*突然站上世界之巅*
*Suddenly I'm up on top of the world*
*怎么会是我*
*It should've been somebody else*
*不管你信不信*
*Oh, believe it or not*
*我正漫步云端*
*I'm walkin' on air*
*从没想过自己能如此自♥由♥*
*I never thought I would feel so free-e-e*
*带着丰翼与希冀飞翔*
*Flyin' away on a wing and a prayer*
*会是谁呢*
*Who could it be*
*不管你信不信 就是我*
*Believe it or not, it's just me*
*不管你信不信 就是我*
*Believe it or not, it's just me*
知道了 知道了
I know, I know.
警长
Sheriff?
出了点麻烦
Now, here's a wrinkle.
第一个犯罪现场 那对已婚夫妇
Our first crime scene, married couple?
喷溅的人体组织化验结果出来了
Full analysis of the spray came in from the lab.
只有妻子的DNA
Turns out it only contains the wife's D.N.A.
丈夫还活着
The husband's still out there.
没人告诉你 没人解释给你听
Nobody told you. Nobody explained.
你就那么被挤出去
You're just shoved out
挣扎着来到人间
kicking and screaming into this human life,
却不知道人类生活为何是这个感觉
without any idea why any of it feels the way it feels,
或是为什么会感到困惑
or why this confusion,
这困惑与惊慌和痛苦相差无几
which feels like it's a hair's breadth from terror or pain.
就比如你自以为明白
You know, just when you think you do understand,
却发现会错意
it'll turn out you're wrong.
其实你什么都不懂
You didn't understand anything at all.
大概初为人就是如此吧
Guess that's just how it is when you're new at this.
知道吗 不久前
You know, it wasn't that long ago
我只要这样碰一下 就能缓解你的痛苦
when all I'd need to do to ease your pain was touch you.
你好热
You're very warm.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
他之前有点神经错乱 但后来信了教
He was already a bit screwy, but then he found religion.
她是绝对的无神论者 所以她不信
She was a hard-line atheist, no peach herself.
他开始沉迷巴蒂·博伊尔那个疯子时
When he got himself obsessed with this Buddy Boyle whack job,
他们本就岌岌可危的婚姻恶化了
an already bad marriage got worse.
他一直让她顺从上帝
Kept telling her to "Let God in."
巴蒂·博伊尔 那就解释得通了
Buddy Boyle. That explains it.
怎么说
Explains what?
没什么 我看看
Never mind. Let's see.
这是他的车吗
Is that his truck?
是的
Yep.
小卡
Cass.
诺拉 她体温很高 非常高
Nora, she's hot. She's really hot.
请马上打给我 给我回电
Please just call -- call me. Call -- call back.
如果你不打来 我就带她去医院了
If I don't hear back, I'm taking her to the hospital.
坦娅 我们出去走走
Okay, Tanya, we're taking a little walk.
你好 卡西迪奥
Hello, Castiel.
这里可真脏
Squalid little dump.
她能不哭吗
No wonder she cries.
她发烧了 以法莲 会好的
It's a fever, Ephraim. It will pass.
你记得我的名字
You remember my name?
我们见面的时候 我还是无名小辈
I was just a nobody when we met,
而你 是传奇人物
but you -- you were a legend.
你以前就来过人间
You've been here before.
我是第一次来 这让人
This is my first time, and it's...
感到很紧张
intense.
关于人类 你最初会有很多困惑
You know, there's a lot you don't understand about humanity at first.
如果你停手
If you would just stop --
停手
Stop?
直到我抹去
I won't stop
这世上所有痛苦之前 我不会停手
until I wash the planet clean of all suffering.
让我来
Allow me.
不 许 碰 她
Don't...touch...her.
你以为我是为她而来吗
You think I came for her?
不 卡西迪奥 我是为你而来
No, Castiel. I came for you.
转接恶魔通话需要多久
How long's it take to transfer a demonic phone call?
住嘴 小鹿
Can it, moose.
-克劳力 你试过通话了 -时间到了
- Crowley, you got your call. - Yeah, it's time.
什么到时候我说了算
It's time when I bloody well say it's time!
你好 阿比顿
Hello, Abaddon.
克劳力 你过得怎么样
Crowley, how in the hell are you?
如此多的痛苦与绝望
So much pain and despair,
如此多的声音在乞求解脱
so many voices begging out for relief.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
因为你设了防御就找不到了吗
Because you're warded?
跟我找到其他病人一样
The same way I find all my patients --
顺着你痛苦的声音找过来
I just followed the sound of your pain.
你不知道那声音有多响
You have no idea how loud it is.
在数里外我就能听见你
I could hear you for miles.
你真认为你是在这里做天堂的工作吗
Do you really think you're doing heaven's work down here?
我知道我是
I know I am.
你错了
You're wrong.
地球虽然很难生存
Earth can be a hard place.
但是人类 他们会好起来
But these humans, they can get better.
他们在尽力而为
They're just doing the best they can.
你认为你就是如此吗 卡西迪奥
Is that what you think you're doing, Castiel --
尽力而为
The best you can?
那我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
但如果著名的卡西迪奥只能做到这份上
But if this is the best that the famed Castiel can do,
那你的情况比我想得还严重
you're a more urgent case than I thought.
我以前很钦佩你
I used to admire you.
你失败的次数总比成功要多
You failed more often than you succeeded.
但至少你干的都是大事
But at least you played big.
你这是在干什么
Now what are you doing?
逃避现实
Burying your head in the sand.
而此刻你的同胞最需要你
Right when your kind needs you the most.
凑多少了
How are the numbers?
你是说灵魂吗
You mean souls?
我比你计划的多收集了一倍
I've managed to double on your projections.
猜猜我怎么完成这壮举的
Now, how did I ever pull off such a feat?
你在期限为到之时就取走了灵魂
You're taking souls before their time.
把我的契约作废了
Voiding my contracts.
没错
That's right.
我一点一点地破坏了所有契约
I'm taking it all down, brick by brick.
结束了
It's over.
克劳力官僚之王的日子 结束了
The days of Crowley, the king of bureaucrats, are done.
很快就结束了
Shhh. It'll be over soon.
我会把痛苦带走
I'll take the pain away.
我想活下去
I want to live.
以什么身份呢 卡西迪奥
But as what, Castiel?
天使 还是人类
As an angel or a man?
你
You...
真恶心
Ganky...
腐♥败♥
Putrescent...
无♥耻♥
Skanger.
你或许觉得我放不开手脚
It may look like bean-counting to you,
或许觉得我不够年少轻狂
it may lack a certain adolescent flair,
但我的方法 很有用
but my way... works!
你以为仅凭混乱 就能控制地狱吗
You think you can control hell with chaos alone,
而不需要靠那些依然忠于我的人吗
without the support of those who are still loyal to me?!
大家都几周没见到你了
No one's seen you in weeks,
而我最后一次见到你
and last I saw you,
你被温家双煞捆得结结实实
Howdy and Doody had you tied up nice and tight.
可以推断他们把你变成乖狗狗了
Seems to reason, they've turned you into a kennel dog.
那种感觉如何 克劳力
How does it feel, Crowley,
做温家兄弟的走狗
to be the Winchesters' bitch?
看你虚张声势真是有趣
It's been fun indulging in your bluffs,
但我们都知道 你已经没什么权威了
but we both know you have no real authority left,
没有筹码 你什么也给不了我
no leverage, you have nothing to offer me.
你一无所有了
You have nothing.
你的方法终会适得其反
Your way will backfire.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表