You yak your guts out.
是血印的缘故
It's the mark.
什么意思
Meaning?
它要你杀人
It wants you to kill.
你杀得越多 就越好受
The more you kill, the better you feel.
杀得越少 感觉越糟
The less you kill, the less better you feel.
有多糟
How much less better?
应该是非常非常糟吧
One would imagine the least-best better.
死吗
So dead?
该隐也有血印 他就没死
Well, Cain had the mark. He didn't die.
该隐是恶魔
Cain was a demon.
你的身体不足以控制刀的力量
Your body's not strong enough to contain the blade's power.
我要是把血印弄掉呢
What if I got rid of it?
你想吗
You want to get rid of it?
我想宰了梅塔特隆
What I want is Metatron.
去吧
Go on.
但我得穿过门
But I have to get through that door,
拿到刀
and I have to get to the blade.
你得帮我
And you're gonna help me.
-不 -什么味儿啊
- Oh, no. - What's that smell?
硫磺
Sulfur.
迪恩 打给我
Dean, pick up the phone. Call me back.
我不是开玩笑的 别这么做
I'm not kidding, all right? Don't do this.
别这样
Not like this.
你确定是克劳力吗
Are you sure it was Crowley?
他还能召唤谁
Who else would he summon?
自从迪恩得到血印他和克劳力
I mean, he and Crowley have been bromancing
就一直为刀的事好得不得了
over the blade ever since Dean got the mark.
-血印 -该隐的血印
- The mark? - The mark of Cain.
迪恩就是用那个砍伤了我 第一刃
So that's what Dean cut me with... the first blade.
说起来 这可能用得上
In a way, that could be useful.
什么
What?
梅塔特隆现在无比强大
Well, Metatron is more powerful than ever,
但如果迪恩有第一刃和血印
but if Dean has the first blade and the mark,
这或许是我们最好的机会
that might give us our best chance.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking, right?
一小时前我们还打算把迪恩关进疯人院病房♥
An hour ago, we were ready to throw Dean into a padded cell,
现在你又说他是最好的机会
and now you say he's our best chance?
听他说完 萨姆
Hear him out, Sam.
好吧 抱歉了 伙计们
Oh, right. Excuse me. Sorry, guys.
抱歉我对于我们的
Uh, sorry I'm a little less than eager
最佳机会是装上子弹
to hear that our best chance is...
希望它能找对目标不是很热切
is arming the warhead and hoping it hits the mark.
他可不是颗炸♥弹♥
This is not a bomb we're talking about.
他是我哥哥
This is my brother.
你哥哥不会独自作战
And your brother would not be in this alone.
我们能帮忙
We can help.
怎么帮
How?
我认为梅塔特隆已经找到利用天使石碑的办法
I believe Metatron has found a way to tap into the angel tablet,
控制其能量 让他足以匹敌...
harnessing its power to give him powers equivalent to...
上帝 是吗
God, right?
他不就是为了这个吗
I mean, that's what this is all about, isn't it?
梅塔特隆想当上帝
Metatron wants to be god.
太好了 那他是不可阻挡了
Great, well, that basically makes him unstoppable.
除非我们能切断梅塔特隆和石碑之间的联♥系♥
Not if we can break the connection between Metatron and the tablet.
那样他就是个普通的天使了
That would make him just an ordinary angel.
-石碑在哪 -梅塔特隆办公室
- Where's the tablet? - Metatron's office.
-在天堂吗 -我能带你们去大门
- In heaven? - I can get us to the door.
然后呢
And then what?
他们为什么要放你进去
I mean, why would they let you in?
如果梅塔特隆的副手带着
I-if Metatron's number two shows up
天堂通缉要犯去了 我们就露馅了
with heaven's most wanted, the gig is up.
萨姆 我们得试试
Sam, we have to try.
该死 艾尔 我才不管你今晚有什么事呢
Damn it, Al, I don't care what you've got going on tonight.
他也是你儿子
He's your kid, too,
我告诉你 他在嗑药
and I'm telling you he's on drugs.
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God.
她死了
She's dead, man!
她死了
She's dead.
我看未必
I'm not so sure about that.
二位要什么
What can I get you fellas?
黑咖啡
Coffee. Black.
不是吧
Are you serious?
你坐了这姑娘负责的桌 占用人家时间
You take this girl's table, her time,
像个大龄青年似的往那儿一坐
you spread out like an overgrown teenager,
然后呢
and for what?
一杯咖啡该给多少小费 五分吗
What's the tip on a single cup of Joe? A nickel?
双层奶酪汉堡 什么都要 多加洋葱
Double cheeseburger... everything, heavy on the onions.
没问题
You got it.
你和小鹿就这样干活儿吗
So this is what you and moose do, eh?
走遍全国 搜寻凶鬼恶灵
Crisscross the country, searching for evil,
搜索引擎
买♥♥点吃的
order your nitrates,
顺带瞻仰当地美女
partake of the local attraction.
-没错 -就从不觉得厌烦吗
- Yep. - You never get tired of the rat race?
从没想要一走了之
Never get the urge to just...Bugger off
对月长啸吗
and howl at the moon?
从未自问 就是这样吗
Never ask yourself, "Is this it?
生活就这样了吗
Is this all there is?"
我戒了人血
I kicked human blood, you know.
那么你又变回百分百混♥蛋♥了
Oh, so you're full-metal douche again.
好极了 要给你个玩具熊做奖赏吗
Well, that's fantastic. Would you like a stuffed bear?
我只是想随便聊聊
Just trying to make conversation.
地狱如何 克劳力
How's hell, Crowley?
好着呢
Hell's fine.
一切运转正常
Hell's like a Swiss watch.
别操心地狱的事了
Don't worry about hell.
地狱很复杂
Hell's complicated.
《权力的游戏》才叫复杂呢
"Game of thrones" is complicated.
淋浴做♥爱♥ 这叫复杂
Shower sex... that's complicated.
地狱没什么复杂的
Hell ain't complicated.
你的问题不在地狱 在你自己
Your problem ain't hell. It's you.
好吧 那你的问题呢
Fair enough. What's your problem, then?
我的问题是梅塔特隆
My problem is Metatron.
现在什么都找不到
Right now there's nothing.
没有天使残杀
There's no angel smitings,
没有疯狂的上帝神迹 或是害虫 冰雹
no crazy acts of God, no vermin, hail.
如果梅塔特隆在人间行动
If Metatron's making his move on earth,
那他肯定是没着急
he is taking his sweet-ass time.
别担心 救兵来了
Never fear. Cavalry's here.
怎么了
And?
看来
Apparently...
你那位天使成网络红人了
your angel has gone viral.
美国人♥民♥ 这才叫完美
And that, America, is perfection.
伙计 那是你姐姐啊
Yo, dude, that's your sister.
天呐
Oh, my god!
她死了
She's dead, man!
她死了
She's dead.
我看未必
I'm not so sure about that.
他不是吧
Is he ser-- is he freaking serious?!
你看到了吗 我去啊
Did you see that?! Holy...
你拍下来了吧
Tell me you just got that.
伙计 你叫什么
Dude, what's your name?
马文
Marv.
什么时候拍的
When was this taken?
几小时前 印第安纳州 曼西
A couple of hours ago. Muncie, Indiana.
他对她说了什么悄悄话
What did he whisper in her ear?
问到点子上了
Exactly.
你不打算吃了吗
You're not gonna eat your food?
不饿
Not hungry.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表