迪恩 天使之间的残杀 必须停止
Dean, this angel-on-angel violence... it has to end.
总得有人制止
Someone has to say, "enough."
所以就让你来吗
And that someone is you?
这就说到找你们来的原因
That brings me to why you're here.
我们关押了一名犯人
We have a prisoner.
是梅塔特隆核心圈里的天使
It's an angel from Metatron's inner circle.
我要知道他们的计划
I need to know what they're planning,
但目前 他什么都没说
but so far, he's revealed nothing.
你不亲手干这种事了
So, you're done with the rough stuff,
找我们来代劳吗
and you want us to be your goons?
你们以前解决过这种情况
Well, you've had success at these situations before.
如果你们不愿意 我能理解的
If you don't want to do it, I understand.
谁说我不想了
Who says I don't want to do it?
俄亥俄 克利夫兰
洪堡酒店
情况是这样的 各位
So, here's the thing, boys and girls...
我们正面临危机
We have a crisis.
当然 这是我自己造成的
Admittedly, a crisis of my own making.
因为我消失了一段时间
In my extended absence,
处理秘密的国家大事
where I handled sensitive matters of state,
阿比顿入侵了我的追随者
Abaddon made inroads into my following,
制♥造♥了混乱
creating chaos.
所以我投向你们 我值得信赖的谋士们
So I look to you, my trusted advisors,
请你们来恢复信心
to restore confidence,
安抚大家的焦躁情绪
to soothe those jangled nerves.
告诉大家 国王回来了
Spread the word... the king is back,
国家的根基再次稳住了
and the kingdom is once again on sound footing.
愿意站在我这边的 说"好"
So, all those with me, say "yo!"
好
Yo!
我人在这儿 倒不是跟你一边
I mean, I'm literally with you, not with you with you.
你们背叛了我
You betrayed me?
你们将承受的折磨会是
No one in the history of torture's been tortured with torture
酷刑历史上前所未见的
like the torture you'll be tortured with.
大家放松 你们帮了新女王大忙了
Relax, everyone. You did the new queen a solid.
你们会受青睐的
You are sitting at the popular kids' table.
克劳力 我们打开天窗说亮话吧
Now, Crowley, let's talk turkey.
我知道你帮助温家兄弟
I know you helped the Winchesters
拿到了第一刃 对吗
get their hands on the first blade, yes?
据我所知 他们一人还得到了该隐的血印
And I'm hearing that one of them also has the mark of cain...
这太糟了 因为第一刃是唯一
All bad news, since the blade is the one thing
能置我于...
that can bring about my...
彻底毁灭
Utter destruction.
你还真不客气
To be indelicate.
但问题是
But here's the thing, pet...
你也一样
Same goes for you.
等我死了
And once I'm gone,
你觉得那对帅哥接下来会解决谁
who do you think's next on those cute boys' list?
没错
That's right.
我们现实点吧
So let's get real.
跟我一起干掉温家兄弟
Join me in taking out the Winchesters
和那把破刀
and that ridiculous blade,
然后我们再彼此对决
and then we'll deal with each other.
我说清楚
To be clear...
我永远不会跟你联手
I'll not be joining you ever.
除了你死的时候
Except at your death scene,
我会到场 放声歌♥唱
where I shall burst into song.
再见了 你没有我的把柄
Goodbye. You have no hold over me.
是吗
Oh, no?
加文 跟爸爸打个招呼啊
Gavin, honey, say hello to daddy.
-你怎么 -我知道些咒语 克劳力
- How did you... - I know a spell or two, Crowley.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
这就是你的王牌
This is your big card?
我和他厌恶彼此
The boy and I loathe each other.
我以前就说过
I made it clear in the past...
我才不管那小混♥蛋♥怎么样呢
I don't care what happens to the little bugger.
是啊
No.
但那是以前吧
But that was before...
对吧
Wasn't it?
我十分了解你的小麻烦
See, I know all about your little problem...
你的血瘾
Bingeing on blood,
就要变成人类了
Going right to the edge of being human...
拥有那么多人类感情
All of those human feelings.
我戒了
I'm clean.
我敢说
And I'm willing to bet
你心里还是有几分人性的
that there's a smidgen of humanity in there somewhere.
不可能
Not a chance.
我瞎了
I'm blind!
不要 求你了
No. I beg you.
要知道这种吓人的派对表演不稀奇了
You know these ghoulish party tricks don't impress.
我见过更可怕的 还做过更可怕的
Seen worse, done worse.
不 求你了
No! Please!
你下手太轻了 红发女
You're playing a weak hand, red!
求你了
I beg you!
你的意思已经很明白了
You've made your point.
住手吧
Now stop.
好啊
Sure.
你在浪费时间 我没什么可说的
You're wasting your time. I have nothing to say.
我们认为你有
We disagree.
折磨我不会好使的 我可是训练有素的突击队员
There's no use torturing me. I am a trained commando.
你们不会得逞的
It won't work.
你这是求打呢
Well, you just asked me to dance.
迪恩
Dean! Dean!
他死了就说不出话了
He won't be telling us anything dead.
而且 我现在觉得
Besides, you know, I'm... I'm really starting to realize
他可能根本什么都不知道
that he probably doesn't know anything.
他大概只是在酒吧里说大话
He was probably just pretending at the bar.
他很可能是无名小卒
Most likely, he's a nobody.
你自己想想啊
I mean, do the math.
这个以斯拉会是梅塔特隆的精英部队吗
Ezra here is one of Metatron's elite posse?
不是吧
Really?
梅塔特隆最信任的人
One of Metatron's most trusted
会去酒吧 夸夸其谈他的上司吗
is, uh... is hanging out at bars, blabbing about the boss.
你觉得这合理吗
Does that make any sense?
除非梅塔特隆故意招些蠢材在身边
Well, only if Metatron is purposely surrounding himself with losers.
-就是啊 -嗯
- Exactly! right? - Yeah.
-他来干什么啊 -就是个自我意淫的家伙
- What's this guy even doing here? - He's a wannabe.
如果他真那么重要
I mean, if he was a key player,
他就会跟梅塔特隆在天堂
he would be up in heaven with Metatron
-一起干正事了 -就是
- where all the action is. - Exactly.
或许我是诱饵呢
What if I'm a decoy?
或者在卧底
Or in deep cover?
别丢人了
Uh, i-it's pathetic.
他大概坠落之后
Mm, probably hasn't even been to heaven,
-还没回过天堂呢 -当然了
- not since the fall. - Of course not!
我当然去过
Yes, I have.
拜托 大门都关了
Buddy, the gates are sealed.
没人能进得去
No one can get in.
谁说什么大门了
Who said anything about gates?
有私人传送门要什么大门啊
You don't need gates when you have a private portal.
得了吧
Right.
如果人间真有这么个通道
If there was a doorway on earth,
天使早就察觉了
the angels would've sensed it.
-这种东西是藏不住的 -是啊
- Yeah, you can't hide something like that. - No.
除非它是移♥动♥的
You can if it moves around from place to place,
完全随老大的心意
if it's wherever the boss wants it to be.
你不是我父亲
You are not my father.
我父亲是费格斯·麦克劳德 一个普通的裁缝
My father was Fergus MacLeod, a simple tailor.
酒鬼 禽兽
A drunk, a monster.
看来就是你了
Sounds about right.
他跟你一点不像
He looked nothing like you,
我亲手埋葬了他
And I buried him.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表