作为天使你还不错了
For an angel.
告诉我 你为什么要这么做
But tell me, why are you doing this?
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
不 别管小卡 你为什么要这么做
No, forget Cass. Why are you doing this?
是什么让一个人想结束自己的生命
What would make a person want to pop their top, huh?
我也曾消沉过
I mean, look, I've been in bad shape.
真的 但我从没这么消极过
I have. But I have never been that damn low.
大概是受不了那些尖叫了吧
I guess I just can't take the screaming.
谁的尖叫
Who's screaming?
所有人
All of them.
那些迷失的灵魂
The lost souls.
那些因为天堂被封而无法进去的人
The ones that can't get into heaven now that it's been boarded up.
我听到他们的声音
I hear them.
他们那么迷茫
They are so confused.
那么痛苦
They're in so much pain.
我只是想帮助他们
All I want to do is help them.
我就是做这个的 这是我的工作
It's what I do. It's my job.
但我不能
But I can't.
所以我备受折磨...
So I suffered...
直到死去
Until death,
化为虚无
nothingness.
忽然间 感觉也不那么糟了
Suddenly, it didn't seem so bad.
感觉很平静
It seemed quiet.
那你为什么不直接在喉咙里
So, why don't you just jam an angel blade
插把天使之刃 一了百了呢
in your throat and call it a day?
我想过这么做...
I thought about it...
但我太软弱了
But I was too weak...
直到卡西迪奥给了我一个死的理由
Till Castiel gave me a reason to die.
是啊
Yeah.
这不像是我认识的小卡
See, that just doesn't sound like the cass I know.
不像吗
But doesn't it, though?
你认识的小卡 会背着你
And the Cass you know, would he raise
组建一支天使军团吗
an army of angels without telling you?
这个小卡就这么做了
'cause this Cass did.
告诉你一个秘密
I'll tell you a secret.
还有其他人
There's more out there...
跟我一样的
like me.
很多很多
So many more.
你知道他们的名字吗
You got names?
那就不好玩了
That would ruin all the fun.
不
No.
你瞧
No, see...
好玩的才刚开始
the fun's just getting started.
迪恩 你做了什么
Dean, what have you done?
必须做的事
What I had to.
你不是一个人
Welcome to the club.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他反抗得厉害
He put up a fight.
出去
Get out.
打我的那十个人伤得更重
You should have seen the other 10 guys.
他们说你杀了泰莎
They said you killed Tessa?
不算是
Not so much.
她自尽的
She knifed herself.
是吗 她为什么要这么做 迪恩
Yeah? Why would she do that, Dean?
我不知道 萨姆
I don't know, Sam.
她说了一大堆胡话
She was saying all kinds of crap.
所以你就把第一刃掏出来了
So that's why you brought out the first blade?
他们跟你说了啊
They told you about that, huh?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
-是啊 但那太蠢了 -是吗
- Yeah, well, it was a stupid deal. - Really?
如果你照做了 泰莎就不会死
'cause if you'd stuck to it, Tessa would still be alive.
没有她 我们就什么都不知道
Without her, we ain't got Jack.
你觉得我不知道吗
Yeah, you think I don't know that?
你觉得我是故意的吗
You think I wanted that to happen?
我不知道 迪恩 你是吗
I don't know, Dean. Did you?
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
别吵了
Stop it.
指挥官 打扰了
Commander, I'm sorry, but...
你有通电♥话♥
you have a call...
梅塔特隆打来的
from Metatron.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
你见到我一定不高兴吧
Bet you're not happy to see me.
有人见到你会高兴吗
Is anyone ever?
迪恩
Dean,
还是那点80年代B级动作片主角的智商
always with the B-grade '80s-action-movie wit.
你想怎么样 梅塔特隆
What do you want, Metatron?
只是跟"混球"迪奥说一声 我还活着
Just to tell Ass-tiel, there, that I'm still alive.
他的炸♥弹♥失败了
His bomber failed.
-我的炸♥弹♥ -那个疯子
- My bomber? - The crazy guy.
拿着大刀 突然自爆了
Big knife. Kablooey.
感谢慰问 我没事 不过嘉德利尔受伤了
I'm fine, thanks for asking, but Gadreel is wounded,
泰勒斯死了
and Tyrus... R.I.P.
话说他的追随者对你挺怨念的
His followers are not your biggest fans, by the way.
他们都已经归入我麾下了
They've all come over to my team.
我没派人去杀你
I didn't send anyone to kill you.
别撒谎了 卡西迪奥
Oh, stop lying, Castiel.
你凭什么说我撒谎
Who are you to lecture me on lying?
是你的谎言害得天使坠落
Your deception led to the fall.
我做了必要之事
I did what I had to do.
我一向如此
I have always done what I have to do,
为上帝 为天使
for God and for the angels.
是啊 你简直是长了胡子的特蕾莎修女
Sure. Yeah, you're Mother Teresa with neck beard.
我做的事非正非邪
What I did was neither good nor bad.
而是必要的 是让我们更强大
It was necessary -- a small hardship to...
重聚成为一家的一点小苦难
make us all stronger, to make us a family again.
是啊 除了你让嘉德利尔杀死的那些天使
Yeah, except for the angels you had Gadreel kill.
好吧 是的
Okay, yes.
也许我起初是有点过火
Maybe I got a little carried away at first,
但那些日子已经过去了
but those days are over.
濒死体验让人重新审视自我
A near-death experience makes you re-evaluate.
仅此一次 我给你们大赦
So, one time only, I'm offering amnesty.
每个天使 不论罪孽
Every angel, no matter what their sin,
都可以随我回到天堂
may join me and return to Heaven.
我会成为他们的上帝
I will be their God,
而他们可以成为我的天使军
and they can be my heavenly host.
我们为什么要追随你
Why would we follow you?
看看周围
Well, look around.
你们也见过人间了
You've seen Earth.
你们也尝到自♥由♥的感觉了
You've had a taste of free will.
我问一句 你们喜欢吗
I got to ask you -- do you like it?
你们拥护追随卡西迪奥
I mean, the way you've flocked off to follow Castiel
说明你们需要领袖
tells me you need to follow someone.
这是骨子里的渴望
It's in your DNA.
但是小卡 他并非你们想的那样
But Cass -- he's not what you think he is.
他派天使去死
He sends angels out to die.
你跟他们说过你偷来的能量吗 卡西迪奥
Have you told them about your stolen grace, Castiel?
这能量在逐渐消耗
How it's fading away,
待其燃尽 你也会死
and when it burns out, so will you?
看来
So...
是没说过了
no, then.
我不是最好的 但我是你们的最佳人选
I'm not the best, but I'm the best you've got.
你们想跟着卡西迪奥 随意
You want to stay with Castiel, fine,
但他在耍你们 因为到头来
but he's playing you, because at the end of the day,
他在乎的
the only thing he cares about
只有他自己和那两兄弟
is himself and the Hardy Boys there.
你们做选择吧
You've got a choice to make.
做出正确的选择
Make the right one.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
关于能量的事吗
About the grace?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表