忆往昔
亨利·温彻斯特
Henry Winchester.
那是我们的爷爷
That's our grandfather.
你们也成为记录者了 对吧
You're men of letters, correct?
我们的父亲教我们怎么猎魔
Our father taught us how to be hunters.
你们是传人
You're legacies.
导师 旁观者
Preceptors, beholders,
一切凡人不理解事件的记录者
chroniclers of all that which man does not understand.
拉里·加农和大阿尔伯特 全部死亡
Larry Ganem and Albert Magnus -- all deceased.
他叫大阿尔伯特
Albertus Magnus --
我们需要隐姓埋名时就用他的名字做假名
his was the alias we'd use when going incognito.
是这样的
Here's the deal --
你告诉我们怎么入侵天使的大脑
you're gonna tell us how to hack an angel,
我就给你点甜头
and I'm gonna give you some human blood.
听说你注射成瘾了
Word is you're jonesing for it.
地狱骑士可不好干掉呢
The knights of hell aren't exactly the dying kind.
但有样东西能杀死骑士
But there is something that can kill a knight.
第一刃
The First Blade.
这可是该隐的血印
It's the bloody mark of Cain.
没有印记 刀就没用
Without the mark, the blade is useless.
血印能被转移到配得上它的人身上
The mark can be transferred to someone who's worthy.
但你得清楚 这血印会给你带来重担
But you have to know, with the mark comes a great burden.
刀在哪里
So, where is the blade?
我把它扔到了大洋深处
I threw it to the bottom of the deepest ocean.
你不能潜到海底去找 可我能
You can't search the bottom of the ocean, but I can.
我会找到它 并把它交给新的主人
So, I'll find it and bring it to its new owner.
如今
该隐和亚伯 第一对兄弟
接电♥话♥啊 克劳力
Come on, Crowley. Pick up!
他跑哪去了
Where the hell is he?
他又没什么社交生活
It's not like he's got a social life.
你是在担心他吗
Uh, are you actually worried?
我在施虐 没工夫接电♥话♥
Too busy inflicting pain to answer.
-留言 -就给他一项任务
- Leave a message. - Guy's got one job...
找到第一刃 带回来 能有多难啊
Find the first blade, bring it back. How hard is that?
这可是克劳力 他不是那么有团队精神的人
It's Crowley. He's not exactly a team player.
但这事也关系到他
Yeah, but his ass is on the line, too.
他就这么失踪好几周 什么消息都没有
He goes missing for weeks on end without a peep?
打来的那次也莫名其妙
Well, not one that makes sense, anyway.
听听
Listen to this.
迪恩
Dean. Um...
慢着
Wait a second.
他这是喝醉了给你挂的吗
Did he...Drunk-dial you?
接啊
Come on.
不是小鹿来电
洛拉
Lola?
大王
My king?
给我拿点运动后点心来
My apre-consummation treat.
是 陛下
On it, sire.
食品柜要吃干净了
Pantry's almost empty.
得再找个志愿者
We'll need another volunteer.
那你就去办吧
You should add that to your "to do" list.
洛拉 好姑娘
Lola, pet?
我饿了
I do believe I'm ravenous.
还懦弱
...And a weakling.
不
No.
理查德 对不起
Oh, Richard, I'm sorry.
对不起 但你是我们最后的指望了
I'm sorry, but... but you... you are our last hope.
如果你不帮我们
If you don't help us...
维克多·拉斯洛会死在卡萨布兰卡
...Victor Laszlo will die in Casablanca.
那又如何 我也会死在卡萨布兰卡
What of it? I'm gonna die in Casablanca.
死在这儿挺好
It's a good spot for it.
如果你...
Now if you...
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第十六集
银翼杀手
我是阿多
My name is Aldo.
我的情报是给阿比顿的
My intel is for Abaddon...
你个走狗
Minion.
她很感激你的辛劳
And she appreciates the work you've been doing.
我可是冒了很大风险
At great peril.
但她忙于巩固自己新的统治地位
But she is tied up securing her place as new leader of the kingdom.
她向你保证一切相关信息都可以由我转达
She assures you that all relevant information can be conveyed to me.
有什么新消息吗
So...Update?
地狱之王不行了
The king is off his game.
就知道做♥爱♥ 吃披萨
Except for sex, pizza,
注射人血 别的都不感兴趣
and human blood, he has no interests.
他根本离不开我
He can't function without me.
干得好
Well played.
还有 他总是接到温家兄弟的电♥话♥
I should mention he keeps getting phone calls from those Winchesters.
他们还给他留语言信息
They leave voicemails for him.
说什么
Saying?
总体来说就是没什么礼貌
Mostly, they're rude.
一次提到了什么第一刃
One mentioned something called the first blade.
有意思
Interesting.
跟踪进展 并及时汇报
Follow how this develops and report in.
我会的
Oh, I will.
到时候
And when I do,
我要直接向下任地狱女王报告
I expect to report directly to the next queen of hell.
懂吗
Capiche?
动手吧
All right, do it.
[咒语]
Daemon, esto subiecto voluntati meae.
温家兄弟
Winchesters.
那是...
I-is that, uh...?
这就都说得通了
Well, that explains a lot.
好吧 史努姬
Okay, uh, look... Snooki...
此女为美国真人秀电视明星
我还能这么喊你吗
Can I call you "Snooki"?
不 我现在叫妮可了
No. It's Nicole now.
好吧 妮可
Okay, then. Nicole...
我们有两个方案
We can do this one of two ways.
简单的方案 是你交待
The easy way... you talk.
还有更简单的方案
Or... The easier way...
你还是要交待
You still talk.
选第二个方案吧
I vote for number two.
我们只是想要点克劳力的基本消息而已
We just want some basic information on Crowley. That's it.
去谷歌♥ 完事了吗
Google him. Are we done?
别捅脸 你疯了吗
Whoa! Not the face! Are you crazy?
听着 发生在地狱的事不能外传
Listen, guys, what happens in hell stays in hell.
我什么都不知道
I got nothin'.
但克劳力掌权你就把着一个肥差
But you do have a pretty sweet deal with Crowley in charge.
如果阿比顿赢了 你就失去这一切了
If Abaddon wins, you can kiss all that goodbye...
豪车 书约
All the fancy cars, the book deals.
演艺圈不好混啊
Show biz can be tough.
我挺好的 谢谢关心
I'm doing fine. Thanks.
看你站在恶魔陷阱里怎么再去演出
Oh. Well, good luck landing your next gig inside a devil's trap.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
克劳力在哪
Where is Crowley?
据我所知 他在西太平洋什么地方
Last time I heard, he was somewhere in the western pacific.
-那倒说得通 -是吗
- Makes sense. - Really?
他的王国一塌糊涂 他却在海里玩
Floating around in the ocean while his kingdom goes up in flames?
什么意思
Meaning?
地狱乱套了
Hell's gettin' crazy.
即使是保皇派的都想跟随阿比顿了
Even the loyalists want to sign on with Abaddon.
她肯定会有所动作
She's gonna make her move.
完事没 我还有事呢
Are we done? I got a thing.
[咒语]
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus...
不是吧 驱逐我
Seriously? An exorcism?
-我们说好的 -回见 史努姬
- We had a deal! - See ya, snooks.
《小妇人》
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, pumpkin.
今天过得开心吗
Did you have a nice day?
洛拉去购物了
Lola did some shopping.
看来洛拉买♥♥了不少东西呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表