Looks like lola did a lot of shopping.
但不都是给我买♥♥的
But not all of it's for me.
看啊
Looky, looky.
希望是个好年份
I hope it's a good vintage.
我觉得你需要一针提提神
Well, you look like you could use a little pick-me-up.
我喜欢看你享受的样子
I just love what it does for you.
是吗
Do you?
你想耍我
You tried to play me?
我才是说了算的
I play the tune!
其他人都得乖乖听话
Everyone else dances to it.
懂了吗
Got it?
是 我是您的奴仆
Yes! I... I'm your slave.
你是我的小老鼠
You're my rodent...
跑到阿比顿身边出♥卖♥♥♥我的小老鼠
My little rodent who went scurrying off to Abaddon to rat on me.
没有
No! No.
你真以为你不会被别的渣滓出♥卖♥♥♥吗
Do you really think some other lowlife wouldn't sell you out?
我以为你很聪明
I thought you were a smart girl...
我本可以帮助的女孩
A girl I could've helped.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
帮助我
You help me?
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
你谁都帮不了
You couldn't help anyone.
该隐说他把第一刃扔进了最深的海底 对吗
So...Cain said the first blade was tossed in the deepest ocean, right?
那就是马里亚纳海沟
That's the Mariana Trench.
或许克劳力找到了它 却耍了你
Maybe Crowley found it, and it's a double-cross.
说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
他想要我用第一刃杀掉红发女
He wants me to power it up and kill the ginger.
是他一手安排的
He set it up.
好吧 如果他真的会拿来第一刃
Okay. A-assuming he does show up with it,
等我们拿到第一刃 克劳力对我们就没用了
Crowley is only useful to us until we have the blade.
所以呢
Yeah. So?
所以
So...
我们没道理不拿第一刃对付他吧
There's nothing stopping us from using it on him, right?
当然了
Nothing at all.
说到魔鬼...
Speak of the devil.
找到第一刃了吗
Did you find the first blade?
没有
Not exactly.
那到底怎么回事
Well, then, what, exactly?
我遇到点麻烦
I'm in... A jam of sorts.
能帮帮我吗
Thought you might help.
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
这算怎么回事
And what do you call this?
点心
Refreshments?
-袋子里是什么 -没什么
- What's in the bag, Crowley? - Nothing.
是嘛 那我来...
Really? Maybe I can, uh...
你去打劫血库了吗
What, are you knocking over blood banks?
别这样 伙计们
Come on, guys.
看看你 一团糟
Look at you. You're a mess.
我们指望着你呢 你让我们失望了
You know, we were counting on you. You let us down.
你的追随者都指望你去杀了阿比顿呢
Your slimy followers were counting on you to kill Abaddon,
你也辜负了他们
and you let them down.
那么厉害的人 邪恶队长
The man with all the mojo... captain evil.
真是可悲
Oh, it's pathetic.
这是干什么
What is this?
劝诫会吗
An intervention?
你得集中精神 克劳力
You need to focus, Crowley.
-振作起来 -你要让地狱乱成一锅粥吗
- Get a grip! - What, you just gonna let hell go to hell?
你根本不了解做人的滋味
You don't know what it's like to be human!
是你们的DNA
It's your DNA.
我的瘾
It's my addiction,
我的负担
my cross, my burden!
行了 别激动
All right, take it easy.
我现在知道它的黑暗和丑恶了
I see the darkness of it now, the Anthony Weiner of it.
让人欲罢不能
It makes you needy.
我本来需要她
I needed her.
可洛拉利用了我
Lola used me.
她把我的一切都汇报给了阿比顿
She reported everything I did back to Abaddon.
克劳力
Crowley...
你跟她说第一刃的事了吗
Did you tell her about the first blade?
我不知道
I don't know.
我磕血的时候事情都一片模糊
Things get a trifle blurry when I'm medicated.
这下可好
Great.
如果他告诉了洛拉 她肯定去告诉阿比顿了
If he told Lola, she definitely told Abaddon.
那么阿比顿也在找第一刃了
Which means that Abaddon's in the hunt for this thing, too.
行了 这破事到此为止
All right, you know what? This crap ends now.
你给我戒掉 知道吗
You're cut off. Okay?
立刻就戒
Kicking it. Cold turkey.
又回到这破地方了
Back in this fetid pit.
至少给我个抱枕啊
Could at least have added some throw pillows.
集中精神
Focus.
好了
Okay.
你搜了马里亚纳海沟 然后呢
You swept the Mariana Trench. And...?
然后 第一刃不像想的那样在海沟里
And the first blade was not, as hoped, in the trench.
已经被无人潜艇挖走了
It had, in fact, been scooped up by an unmanned sub,
随后又被研究助理偷走
from whom it was stolen by a research assistant,
据说他倒卖♥♥给了葡萄牙走私者
who reportedly sold it to Portuguese smugglers who,
而这人又在牌桌上把它输给了摩洛哥的海盗
in turn, lost it to Moroccan pirates in a poker game.
什么
What?
可怜的小鹿
Poor moose.
总是有点跟不上节奏 是吗
It's always a little tricky keeping up, isn't it?
你干什么
What are you doing?
人性对我的污染还没完全消除
I'm still a little tainted by humanity.
我有点多愁善感
Makes me sentimental.
你够了
Well, stop.
你和我都知道我们在教堂的时候有动情的一刻
You and I both know we shared a mo back in that church.
在某种程度上 我们之间有份默契
And on some level, we are bonded.
克劳力 你之所以还活着
Crowley, the only reason you are alive
仅仅是因为我们需要你帮忙对付阿比顿
is that we need your help to deal with Abaddon
因为她比你还糟糕
'cause she is an even worse pile of crap than you are.
这就是我对你全部的关心
And that is the extent of my concern for you.
懂了吗
Got it?
好了 海盗之后又发生了什么
Okay. What happened after the pirates?
克劳力在干什么
What is Crowley doing?
偷糖
Stealing candy.
他在...偷糖
He is... he's... he's stealing candy.
要知道小卡做人类的时候他至少还正常
You know, at least when Cass was human, he was an okay guy.
就该猜到克劳力会是个二货
Should've known Crowley would be a douche version.
别闹了
Cut it out, man!
注意形象
Image!
你一个混♥蛋♥之王 拿出点样子来
You're the king of rotten. Act like it.
你真觉得这家伙会出现吗
You really think this guy's gonna show up?
这可不像是进行百万元交易的地方
I mean, this isn't exactly a place where million-dollar deals go down.
据说这个安德烈·戴维林
Look, word is, this Andre Develin character
从海盗手里买♥♥来了第一刃
bought the blade from the pirates,
而且一直在四处兜售
and he's been shopping it around.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
注意
Hey, heads up.
戴维林先生 我们通过话
Mr. Develin, we spoke on the phone.
你说你代表一位严肃的收藏家
You said you represent a serious collector
想进行私下交易
with an interest in a private transaction.
是嘛
Did he?
他的本意其实是
Oh. Well, what he meant to say was,
我们是联调局的
is that we are with... the FBI.
那么晚安了
Then good evening.
等等 我们只是想得到些答案
Wait a second. We just want some answers.
去读让-保罗·萨特的作品吧
Read Sartre. Jean-Paul Sartre.
法国思想家 作家 存在主义哲学的大♥师♥
我只是买♥♥家和卖♥♥家之间的中介人
I'm merely a facilitator between the buyer and the seller... a conduit.
除非你们要扣留我
So, unless I'm being detained...
怎么样
So, am I?
你们要扣留我吗
Being detained?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表