忆往昔
什么东西喜欢处♥女♥和金子
What kind of thing likes virgins and gold?
龙
Dragons.
龙 伙计
Dragons, dude.
不
Oh! No!
我只是觉得你还是悠着点比较好
I just think it's better if you took it easy,
别好像是...
You know, and didn't act like you were --
被天使附身的样子
Possessed by an angel.
你认识米尔斯警长吧
I believe you know sheriff Mills.
-那不是我儿子 -没错
- That was not my son! - You're right.
-不 -我们怎么解决他们
- No! - How do we put them down?
我们要喝什么
What are we drinking?
给你们一分钟
You have less than one minute
然后你们一位朋友就会断气
before a very dear friend of yours snuffs it.
停手吧 克劳力
Call it off, Crowley.
我看到你崩溃了 克劳力
I saw you break down, Crowley.
我治愈你的时候
When I was trying to cure you,
我知道你已经恢复了部分人性
I know a part of you was human again,
-也许这还没变 -一堆废话
- Maybe still is. - Blah-blah. Boo-hoo.
如今
南达科他 哈特福德
晚安了 瘦子
Nighty-night, slim.
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第八集
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
进退两难
没事
Yeah.
就是想休息一小会儿
Just, uh...resting my head for a second.
凯文怎么样
Um, how's Kevin?
他发现什么了没
He, uh -- he find anything?
什么都没有
Uh, Jack.
他都四天没睡了
On about four days no sleep.
比你气色还差
He looks worse than you.
克劳力呢
Huh. What about Crowley?
你说他是在撒谎吗
Um, do you think he might be lying about the whole, uh,
就是梅塔特隆的咒语不可逆的事
"Metatron's spell being irreversible" thing?
克劳力撒谎吗
Oh, Crowley lie?
我只知道一件事
I do know one thing.
那个瘾君子如果又想要血的话
Next time that junkie's jonesing for a hit of blood,
我们就有筹码了
we got leverage.
我说你要不要去睡会儿
Seriously, you want a pillow?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
你病了
You're sick.
我没病
No, I'm not sick.
我就是
I'm just, um --
觉得精神怎么都恢复不过来
I feel like my battery can't recharge.
你好
Hello?
迪恩 我是乔迪·米尔斯
Hey, Dean. Jody Mills.
米尔斯警长
Sheriff Mills.
等等 萨姆也在
Hang on. Sam's here, too.
-乔迪 -萨姆
- Hey, Jody. - Hey, Sam.
我这边有件怪事 貌似你们能管
Uh...I got a bit of an oddball to pitch your direction.
说吧
Shoot.
苏福尔斯外属于我辖区的一个小镇
A small town I cover outside of Sioux Falls --
要说犯罪 也就是偶尔有人推奶牛玩
only crime to speak of being the occasional cow tipping.
可是上周 却有四人失踪
Then last week, four people go missing.
好吧 那你为什么觉得这是我们能管的怪事
All right, so, what makes you think this is our kind of weird?
有位目击者称
I've got a witness who says
他昨晚看到一个人把一辆SUV举起来
he saw someone lift an S.U.V.
抓走了一个女孩
to nab a girl last night.
南达科特 哈特福德
警长
Sheriff.
没再去相亲了吧
Laying off the blind dates, I hope.
是啊
Yeah.
你少来
You bite your tongue, boy.
那么...
So?
好吧
So.
车就在那边 底朝天
Car was right over there, ass over teakettle.
一般来说 如果有人跟我说
Now, normally, if somebody would tell me
一个人举起了一辆SUV
that one guy lifted an S.U.V.,
我会让他哪凉快哪玩去
I'd tell him to take a flying leap,
但我毕竟见识过怪事了
but after what I've seen...
没什么不可能
Nothing's impossible.
这跟其他失踪案件怎么联♥系♥起来的
And this matches up with the other missing how?
四起绑♥架♥
Well, four abductions,
每个犯罪现场都留下了真正强有力的证据
strong evidence left at every scene -- literally.
第一个受害者是名牧师
So, first vic was a pastor?
对
Yeah.
他书房♥的门被一拳砸穿
Door of his study was punched in.
接下来是一对订婚情侣
And then, the next two -- an engaged couple.
锁好的卧房♥窗户被扯开
Locked bedroom window was ripped open.
然后就是女服务员 车被掀翻了
And then we have our waitress here with the topsy-turvy ride.
他们之间还有别的联♥系♥吗
Any other connection among them?
有
Yeah.
他们都是这里的诚挚教会的成员
They were all members of good faith church here.
我在苏福尔斯的教会对他们很不爽
My, uh, my church group back in Sioux Falls was in a tizzy over it.
怎么了
What?
没想到你是个信教的人
I didn't peg you for churchy.
是啊
Yeah.
你懂的
You know...
被巫术害得差点在女洗手间窒息而死
Choking on the ladies' room floor 'cause of witchcraft
让人没法不相信有上帝
kind of makes a higher power seem relevant.
乔迪 你确定你准备好再面对这些了吗
Jody, are you sure you're, uh, ready to jump back in the fray?
这些诡异的东西总不放过我
This wackadoo stuff keeps coming.
我越了解 越有能力反抗
More I know, better armed I'll be.
好吧 那么
Okay, so, we have, uh,
有教♥徒♥失踪 和神力人
missing church folk and super strength.
是天使在找皮囊吗
Maybe angels harvesting vessels?
或许是巴蒂·博伊尔那种事
Could be a Buddy Boyle type thing.
什么...天使
Wh-- angels?
你们开玩笑吧
You're joking.
别激动 他们讨厌死了
Don't get your pants on fire. They suck.
你说有位目击者
You said there was a witness.
算是吧
Yeah, well... more or less.
听我说 瘦子
Okay, slim.
我的朋友想跟你谈谈失踪女孩的事
My friends here want to talk to you about the missing girl.
奥娜
Honor.
她叫奥娜
Her name was Honor.
真是个好姑娘
Nice girl.
总给我肉卷吃
Always left me meatloafs.
瘦子 跟我们说说你那晚看到了什么
Slim, why don't you tell us what you saw that night?
我被一声巨响惊醒
I heard a big noise, got woke,
就看到那边有个人 举起了一辆车
and there's somebody over there lifting a car up --
就像这样
like this.
你看到那人是谁了吗
And did you happen to see who it was?
我离得太远了
I was too far.
但我看到了一抹亮光
But I saw a light go off.
白光吗
A white light?
是蓝的
Blue.
像蓝色的火焰
Blue like fire.
但又不是火焰
But not.
然后...她就消失了
Then she was -- she wasn't there.
还能想到别的吗
Could you think of anything else?
没了
No.
好吧
Okay.
瘦子 谢谢你的配合
Well...slim, thank you for your time.
好吧 没有白光
Okay. So, no white light.
不是天使
No angel.
有人跟受害人家属谈过吗
Has anybody talked to the victims' families?
我正要去呢
It's next on my list.
你说过他们都是一个教会的
Okay, and you said that they were all part of the same church?
想去表示虔诚吗
Ready to get your worship on?
希望你们参观得愉快
We hope you enjoyed the tour.
我为二位登记之前有什么问题吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表