Okay, eat a cheetah liver for speed,
灰熊的心脏能获得力量
bear heart for strength.
如果他在吃这些东西...
Okay, so if he's chowing down on this stuff --
那就说得通了
Then it would make sense
他为什么能挤碎那个标本师
why he constricted the taxidermist
抓死了动物收♥容♥所♥的人
and clawed the guy at the shelter.
恕我直言 他为什么要吃你们呢
Well, no offense, but why would he want to eat you guys?
我们有可折叠的脊柱
Uh, we have collapsible spines.
真的 我保证
We do. Promise.
看这个
Look at this.
狮子的心脏加上老鹰的心脏
"Lion liver plus eagle heart."
响尾蛇的毒牙加上蟒蛇的囊
"Rattlesnake fangs plus anaconda bladder."
狒狒的脑子加上黑寡妇的腹部
"Baboon brains plus black widow abdomen."
他在混合原料
He's mixing ingredients.
为什么
What the hell for?
嘘 安静
Shoo! Quiet!
别嘘我 你才要安静呢
Don't shush me! You be quiet!
我跟老鼠一样安静
I am as quite as a mouse.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
我们是健康部门的
We're from the health department.
过来检查
Stopped by for an inspection.
我不知道跟你们约了检查
I wasn't aware we had one scheduled.
你是不知道 就是要这样
Yeah, no, you wouldn't be. That's the point.
还有你们不是打烊了吗
Besides, I thought you were closed.
是的 主厨要享用私人晚餐
We are. Chef's having a private dinner.
他随时都会过来
In fact, he'll be here any minute.
这样的话 厨房♥关闭
Well, then. In that case, kitchen's shut down.
关闭 为什么
Shut down? Why?
因为你俩都触犯了刑法8.14条款
Because, uh, y-you're both in clear violation of Penal Code 8.14.
出去 快点
Out. Come on. Get out.
你俩都出去 我们会另行通知的
Both of you. We'll let you know.
好了
All right.
我看前面 你看后面
I'll take the front. You take the back.
知道怎么杀死这家伙吗
Do we even know how to kill this guy?
直接爆头
Well, empty one of these in his head.
看看有没有用
See what that does.
变色龙也挺好的
Chameleons aren't that bad.
味道有点像鸡肉
Kind of taste like chicken.
你怎么做到的
How the hell did you do that?
做到什么
D-do what?
别装模作样 我要知道你是什么东西
Don't play coy. I want to know what you are.
还吃什么章鲨
Oh, screw the sharktopus.
你就是我的主菜
You're my main course.
这里怎么一股狗味儿
Why does it smell like dog in here?
是你身上发出的
That smell's coming from you.
狗就应该拴住
All dogs should be leashed.
你对我弟弟做了什么
What did you do to my brother?
你弟弟
Your brother?
你妈怀你们的时候磕了什么药啊
What was your mom smoking when she had you two?
他没事
He's fine.
他只是在晚餐前打个小盹
He's just taking a little cat nap before dinner.
我以前从没吃过人类的心脏
I've never had human heart before.
听说很有嚼劲
Heard it's a bit chewy.
好在我不挑食
Good job I'm not a fussy eater.
你病了[心理变♥态♥]
You're sick.
是有人这么说过我
Been told that once or twice.
不 不是说你脑子有病
No, no. Not in the head.
好吧 你脑子是有病
I, uh -- well, you are that, too,
但我说的是你得癌症了
but I mean sick like cancer.
看来狗真能闻出这个来的
Well, I guess dogs really can sniff it out.
癌症四期
Stage iv carcinoma.
所以你才这么做
So that's why you're doing this.
发生什么了
What happened?
运气不好 决定要做点坏事[绝命毒师]
Draw the short straw, decided to break bad?
我被诊断出癌症的时候
See, when I was diagnosed,
标准疗法对我已经没用了
I was way past standard treatment.
没有人能救我
No one could save me.
但一个波尼族萨满巫师
But then with the help of a Pawnee shaman
和我的动物园会员卡
and a zoo membership,
帮我找到了治疗方法
I found a cure,
尽管只是暂时的
albeit a temporary one.
癌症总会复发
Cancer always came back.
所以你就开始尝试不同的器官了
You start experimenting with different organs, huh?
从单一餐点变成吃套餐了
Traded in the single serving for a combo platter.
只能说联合疗法的确起作用了
Well, what can I say? Combination therapy works.
我感觉自己变强壮了
I felt stronger,
而且功效能持续更久了
and the effects lasted longer.
哪怕这期间杀了几个无辜的人
And if you smoke a few innocent people in the process,
反正你是感觉好多了
well, hell, at least you felt better.
我没打算杀人的 一开始是这样
Well, I didn't mean to kill anyone -- at first.
但如果有人挡了我的路
But if people got in my way,
他们就会成为附带损害
they became collateral damage.
看来吃多了捕食者
Guess you eat enough predators,
自己也变成捕食者了
you start to become one.
人如其食 对吧
You are what you eat, right?
你真以为因为你有能力决定他人的生死
And you really think the power you hold over other people's lives
就能弥补你生命中所缺失的吗
can make up for what you lack in your own?
小狗崽
So, dog boy,
我需要吃什么才能撂倒你呢
what do I need to eat to take you down, huh?
你不想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
我确实想这么做
Oh, but I do want to do this.
负鼠的肠子
猫鼬的肝脏
我会杀了你 做成一道美味的开胃菜
See, I'm gonna kill you, work up a nice appetite,
之后我就吃了你弟弟
and then I'm gonna eat your brother.
我不知道他到底是什么
I mean, I don't know what the hell he is,
但是有那样的治愈能力
but with healing powers like that,
谁管呢
who cares?
他能治好我
He could cure me.
狼心
狗配狗 算是狗吧
Dog on. Sort-of dog.
[咒语]
Rahuraar,
[咒语]
sakuriisat iisat a ti'pah
[咒语]
kaawakit.'a tarahkista'u...
[咒语]
a raah.
抱歉 狼比狗强
Sorry. Wolf trumps dog.
也许吧 但也抵不过一群狗
Maybe. But not a whole pack.
天哪 小萨姆
For the love of god, Sammy.
萨姆
Hey, Sammy.
小西
Zeke.
不管你是谁
Whoever the hell you are.
快醒醒
Come on.
别逼我舔你的脸
Don't make me lick your damn face.
起来吧
Come on.
你打电♥话♥叫我们收养它的时候
When you called us about adopting him,
我们都不敢相信
we couldn't believe it.
你好可爱啊
Aren't you the sweetest?
走开 满口豆腐味儿
Back off, tofu-breath.
你一定饿了吧
Oh, you must be starving.
你真幸运 我烤了些狗狗素纸杯蛋糕
Lucky for you, I baked some vegan doggy cupcakes.
和这两人在一起我会拉小麦草出来的
I'm gonna be pooping wheatgrass with these two.
我知道他们是嬉皮怪咖
Look, I know they're hippie freaks,
但是他们会给你一个美好的家
but they're gonna give you a good home --
一个你应得的家
one that you deserve.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
真希望我们能带你一起上路
Wish we could take you on the road with us,
但那日子狗没法过
but it's no life for a dog.
没事的 反正我也晕车
Don't sweat it. I get carsick anyway.
我之前不敢告诉你
I was afraid to tell you earlier,
但我吐在了你的后座上
but I barfed in your backseat.
你...
You...
怎样
What?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表