走过的路
-你要死了 萨姆 -别瞎说
- You're dying, Sam. - Shut up.
以西结 他是个好战士
Ezekiel. He's a good soldier.
但从内部拯救你弟弟还有一线生机
There is a chance I can fix your brother from the inside.
我信任你 小西
I'm trusting you, Zeke.
梅塔特隆骗了我 他偷走了我的能量
Metatron tricked me. He took my grace.
所以我才变成了人
It's why I'm human.
没办法让天使重返天堂了
There is no putting the angels back in heaven.
天堂封锁了
Heaven is locked.
该死 小卡 现在天使要向你开战
Damn it, Cass! There's a war on, and it's on you.
我知道你是谁 你不是以西结
I know who you are, and it isn't Ezekiel.
嘉德利尔
Gadreel.
你想统治这个新天堂
You intend to be the ruler of this new heaven.
我愿做你的副手
I will join you as second in command.
这是你要杀的第一个人
Here's the first name on your to-do list.
我叫阿比顿 我就是专门打仗的
My name is Abaddon. War is what I do. It's my job.
我可以给你们新的身体 我们将冲进地狱
I can get you new bodies, and we will march into hell,
所有天使和人类都要向我低头
And all the humans and all the angels will bow to me!
天使在互相屠♥杀♥
Angels are slaughtering one another.
战斗全面展开
It's open warfare.
没有人能在这场战争中幸存
No one will survive this war.
我做了我必须做的 拿回我的能量了
I did what I had to. I got my grace back.
不 不
No! No, no!
凯文·谭
凯文
Kevin.
如今
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第十集
科瑞 科瑞 科瑞
Corey! Corey! Corey! Corey!
公路旅行
科瑞
Corey! Corey!
你十分钟后出场
You're on in 10.
公♥司♥让你用《做我的宝贝》开场
The label wants to open with "Baby, be my baby."
然后接《小心肝》
Then you can roll right on into "Babycakes,"
然后原始版的《美丽宝贝》
And then the clean version of "Babymaker."
对了 科瑞
Oh, and, Corey?
今晚别跟粉丝闹得太过了
Let's try to take it easy with the groupies tonight, huh?
随便了
Yeah, whatever.
怎么回事 保安
The hell -- security!
没事的 玛姬
It's fine, Margey.
你下去吧
You can go.
什么 科瑞
What? Corey --
贱♥人♥ 我说得不清楚吗
Bitch, did I stutter?!
你好啊 嘉德利尔
Hello, Gadreel.
达太
Thaddeus.
我得说 你变样了
That's a new look, I must say.
没办法
Well, what can I say, you know?
我们都被从顶层公♥寓♥驱逐出来了
We all got booted out of the penthouse,
我就想...
And I just kind of figured...
能当神还何必做天使
Why be an angel when you can be a god?
-你还好吗 老朋友 -我们不是朋友
- How are you, old friend? - I am not your friend.
你这话可太不友善了
Well, I think you're being a little bit mean there,
毕竟我们曾共度了那么多的好时光
considering all the quality time we spent together.
我被囚禁了 你折磨了我
I was imprisoned, and you tortured me.
天堂是有规矩的
Heaven has rules.
犯罪坐牢 就是这样
Do the crime, do the time. That's it.
我是犯了个错
I made a mistake.
而我是守卫
I was a guard.
我只是在尽职
I was doing my job.
你对艾伯纳做的事 也是在尽职吗
What you did to Abner, was that was your job?
你那个男朋友啊 那...
Your boyfriend? Now, that, mnh --
只是为了找乐子
That was just fun.
你就是跑来报复我的吗
Is that what you're here for -- the big payback?
好啊
Fine.
你要是想见血
If you want to get a little bloody,
我完全乐意再痛扁你一顿
uh, I have no problem kicking your ass -- again.
就算是为了过去的情谊
You know, w-we'll say for old time's sa--
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
嘉德利尔
Gadreel...
对不起
...I'm sorry.
迪恩
Dean.
小卡
Cass.
瞧瞧你啊 穿上风衣 重返战场
Now, look at you, all suited up and back in the game.
我...
I, um...
我一接到你的电♥话♥就尽快赶来了
I came as soon as you called.
我...
I wa--
迪恩 出了什么事
Dean, what happened?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
萨姆当时要死了
Sammy was dying.
我还能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你让一个天使附在了他身上
You let an angel possess him?
他说没有别的办法了 我相信了他
He said it was the only way, and I believed him.
如今萨姆不见了 凯文也...
Now Sam's gone. Kevin's...
迪恩 我很难过
Dean, I'm sorry.
嗯...
Yeah, well...
难过顶屁用
Sorry don't pay the bills, does it?
至少不能让凯文复活
It sure as hell ain't gonna bring Kevin back.
我们得找到那孙子
We got to find that son of a bitch.
迪恩
Dean.
如果附在萨姆身上的天使不是以西结 那他是谁
If the angel possessing Sam isn't Ezekiel, then who is it?
是将死之人
A dead man walking.
你要摧毁他吗
What, you're gonna destroy him?
那当然
Damn right.
杀死天使 他的皮囊也会死
You kill an angel, its vessel dies, too.
你以为我不知道吗
Think I don't know that?
如果我不杀了萨姆
If I don't end Sam
而他被"圣光"烧死了
and that halo burns him out and I...
我真是蠢死了
God, I was so damn stupid.
你是出于关心才犯蠢
You were stupid for the right reasons.
那有什么区别
Yeah, like that matters.
当然有
It does.
有时候这就是最重要的
Sometimes that's all that matters.
听我说
Listen to me.
萨姆很坚强
Sam is strong.
如果他知道自己被天使附身了 他会反抗的
If he knew an angel was possessing him, he could fight.
他可以驱逐那个天使
He could cast the angel out.
或许吧
Maybe.
但就我所知 他浑然不觉呢
But as far as I know, he's in the dark.
我们要怎么告诉他啊
I don't know how we clue him in.
你还记得阿尔菲吗
Do you remember Alfie?
那个小天使 记得 怎么
The kid angel? Yeah. Why?
他死前
Before he died,
他告诉我 恶魔钻进了他的大脑
he told me the demons were able to dig into his mind,
看到了他的内部构造
access his coding.
或许我们能在这儿做到
We might be able to do that here.
或许能
Might be able to --
绕过那个天使 直接跟萨姆对话
to bypass the angel and talk directly to Sam.
你觉得这能行吗
And you think that would work?
不确定 但值得一试
I don't know, but I think we should try.
好吧 我们怎么做
Okay. Um, where do we start?
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
是这样的
Here's the deal --
你告诉我们怎么入侵天使的大脑
You're gonna tell us how to hack an angel,
我就给你点甜头
And I'm gonna give you some of the good stuff.
人血 刚抽的
Human blood, fresh from tom tap.
听说你注射成瘾了
Word is you're jonesing for it.
得了吧 我不稀罕
Please. I'll pass.
那你想要什么
What do you want, then?
首先 给我按♥摩♥
Well, for starters... A massage.
整天戴着镣铐这么坐着
Between the sitting and the shackles,
我身体都僵了
a body gets a little stiff.
-你休想 -当然不是你
- Yeah, I ain't rubbing you. - God, no.
去叫凯文来
Get Kevin.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表