什么在哪
Where's what?
诸神黄昏
"Ragnarok."
什么
What?!
警长的子弹上就刻着这个词
It was etched into the sheriff's bullet.
不可能 狼口已死
That's impossible. The Maw is dead.
跟盖思还有你女儿说去吧
Yeah, well, tell that to Garth and your daughter,
他俩失踪了
who are missing.
不
No.
贝丝
Bess.
萨姆
Sam.
你俩干什么
What are you two doing?
拉斯
Russ?
乔巴
Joba?!
妈妈
Mom?
怎么回事
What is going on?
首先 我不是你妈
First off, I'm not your mother.
你别碰她 听到没
You leave her alone! You hear me?!
你想伤害谁就对我动手吧
You want to hurt somebody, you hurt me!
真贴心
Oh, that is so sweet.
但我就要伤害她
But I am going to hurt her.
还有他
And him.
但尤其是你
But especially you,
是你把这些猎人吸引过来的
for bringing these hunters here.
我会伤害你们所有人
I'm gonna hurt all of you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
萨姆 快接电♥话♥ 该死
Sam, pick up, damn it!
求你 别这么做
Please -- don't do this.
别这样对贝丝 她是你女儿啊...
Not to Bess. She's your daughter --
我要说几遍
How many times do I have to say this?
是继女
"Stepdaughter"!
我是我们这条血脉最后的传人
I'm the last of my bloodline,
多亏了你和你们这些猎人
thanks to you and your kind out there.
他醒了
He's awake.
你看起来可真美味
Well, don't you just look good enough to eat.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
对我 我明白
I mean, me, I can understand,
但这些是你的家人啊
but these people are your family.
你的族群
Your pack.
去年冬天 我弟弟查理
Last winter, my little brother, Charlie,
被一个猎人杀了
was killed by a hunter.
我丈夫劝我忍♥耐克制
My husband counseled patience, restraint.
他接手我们亲爱的教堂以后
Just as when he took over our beloved church,
就开始向新方向布道
he preached a new direction --
狼化人和人类可以共存
lycanthropes and man would co-exist.
和平比统治更重要
Peace was more important than dominance.
我努力去配合他
I tried so hard to make his way work...
做好牧师的妻子
to be a preacher's wife.
但是
But then...
查理被杀了
Charlie was murdered.
我不禁想起我爸的布道
And I couldn't help remembering my daddy's sermons.
天哪 他说得太对了
And, by golly, turns out he was right.
只要世上还有人类 就没有真正的和平
As long as there is a man, there can be no peace.
因为人类就会毁坏
Because man destroys.
我受够了
And I, for one, am sick of it.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
可以统治 何必共存
Why co-exist when you can rule?
答对
Bingo.
但我丈夫不这么想
But my husband doesn't see it that way.
他是被咬以后变成狼人的 不像我是天生的
See, he was bitten, not born into it, like I was.
他还保有人性
He still holds on to his humanity.
所以我很高兴
Which is why I am so pleased
开启诸神末日的将是他 而不是我
it will be his claws that start Ragnarok, not mine.
你和你哥来这儿
You and your brother coming here
简直是芬里厄的恩赐
was a blessing from Fenris above.
你俩将盖思困在这里
The two of you cornered Garth here,
贝丝跑进来看出了什么事时
and then when Bess came running in to see what the fuss was about...
你就杀了她
you killed her.
不
No!
就这样
Here.
银弹直击心脏
Silver to the heart.
你要把他俩的死推在我身上
You're gonna frame their murders on me.
我丈夫已经忍♥耐一次了
My husband turned his cheek once.
我不认为他还能忍♥第二次
I don't think he can do it again.
离她远一点
Hey! Get away from her!
杀害你我也不好受
Killing you gives me no joy,
但跟诸神末日比起来 我们微不足道
but Ragnarok -- it's bigger than all of us.
你有病
You're sick.
你就非逼我动手 是吧
You're just dying for me to get my claws dirty, aren't you?
穿拉斯的外套隐藏你的气味 妙
Wearing Russ' coat to hide your scent -- smart.
我这人充满了惊喜呢
Oh, I'm full of surprises.
我也是
As am I.
好好的 知道吗
Be good. Hear me?
我会的 谢了 萨姆
I will. Thanks, Sam.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
他很不好受
He's taking it pretty hard.
他觉得自己早该察觉了
Feels like he should have seen the signs earlier.
也许你说得对
Yeah, well, maybe you were right.
相对来说 他还算是个好人
Yeah, he seems like a good man...considering.
你也没错
Yeah. And you were right.
这里不是相安无事
Everything around here wasn't copacetic.
我又搞砸了
I screwed up again.
一开始是凯文 现在又是这事
First Kevin, now this.
凯文
Hey. Kevin?
这账算在我头上
That's on me.
是我把他拖下水的
I'm the one that pulled him into all this.
我本该在他身边保护他
I'm the one that should've been there to protect him.
看来...
Well...
我们都有罪过
I guess there's enough of that blame to go around, then.
迪恩
Dean.
怎么
Yeah?
我知道这听起来有点疯狂 但是...
I know this may sound a little crazy, but...
也许我可以回去跟你们一起猎魔
maybe I could come back and hunt with you.
可以利用我身为狼人的优势
I mean, with my werewolf mojo, we'd have an advantage.
听着 盖思
Yeah, look, Garth --
别这样 迪恩
No, Dean.
我想弥补发生的一切
I want to make this right.
我不应该离开你们 特别是凯文
I never should've left you guys, especially Kevin.
凯文是我的朋友
Kevin was my friend.
朋友不该背弃彼此
Friends don't do that.
你说过的
Well, hey, you said it --
没人在乎幸福是从哪来的
You know, who cares where happiness comes from?
我们都有点怪异 都有点特立独行
Look, we're all a little weird, we're all a little wacky --
有些比别人更怪些
some more than others --
可是 只要适合自己就行
but... if it works, it works.
这里有你的家
You got something here.
即使他们是狼人
Okay? Even though they are werewolves.
或者狼化人 管他呢
Lycanthropes -- whatever.
好好守护这份感情
Don't let that go.
好吗
Okay?
否则你永远不会原谅自己
You'll never forgive yourself.
另外 总该有人活着把故事传颂下去
Besides, somebody's got to live to tell this damn story someday,
谁会比你更合适
and who better than you?
现在闭上嘴 过来抱抱
Now shut up and come here.
-你来真的 -趁我没改主意
- Really? - Hurry up before I change my mind.
-我会寄明信片给你 -好的
- I'll send you that postcard. - Yeah.
听着 那天晚上...
Uh, listen, that night that, uh...
我们走上了不同的道路
you know, we went our -- our separate ways --
你是说你甩手离开的那晚
You mean the night you split?
好吧
Fair enough.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表