詹金斯不在了
Jenkins is gone.
詹金斯
Jenkins.
你是对的
You were right.
历险是最糟糕的了
There's nothing worse than adventure.
桃乐西
Dorothy!
桃乐西
Dorothy!
下载应该结束了
Download should be done by now.
怎么回事
What the hell?
萨姆 帮帮我
Sam, give me a hand.
老天
Holy crap.
在这个地堡处理的第一起事件就跟桃乐西有关
The first case investigated in this bunker involved Dorothy.
她和女巫进了这个房♥间
She and the witch came into this room,
就再没出去
and they never came out.
真是永远有惊喜啊
This will never stop blowing my mind!
行了 别激动 托托[桃乐西的狗]
Okay, pace yourself, Toto.
这怎么会是真的 这可是童话里的啊
How is this real? It's part of the fairy world.
我们得找到她
We have to find her.
不 我们行动之前得先谈谈
No, we have to talk before anyone does anything, okay?
桃乐西
Dorothy?
谈谈
Talk?
记录者就这样
Typical men of letters,
就知道傻站着说话
standing around, having a nice, little chat
鼻子埋在书里
with your noses buried in your books
小秘书在旁边做记录
while your little secretary takes notes.
我们是猎人
We're hunters.
你管谁叫小秘书呢
And who are you calling a secretary?
你不是秘书吗
You're not a secretary?
你是女记录者
You're a woman of letters?
我昏迷多久了
W-- how long have I been out?
所以说我们得谈谈
That's why we need to talk.
你已经消失75年了
Look, you've been gone for over 75 years.
根据我们的文件记录
Now, according to our files,
你来这儿杀坏女巫
you came here to kill the wicked witch
然后就消失了
and then disappeared.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们找不到杀掉她的办法
We couldn't find a way to kill her,
所以我只有一个办法
so I did the only thing that I could.
我们要永远在一起了 贱♥人♥
It's you and me forever, bitch.
桃乐西
Dorothy!
桃乐西
Dorothy!
我施了个束缚咒
A binding spell that came at a price --
但必须把我们的灵魂绑在一起
her soul with mine.
你一直跟一个女巫的灵魂困在一起
So you've been frozen with the witch for all this time?
是的 听我说
Yes. Look,
那女巫根本杀不死
the witch cannot be killed.
如果我醒了 她肯定也醒了
If I am awake, then so is she.
你好啊 美人
Hello, lovely.
抱歉
Sorry.
这小块地方能抵御一切
This litter box is warded against everything,
包括坏女巫
Even wicked witches.
我是你的大粉丝 很喜欢你的作为
Big fan. Love your work.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's the matter, darling?
说不出话来了[懦弱的狮子抓住了你的舌头]
Cowardly lion got your tongue?
好吧 不闲聊了
Right. Enough chitchat.
你来这儿肯定是有求于我
Must be here for a reason.
写下来吧 我好帮忙
Write it down so daddy can help.
如果她在这儿 她怎么不杀了你
Wait, if she's here, why didn't she kill you?
她不能
She can't.
你受北方女巫之吻所保护
You're protected by the witch of the north's kiss.
书里写的
It's from the books.
别管那书了 根本不重要
Oh, forget the books! They're not important.
我有保护 你没有
I'm protected. You aren't.
那女巫来这儿找什么东西
Now, the witch came here looking for something.
但我不知道是什么
I have no idea what it is.
但我们得赶在她之前找到那东西
But we have to find her before she finds it.
好吧 查理 去翻资料
All right, all right. Charlie, dig into the files.
看有没有办法能伤到女巫
See if you can find anything that puts a dent in a witch.
我和萨姆去看看 走吧
Sam and I will have a look-see. Come on.
-我也来 -这我不反对
- I'm helping. - Yeah, I don't doubt it.
不过你是不是先歇会儿
But for right now, why don't you rest up
帮助这里最聪明的人
and help the smartest person in the room?
我可是你的大粉丝
So big fan.
奥兹国的奥兹玛公主
Ozma of oz --
就是个贱♥人♥
Is a total ass.
你在书里可爱多了
You were much nicer in the books.
那些书就是一个可悲的老头 我父亲的乱语
Those books are the ravings of a sad, old man -- my father.
慢着 你父亲是作家李曼·弗兰克·鲍姆
Wait. Your dad was L. Frank Baum, the writer?
《绿野仙踪》的作者
他是个记录者
A man of letters.
要我说 就是名字好听点的图书管♥理♥员♥
Another glorified librarian, you ask me.
这些人虽然有些性别歧视
Hey, these guys may have been sexist,
但就像所有图书管♥理♥员♥
but like all librarians,
他们也很聪明
they were wicked smart, too.
你来的时候在这儿的那位老兄 哈格蒂
The dude who was here when you came in -- Haggerty --
他从没放弃你的案子
He kept your case file open,
一直研究到他退休
worked it every day until he retired.
不用说 他一直没找到你
Obviously, he never found you,
但如果你花点时间读一读
but if you took five seconds to read,
就会知道他找到了打败坏女巫的办法
he did find a way to fight the wicked witch.
你还记得第一本书里的罂粟田吗
Do you remember the poppy fields in the first book?
当时的情景并不是书里描述的那样
That's not actually how it happened.
实际上更血腥
It was much bloodier.
别毁我童年了
Stop ruining my childhood.
你还记得那些罂粟吗
Do you remember the poppies?
很好
Good.
哈格蒂和仙女做了个交易
Haggerty made a deal with a fairy
得到了一些罂粟萃取物
and got some poppy extract.
我要去射击场拿些子弹
I'm gonna get some bullets from the gun range
然后做些罂粟子弹
and make us some poppy bullets.
你来不来啊
So, are you coming or what?
这不是稻草人和铁皮人嘛
Wow. If it isn't the scarecrow and the tin man.
你们的新客人 深受误解啊
Your new houseguest -- so misunderstood.
你俩都没看过《女巫前传》[音乐剧]吗
Neither of you saw "Wicked"?
她和你说什么了
What did she say to you?
差不多是...
Something along the lines of...
好了 我这就去拿
All right, well, I'm gonna go get
圣油和打火机 混球
some holy oil and a lighter, dick bag.
我知道她在找什么
I know what she's looking for.
她想要什么
What does she want?
我很乐意告诉你们
I'd be happy to tell you,
只要你们让我活动一下
as soon as I get to stretch my legs.
说吧
All right.
坏女巫想要什么
What does the witch want?
等会儿
Give me a mo.
我还得呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
I still need to air myself out.
我想你呼吸够了吧
I think you're aired out enough.
真粗鲁
Rude.
钥匙 什么钥匙
Key? What key?
我也云里雾里
I haven't the foggiest.
我得忽悠她去瞎找
Had to send her off on a merry chase
不然她就要把我溶解了
before she could melt me.
我告诉她你们把钥匙放在了厨房♥
Told her you boys kept the keys in the kitchen.
你们这鬼地方有厨房♥吧
You do have a kitchen in this crap hole, don't you?
该死 我才刚打扫过这里
Damn it, I just cleaned in here.
真的
Really?
看来我们这儿来了个女巫
Looks like we got a witch here.
抱歉 我们拿了些子弹
Sorry. We raided your gun range.
做了几颗罂粟子弹
Made us some poppy bullets.
虽然不能杀死女巫
They won't kill the witch,
但能把她打晕
but they will stun the crap out of her.
好姑娘
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表