但我不是冷血动物
But I still have a heart.
我被嘉德利尔附体时
What if I had crossed paths with a hunter
如果遇到了一个猎人呢
back when I was possessed by Gadreel?
我也可能被杀掉
I could've ended up dead, too.
那我就活该吗 该死掉吗
Would I have deserved that? Would I have deserved to die?
那让她回秘鲁 如何
So, one-way ticket to Peru?
-我去睡了 -好
- I'm hitting it. - Yeah.
你那天说的话
About what you said the other day.
我以为你不在乎呢
I thought it didn't bother you.
要知道 萨姆 我刚刚救了你
You know, Sam, I saved your hide back there.
在教堂也是
And I saved your hide at that church...
还有在医院
and the hospital.
我可能是没考虑周全
I may not think things all the way through.
但我那么做
Okay? But what I do,
是因为那是该做的事
I do because it's the right thing.
我不后悔
I'd do it again.
可那...
And that...
就是问题所在
is the problem.
你认为你是我的救星 我的大哥 大英雄
Y-you think you're my savior, m-my brother, the hero.
你自作主张 就算搞砸了
You swoop in, and even when you mess up,
你也觉得这是值得的
you think what you're doing is worth it
因为你让自己相信
because you've convinced yourself
你的所作所为利大于弊
you're doing more good than bad...
可其实不是
but you're not.
凯文死了 克劳力逃了
I mean, Kevin's dead, Crowley's in the wind, uh...
天使的问题还远远没法解决
we're no closer to beating this angel thing.
请告诉我 让我活着到底好在哪里了
Please tell me, what is the upside of me being alive?
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
你和我...并肩战斗 携手抗敌
You and me... fighting the good fight together.
好吧
Okay.
就一次 跟我实话实说
Just once, be honest with me.
你并不是为了我而救我
You didn't save me for me.
你是为了自己
You did it for you.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
我准备好赴死 准备好了
I was ready to die. I was ready.
我应该去死
I should have died,
可你...
but you...
你不想独自一人
you didn't want to be alone,
一切都归结为此
and that's what all this boils down to.
你无法忍♥受落得孤单一人
You can't stand the thought of being alone.
-好吧 -我这么说吧
- All right. - I'll give you this much.
你绝对愿意牺牲自己
You are certainly willing to do the sacrificing
前提是不会让你难过
as long as you're not the one being hurt.
好吧 你想实话实说 是吧
All right, you want to be honest?
如果换做是我快死了
If the situation were reversed and I was dying,
你会做同样的事
you'd do the same thing.
不 迪恩
No, Dean.
我不会
I wouldn't.
同样的情况下
Same circumstances...
我不会
I wouldn't.
我先去睡了
I'm gonna get to bed.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表