忆往昔
艾德和哈里 抓鬼特工队
Ed and harry -- the Ghostfacers.
你们在这搞什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们属于这里
Uh, we belong here.
我们是专业人员
We're professionals.
专业的什么
Professional what?
超自然事件调查员
Paranormal investigators.
就是这东西 它能使我们获得一切
This stuff right here -- this is our ticket to the big time --
名望 金钱 和姑娘...
fame, money, sex...
滚床单
with girls.
我们是家人
We are family.
我们之间的一切问题
Everything that has ever gone wrong between us
其实都因为我们是家人
has been because we're family.
那怎么 我们从此不再是家人了吗
So, what? We're not family now?
我是说既然你想好好合作 那就合作
I'm saying you want to work, let's work.
你说我们以后都公事公办
You said that you wanted to keep things strictly business.
我说的公事公办是指你我之间的关系
I wanted to keep things strictly business between us.
你那天说的话
About what you said the other day...
我以为你不在乎呢
I thought it didn't bother you.
我可能是没考虑周全
I may not think things all the way through,
但我那么做 是因为那是该做的事
but what I do, I do because it's the right thing.
你并不是为了我而救我
You didn't save me for me.
你是为了自己
You did it for you.
如今
华盛顿州 斯普林代尔
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 你回家了吗
Mom, are you home?
911 请问你有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
我屋里有个人
There's someone in my room.
你在哪
What is your location?
你能说出你的地址吗 女士
Can you give us a location, ma'am?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
女士 请不要挂电♥话♥
Ma'am, please do not hang up.
我开始追踪你的电♥话♥了
I've begun tracing your call,
你得保持通话
but I need you to stay on the line for me.
请保持通话
Stay on the line.
我们会派警官
We'll send out an officer...
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第十五集
#瘦人
我就回来
All right. I'll be back.
等等
Wait.
你去哪
Where you headed?
华盛顿州 我找到一桩案子
Washington. I caught a case.
不要我一起去吗
You want me to come with?
你想来吗
Do you want to come?
去猎魔吗
On a hunt?
为什么不去呢
Why wouldn't I?
不知道
I don't know, man.
因为你最近让我找不到北
'cause lately with you, up is down and down is sideways, you know?
我不知道你想干什么
I-I... I don't know what you want.
好吧 你想知道吗
Okay. You want in?
好啊
Fine.
没问题
Sure thing.
犯罪现场流出的照片
Photo leaked from the crime scene.
那女孩在自己房♥间被杀
Girl was murdered in her room,
门窗都锁着
doors were locked, the windows were locked.
壁画先生是谁
Who's the wallflower?
问得是啊
Exactly.
我猜 被拍下来的鬼魂
Best guest... ghost caught on film.
你要来啊
So, you're coming.
你觉得我像是要留下吗
Does it look like I'm staying?
华盛顿州 斯普林代尔
我洗了好几个小时
I scrubbed for hours.
还得把地毯扯下来
I'll have to rip up the carpet.
我女儿 凯茜
My daughter, Casey...
地毯的颜色还是她自己选的
she picked out the color herself.
请节哀 迈尔斯太太
We're...very sorry for your loss, Mrs. Miles.
你说凯茜没有什么敌人
You mentioned Casey had no known enemies.
那在家呢
What about at home?
你注意到发生过什么不寻常的事吗
Anything unusual you may have noticed?
电路异常 灯闪烁什么的
Uh...electricity acting up or lights...flickering,
电视出毛病
TV on the fritz?
没有什么问题
No, no fritzing.
也没有什么寒气
No cold spots, either.
抱歉 我想问一句
Sorry. Out of curiosity, uh...
你为什么要说到寒气
Why do you mention cold spots?
抱歉 听起来一定很怪 但是
I'm sorry. That must sound strange, but...
已经三天了
...it's been three days since...
而警方一无所获
And the police have found nothing.
我不得不卖♥♥掉房♥子
I'd h... I'd have to sell my house
雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to afford a private investigator,
所以那些超自然论者打来电♥话♥时
so when the supernaturalists called...
等等 什么
Whoa, uh, sorry, the...
超自然论者
Um... supernaturalists?
我知道联调局会觉得这不合常规
I know to the FBI it's not exactly orthodox.
但这些人知道别人不知道的事
But these men had answers that no one else had, and I...
我欠凯茜的
I owe it to Casey...
我至少要听听
to listen.
他们提起寒气的事是因为
Now, they... they brought up cold spots in relation to...?
大概是超自然现象吧
Signs of the paranormal, I suppose.
他们今天会过来看一眼
They're coming by today to take a look.
这些超自然论者告诉你他们叫什么了吗
And did these supernaturalists give you a name?
抓鬼特工队
抓鬼特工队
Ghostfacers.
真见鬼
Son of a bitch.
看啊 我们又多了两个粉丝
Oh, wow, look. We got two more followers.
是啊 哈里
Yeah. Harry,
应该是我们那次图书馆的采访
I think it's from that library interview we did.
很好
Nice.
伙计
Hey, pal.
唐娜又发了什么
What did Dana post?
她改了她的头像
No, it's just... she changed her profile pic,
虽然裁过了
and it's cropped,
但能清楚地看到有个男人搂着她
but you can clearly see a guy's arm around her.
而她还笑得那么开心
And she's smiling like the dickens.
是啊
Yeah.
或许他们只是纯洁的友谊
Uh, it... it could a platonic...
那个搂着她的人
arm that's touching her.
温家兄弟 太好了
Ah, the Winchesters. Yay.
-从没有人 -这么觉得
- Says nobody. - Ever.
给我闭嘴听好 我们这么做
All right, shut up and listen. This is how it's gonna go.
你们两个小丑 给我钻进外面那辆破车里
You two clowns are gonna get into that mystery machine outside,
然后给我滚蛋
and you're gonna leave town
否则我就打穿你们的膝盖
or I'm gonna put holes in your knees.
你们需要点什么吗
Can I get you guys anything? Something, uh...
可以埋单了
Uh, we're ready for the Bill.
这张盘子上还有脏东西
There's still crud on this plate.
立刻去给我洗干净
Now, hit the sinks and do it right.
抱歉 特里
Sorry, Trey.
首先
Ahh, first of all,
我们不怕你们
you guys don't scare us.
一点也不怕
Not at all.
跟我的枪打个招呼吧
Say, "hola" to my little pistola.
你是在向我炫耀肚脐毛
Am I supposed to be impressed with that treasure trail
还是塞在裤子里的女枪
or the lady gun you got hiding in your, uh, pants there?
两者都有
Uh...both?
不管你们怎么想
Look, whether you like it or not,
我们要处理这件事
we are handling this situation.
-没错 -是吗
- Yup. - Really?
因为我看到的是一对儿为名利忘乎所以的家伙
'cause I see a couple of fame whores
拿着摄像机拍摄一个刚失去女儿的母亲
who are pointing their camera at a mom who just lost her kid.
伙计们 我们是调查员
Guys, we are investigators,
我们完全有权利
and we have every right...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表