But with hunting monsters comes harsh truths.
这是扫荡任务
This is a clean-up mission.
不是救援行动
It's not a rescue.
你这到底是为什么
What is this even really about?
你跟这姑娘又不熟
You barely know the girl.
我要去
I'm coming.
你们要碰艾莉克斯
And if either one of you lays so much as a hand on Alex...
就得先通过我
you'll have to go through me.
跟康纳挣扎得很厉害啊
Put up quite a struggle with Connor.
他说你差点把他的眼睛挖出来
Says you nearly took his eye out.
也许这只是他把你打晕的借口
Maybe that was just his excuse for knocking you out.
你知道你惹了多大的麻烦吗
You have any idea the mess you made?
猎人趁我们出门时突袭了家里
Hunters raided the place while we were out,
折磨并杀死了戴尔
tortured and killed Dale.
我们家被发现了
Our home's been made.
我们又要搬家了
We're gonna have to move again.
妈妈 我无意...
Mama, I-I never meant --
我们都会找到出路的
We will all find our way.
麻烦事一大堆
Things got screwy...
但至少你回来了
but you're back now.
为什么
Why?
这一切之后 我以为你会...
After everything, I thought that you --
你以为什么
You thought what?
我会伤害你 杀了你吗
That I'd hurt you? Kill you?
我绝不会伤害你的
I would never hurt you.
你是我的乖女儿 宝贝艾莉克斯啊
Not my baby girl, not my sweet Alex.
你怎么能这么想
How could you even think that?
宝贝 你为什么这么做 为什么逃离我们
Baby, why did you do it? Why did you run from us?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mama.
真的爱你 只是...
I do. I just --
我受不了了
I couldn't take it anymore.
鲜血和死亡
The blood and the death,
还有他们的惨叫
the sounds of their screams.
我真的受不了了
I just... I can't do it anymore.
还有我事后的感受
And the way I feel afterwards,
那种内疚
the guilt...
我宁死也不要再有那种感觉了
I'd rather die than feel that way again.
都怪我
It's my fault.
什么
What?
这一切都是我的错
All of it. This is my fault.
我多年前就应该转化你的
I should've turned you years ago.
他们的卡车停在车道上
Well, their truck's in the driveway.
那我们就直接走进老巢了
So we're walking right into it.
我们遇过更糟的情况
Well, we've faced worse odds.
乔迪
Jody.
这是突袭
This is a raid,
小心行事 跟紧点
so tread lightly, stay close.
首要任务是扫荡吸血鬼老巢
Priority is clearing the nest.
然后才是艾莉克斯 明白吗
Alex comes second. You got it?
明白
Got it.
我太自私了
It was so selfish.
我想看着你成长
I wanted to watch you grow up.
我一直搁置你的转化 你还不明白吗
I kept putting it off. Don't you see?
你的这些感受
These things you've been feeling --
内疚和折磨 都是人类的情感
all the guilt and suffering -- those are human feelings.
现在还不算太晚 我可以带走你的痛苦
It ain't too late. I can take the pain away.
然后我们就可以在一起
And then we can stay together,
作为一家人
as a family.
就好像这些事都不曾发生过
Like none of this ever happened.
你不想这样吗
Wouldn't you like that?
放下刀
Drop it.
艾莉克斯 快走 亲爱的 我们得走了
Alex, come on. Come on, honey. We got to go.
走开
Go away!
我们得走了
We got to go!
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
对不起 乔迪
I'm sorry, Jody.
我做出了选择
I made my choice.
她选择了我
She chose me.
别动
No, no, no. No.
回家居然看到这番景象
Hell of a sight to come home to...
兄弟死在地上
Brother lying dead on the floor.
全然不知是温彻斯特家的人干的
No idea it was a Winchester that had done it.
是你们哪一个
So...Which one of you was it?
哪一个把我兄弟的头砍下来的
Which one of you took off my brother's head?!
是你吗
Was it you?
还是他
Was it him?
还挺合适
Pretty fitting --
兄弟血偿兄弟
brother for a brother.
这里是我们温馨的家
This place has been a good home to us.
但你俩来毁了一切
But since you two had to come around and ruin it,
我们只得上路找新家了
we're gonna have to to hit the road and find a new one.
而我们上路时
And when we hit the road...
喜欢带上午餐
we like to pack a lunch.
你还真是做足准备来的啊
Can't say you didn't come prepared.
艾莉克斯
Alex.
别去烦我女儿
Don't be bothering my girl.
她正经历转变期呢
She's going through something, a process.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
喂她喝了我的血
Fed her my blood.
她已经在转化了
She's on her way now.
现在只剩吸血了
All that's left is to feed.
拜托 妈妈
Please, mama.
放她走吧
Let her go.
我已经喝过你的血了
I already drank from you.
放她走吧
Let her go.
看来你对我女儿影响很深啊
Made an impression on my girl, I see.
宝贝 这是你的人性在作怪
Baby, this is the human half of you talking.
转化后 这个人类就对你毫无意义了
After the change, this human -- she ain't nothing to you.
警长 显然你有些情结
Clearly, Sheriff, you got issues,
你想用我的艾莉克斯来填补生命中空缺
some hole in your life you're using my Alex to fill.
我想说去组建自己的家庭吧
I would say go and get a family of your own,
不过 你懂的...
but, well...you know.
绑走了艾莉克斯的人也好意思这么说
That's pretty rich coming from the woman who stole Alex to begin with.
快九年了
I have fed her,
我给她吃给她穿 还那么疼爱她
clothed her, loved her going on nine years.
你觉得为人母只关乎血缘吗
You think motherhood's just about blood?
你根本什么都不懂
You don't know the first thing about it.
也许吧 但我知道为人母不该是什么样
Maybe not, but I know what it isn't.
不该是她惹了麻烦
And it ain't about forcing her to be like you
你就强迫她变成你这样
the second she becomes inconvenient.
你看不出她的企图吗
Don't you see what she is trying to do?
这个猎人警♥察♥贱♥货♥
This hunter cop bitch
为了自救 想挑拨我们母女的关系
is trying to turn you against me to save her own hide.
别信她说的话
Don't believe a word she says.
她不是你母亲
She ain't your mother.
这捅接好了 给那个短发的做准备
Tapped this keg. Get the short-hair one ready.
该了结这一切了
Time to finish this.
艾莉克斯
Alex!
这是她的名字吗
Was that her name?
你用别人的名字喊她
You named her after someone.
是你女儿吗
Was it your daughter?
我一直想不通你为什么要给她改名
I couldn't figure out why you changed her name.
我以为你也许是羞愧于绑♥架♥孩子
I thought maybe you were ashamed of your theft,
但你哪有羞耻心
but you have no shame.
你说我是用她填补我生命中的空缺
You said that I was using her to fill a hole in my life,
你说对了 我的确是
and you're right. I am.
但是彼此彼此
You are, too.
妈妈
Mama?
看来同类互知啊
I guess it takes one to know one.
那个艾莉克斯
That Alex...
很早以前就已经死了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表