Then keep going.
没找到
Nothing.
连黄♥片♥都没有
Not even porn.
我想我知道他当年是为什么退隐江湖了
Think I figured out why he went off the reservation so many years ago.
真可爱 姿色平平 她是谁
Lovely. Little plain. Who is she?
该隐戴了个相似的戒指
Cain had a similar ring on.
凶杀鼻祖结婚了
Father of murder got hitched.
他回来了 快躲
He's back. Come on.
走
Go.
那是我的
That belongs to me.
抱歉
Sorry.
她可真美
Gorgeous, by the way.
他们不是跟你一伙儿的吧
I don't suppose they're with you.
不
No.
我们再也等不下去了
I guess we can't wait any longer.
你朋友塔拉帮了我们大忙
Your friend Tara was very helpful!
可健谈了
Got downright chatty...
不过那是我剥了她的皮之后
after I peeled all her skin off.
我们不想惹麻烦 该隐
We don't want any trouble, Cain.
只想要那所谓的王和温彻斯特
Just want the so-called King and the Winchester.
我要取悦一位新主子
I got a new master to impress,
我想抓到他俩肯定能让她满意
and I'm betting bagging those two will do just that.
主子
"Master"?
阿比顿
Abaddon.
这些家伙都得死
This lot all need to die.
-他们有... -太多人了
- I count - - Too many.
你在门上施的让我们无法离开的咒语
The whammy you put on the doors that keeps us in.
能抵挡住他们吗
Will it keep them out?
暂时可以
For now.
我去把入口都堵住
I'm gonna barricade the entrances.
准备开战
Get ready for a fight.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
什么
What?
你暴露了我的家 暴露了我
You exposed my home. You exposed me.
真抱歉啊
Well, boo-hoo.
有勇无谋
Brave, but impulsive.
你真是跟传闻一样
You truly have lived up to your reputation.
你可是名不副实
I can't say you've lived up to yours.
没办法 我退休了
What can I say? I'm retired.
如果你活下来了 可以跟我
If you survive, you're welcome to join me
一起吃我在这房♥子里的最后的晚餐
for the last meal I will eat in this house
然后我会再次消失
before I disappear again.
不用谢 应该的
It's the least I can do.
萨姆
Sam?
继续
Keep going.
为什么
Why?
我们得找到嘉德利尔
We -- we -- we have to find Gadreel.
不
No.
为什么温家人都迫不及待地要寻死
Why must the Winchesters run toward death?
不 别
No, don't. Don't.
别停
Don't stop.
萨姆 我是人的时候 我死过
Sam, when I was human, I died,
这让我知道了生命的可贵
and that showed me that life is precious,
要不惜一切地保护它 即使这条生命...
and it must be protected at all costs, even a life as...
属于温家人那样的蠢猪
as pig-headed as a Winchester's.
我的生命并不比其他人更可贵
My life's not worth any more than anyone else's --
不比你 或者迪恩
not yours or Dean's...
或者凯文更可贵
...or Kevin's.
求你
Please.
求你帮我做好这件事
Please, help me do one thing right.
继续吧
Keep going.
这边有我 你挡住前面
All right, I got this. You take the front.
这就是你的招数
So, this is your play?
玉米吗
Corn?
我到底漏了什么
What am I not getting here?
你也不是个懦夫
I mean, it's not like you're a coward.
伟大的迪恩·温彻斯特怎么还求助了
Since when does the great Dean Winchester ask for help?
听上去不像是我在恶魔厕所墙上
Well, that doesn't sound like the man I've read about
看到的那个人呢
on demon bathroom walls.
或许你是不如从前了
Maybe you've lost a step.
我们试试看吧
Let's find out.
别管我
Oh, don't mind me.
几位好好玩
Enjoy yourself.
真厉害
Doing great.
不是吧
Really?
你不是早该去睡觉了吗
Isn't it past your bedtime?
你挺厉害
You're good.
但爷是克劳力
But I'm Crowley.
怎么 这是你在测试我吗
What? Was that some kind of a test?
我从一开始就觉得我们心有灵犀
I felt connected to you right from the beginning.
可以说是同好
Kindred spirits, if you will.
-我们很像 -是啊
- You and I are very much alike. - Right.
但我没杀我弟弟
Yeah, except I didn't kill my brother.
你救了他
You saved yours.
为什么
Why?
因为决不能放弃家人
Because you never give up on family -- ever.
那你弟弟现在在哪
Where's your brother now, then?
我不知道你在耍什么把戏
I don't know what kind of game you're playing here,
我也不在乎
and I don't really care.
把第一刃给我
Just give me the damn Blade.
抱歉 迪恩
Sorry, Dean.
我没什么能给你的
I have nothing to hand over.
什么
What?
第一刃不在我手上
I no longer have the Blade.
已经不见了
It's gone.
等一下
Hold on.
可能会有点疼
This may pinch.
小卡 搞什么
Cass, what the hell?
小卡
Cass.
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell was that?!
我彻底治愈了你的伤
I've healed your wounds completely.
那能量呢
And the grace?
你体内的能量都已经清除了
Well, whatever grace was inside you is gone now.
嘉德利尔的残余能量都在这里了
What's left of Gadreel is in here.
我们只能用手头的能量试试那个咒语了
We'll just have to try the spell with what we have.
该死
Damn it.
萨姆 我跟你一样想让嘉德利尔付出代价
Sam, I want Gadreel to pay as much as you do.
但什么都不值得失去你
But nothing is worth losing you.
成为人类
You know, being human,
不是仅仅改变了我对食物的看法
it didn't just change my view of food.
还改变了我对你的看法
It changed my view of you.
我现在可以理解你的感受了
I mean, I can relate now to how you feel.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
唯一一个比你搞砸的事
The only person who has screwed things up
还多的人
more consistently than you...
就是我
is me.
现在我尝到那种负罪感了
And now I know what that guilt feels like.
我知道...
And I know what it...
我知道抱歉是什么感觉了 萨姆
I know what it means to feel sorry, Sam.
我真的很抱歉
I am sorry.
我知道
I know.
过去的我
You know, old me --
我会一直继续
I would've have just kept going.
我会把针插得更深 不管你的死活
I would've jammed that needle in deeper until you died
因为只要目的正当 可以不择手段
because the ends always justified the means.
但我所经历的一切...
But what I went though --
那个花生酱果冻三明治
Well, that PB and J
让我知道 天使也能改变
taught me that angels can change, so...
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许温彻斯特家的人也行
Maybe Winchesters can, too.
不见了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表