Effects of the mark?
还能是什么原因
What else?
他的确气冲冲的
He does seem angry.
他虽然一直那样
I mean, he's always a little angry,
但现在好像
but now it seems like...
火气更大了
more.
我觉得他心里真的有点相信
I think a part of him actually believed
我下令让那些天使...
that I ordered those angels to, you know...
萨姆 你不这么想吧
Sam, you don't, do you?
当然不 小卡 听我说
No, man. Cass, listen.
你那个指挥部的确怪怪的
You got a weird thing going on back there.
其他那些天使看你的样子
Those other angels, the way they stare at you,
就好像是把你当做摇滚明星和L·罗恩的合体
i-it's like you're part rock star, part L. Ron.
山达基及戴尼提创始者
他们信任我
They've put their faith in me.
或许这就是问题所在
And maybe that's the problem.
人们以信仰 或者上帝的名义
I mean, people have been doing messed up crap
做过很多坏事
in the name of faith... in the name of god...
历史一直是如此
since forever.
可是
Well...
我没想扮演上帝
I'm not trying to... play god.
我只是想送我的族人回家
I'm just trying to get my people home.
太好了
Yes!
真漂亮
Well done!
这游戏可简单了
It's such a simple game.
而且木瓶撞击的声音多美啊
And boy, you got to love the sound of those pins.
简直像是木头的交响乐
Beautiful... a symphony of wood.
我们已经说明了条件
So, you've heard our offer.
我签下合约
Yeah, I sign on the dotted line,
我的人就能拿到通往天堂的门票
and, well, my people, they get a ticket upstairs.
如果我们不想去呢
What if we don't want to go?
那是家园啊
But it's home.
那里多无聊
It's boring.
天堂可没有这种好地方
I mean, you... there's nothing like this in heaven.
我可以给你造个保龄球馆
I could whip you up a bowling alley.
但那就不...
Eh, but it wouldn't...
你闻闻啊
I mean, just smell that.
旧鞋和酗酒吗
Old shoes and... alcoholism? I...
-是真实感 -慢着
- Authenticity. - So, wait.
你为了保龄球要拒绝我吗
You're turning me down because of...bowling?
而且我喜欢自己单干
And I like being an independent operator.
而且我听说你要失势了
And I hear you're losing.
我还讨厌你这张脸
And I hate your face.
我可以换张脸啊
Well, I could get a new face.
那也还是你
You'd still be you...
想受人欢迎的书呆子
A nerd trying to be one of the popular kids.
好吧
Okay.
该使狠招了
Time for the hard sell.
得了
Please.
你捅死我 我的手下都会去追随卡西迪奥
You knife me, and all my guys will go runng to Castiel.
就算你也没那么蠢
Even you're not that stupid.
但这样吧
But tell you what, huh?
你赢了我 我们再谈
You out-bowl me, we'll talk?
我见过他 警官
Yeah, I saw him, officer.
给一辆老旅行车加了油
He filled up some old, uh, woody station wagon.
你记下车牌号♥了吗
Don't suppose you, uh, got the license plate number?
没有
No.
但他要去蒙大纳州普雷的一个地方
But he was headed to an address in Pray, Montana.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他问我路来着
Guy asked for directions.
要我写下来吗
Uh, you want me to write that down?
好的
Yes.
请快点
Now. Please.
你叫什么
What do I call you?
我天使的名字长着呢
My angelic name is 18 syllables long.
就喊弗莱格斯塔夫吧
Let's stick with Flagstaff.
好
Copy.
你认识这个奥伦
So, you knew this Oren guy?
我们一起在医院工作
We worked together at the hospital.
他很讨人喜欢 积极 有生气
He was a joy... bright, full of life.
是啊 听说他性格可火爆了
Yeah, I hear he had a real explosive personality.
你觉得这很好玩吗
Do you think this is a joke?
我笑了吗
Do you see me laughing?
你还能说点别的关于他的事吗
Is there anything else you can tell me about him?
比如 他为什么自杀了
For example, why he'd light his own fuse.
不知道了
No.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
我还要去救命呢
I have lives to save.
我也是
Welcome to the club.
好笑吗
Something funny?
不是好玩的那种好笑
Not funny "ha ha."
可你居然认为自己在救人
But you thinking you help people...
真是好笑
It's amusing.
我那才叫救人
I help people.
疏通堵塞的动脉 切除肿瘤
A clogged artery here, a tumor there.
我做善事
I do good in this world.
你却觉得什么问题都能用枪解决
You... you believe every problem can be solved with a gun.
你扮演英雄 吹得天花乱坠
You play the hero, but underneath the hype,
但你不过是个杀手 手上的血能汇成海洋了
you're a killer with oceans of blood on his hands.
我讨厌你这种人
I hate men like you.
亲爱的 这世上没有其他我这种人
Honey, there ain't no other men like me.
别 求你了
Don't...please.
奥伦 有朋友吗
Oren. Friends?
康斯坦汀
Constantine...
泰莎
And Tessa.
泰莎
Tessa?
那个死神
The reaper, Tessa?
你认识她
You know her?
蒙大纳州 普雷
看上去像是加油站那人
That looks like the car the guy at the
形容的汽车
gas station was talking about, right?
或许约西亚还在附近
Maybe Josiah's still around.
萨姆 这里
Sam, this place is...
有强大的力量
Radiating power.
我好久没感受到这么大的力量了
I haven't felt anything like this since...
自从离开天堂之后
Since heaven.
我们得进去
We have to get in here.
好了
All right.
让开
Step aside.
我来吧
I got this.
不行啊
I don't got this.
你好啊 泰莎
Howdy, Tessa.
你今晚要去医院工作的
You're supposed to be working at the hospital tonight,
但我去的时候你已经不在了
but when I stopped by, you were gone.
救护车也不见了
So was an ambulance.
专业建议 救护车都有GPS
Pro tip... they all have gps.
多谢了
Good to know.
你来干什么啊
So, you're here. Why?
喜欢音乐剧吗
You just love musical theater?
只喜欢《屋顶上的小提琴手》
Only if it's "fiddler."
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不行 佳人有约
Can't. Sorta got a date.
休想
Not happening.
另一个在哪
Where's the other one?
康斯坦汀在哪
Where's constantine?
-下次运气会好点 -谢了
- Better luck next time. - Thanks.
梅塔特隆
Metatron!
这是为了卡西迪奥
Do this for Castiel.
我检查了所有门窗 都封得死死的
I checked all the windows and doors. No luck.
你呢 找到什么了吗
What about you? You find anything?
好像是
I think so.
是天使语
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表