case you forgot, he's not exactly chatty cathy.
你去爱达荷都不去见他吗
And you're not even gonna see him when you're in Idaho?
我都说了 只要他会招引天使
Well, like I said, as long as he's catnip for angels,
他就不会接近我们
he's keeping his distance.
那这算什么啊 迪恩
So -- then what's the point, Dean?
这都算不上是案子
I mean, it's barely even a case.
所以我要去看一看
That's why I'm just gonna go have a little look-see,
我们也不用为了毫无结果的事
and we're not gonna waste a whole lot of manpower
浪费人力
on a big pile of nada.
也就是逃避调研的完美借口
In other words, a perfect excuse to bail out on research.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表