你是独♥立♥抓到她的吗
You captured her all by yourself?
是的 尽管我是个女人
Yes. Despite all my lady parts,
我还是抓到了坏女巫
I managed to capture the wicked witch.
你父亲一定很骄傲
Your father would be very proud.
-你知道他 -说废话浪费我的时间
- I mean, did you know that he... - Wasted my time with his words.
希望你别重蹈覆辙
And I'd appreciate it if you didn't do the same.
我已经试过砍头
Now, I have tried cutting off her head,
火烧 浸入圣水中
Burning her, dousing her with holy water.
可她还一直笑
All she did was laugh.
我知道的办法都杀不死她
Nothing I know of can kill her.
所以来这儿算是没办法的办法
So I'm here as a last resort.
我希望你们这些家伙能杀掉奥兹国来的东西
I was hoping you stiffs have a way to kill someone from Oz.
我们当然能帮你了 必须的
Well, of course we do. W-we have to.
这里可是最后一座真正的灯塔
This place is the last true beacon of light.
行了 赶快去翻书吧
All right. Just open your damn books already.
好吧 詹金斯
All right, Jenkins.
我们去干活儿吧
Let's go to work.
来了
Here it is.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
不客气 况且我上周还被炒鱿鱼了
Not a problem, especially since I got fired last week.
什么 怎么回事
Hey, what? What happened?
我工作的公♥司♥居然将业务外包给童工
Turns out the company I work for was outsourcing to child labor,
所以我就"维基解密"了一下这件事
so I took a big wikileak all over that.
然后就...
And, yeah.
不过也好
It's cool, though.
这样我就有时间钻研我的嗜好了
It's given me more time to focus on my hobbies...
比如真人扮演 流苏花边
...like larping, macrame,
还有猎魔
and hunting.
什么
Excuse me?
就是做了几桩小活儿
Okay. It was just a couple little cases.
我♥干♥掉了一个未成年吸血鬼 和一个鬼魂
I took down a teenage vampire and a ghost...
这么说出来感觉像青少年小说的情节
...which sounds like a Y.A. novel if you say it out loud.
查理 顺利吗
Charlie, how'd it go?
嗯...
It was, uh...
挺不容易的
It was intense.
但我有点希望猎魔能
But I kind of wish hunting was more...
有些魔幻气息
magical, you know?
不说了
Never mind.
你们的超级电脑在哪
So, where is this commodore 6♥4♥ of yours?
我的艾达·勒夫蕾丝[最早程序员]啊
Sweet Ada Lovelace.
这东西就该进博物馆
This thing belongs in a museum.
这里面有加密软件
I mean, it's got encryption software.
而且驱动力似乎是魔法
It seems to be powered by something magical.
说重点
Skip to the end.
算是一种报♥警♥系统
It's kind of an alarm system.
外面有情况就会报♥警♥
Global badness? It freaks.
就是这台电脑把这里封锁了
This computer is what locked this place down.
我们能用它来追踪天使吗
Can we use it to track angels?
好吧
All right.
我试试看
Let me see what I can do.
好了
All right.
费了一番功夫 但是现在能下载了
It took some doing, but now we can download.
这东西里有所有记录者的文档
This beast has all the men of letters files.
我们下载吧
Time for a little drag-and-drop.
这是个开始了
Wow. Well, it's a start.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这太棒了
Um, that's -- that's great.
你一直在猎魔
So, you've been hunting.
自己猎魔
Alone.
我知道
I know.
《凶鬼恶灵》上说了 这样不好
Not a good idea, according to the "Supernatural" books.
这书真的不能从网上删掉吗
You really can't delete those from the internet?
我也没这个本事啊
Not even I can do that.
怎么了
Come on.
你在哪找到他们的
Where do you even find them?
是一个绝密的地方 叫亚马逊
A top-secret place I call amazon.
还有人把未出版的书都上传了
And someone uploaded all the unpublished works.
一开始还以为是同人呢
I thought it was fanfic at first,
但显然是爱德路德的作品
but it was clearly Edlund's work.
谁上传的啊
Who uploaded it?
不知道
I don't know.
账户名是贝基温彻斯特176
Their screen name was beckyWinchester176.
有印象
Ring a bell?
不认识
None. Uh, nobody's.
没印象
Uh, no, there are no bells.
没有
Uh...no.
这些文件加密了
These files are encrypted.
得要一会儿了
This is gonna take a while.
那我们叫吃的 我留宿 大家互相编辫子
So, takeout, sleepover, braid each other's hair?
我有个主意
Got an idea.
乔佛里真不是东西啊
Wow. That Joffrey's a dick.
可不是嘛
Oh, you have no idea.
他后面...
Wait until he --
别剧透啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! S-spoilers.
我还没把书看完呢
I haven't read all the books yet.
你还要看书
You're gonna read the books?
是啊 迪恩
Yes, Dean.
我就是喜欢看书
I like to read books --
就是没有画的那种
You know, the ones without pictures.
这床简直像块砖头似的
Man, this bed is about as comfortable as a brick.
你打算什么时候搬进来
Any plans on moving in anytime soon?
我搬进来了 我就喜欢这样
I am moved in. This is just my style.
是啊 他就喜欢这样
Yeah, this is his, uh, style.
很抱歉我还没挂上
Well, I'm sorry I haven't hung up the, uh,
小猫海报 迪恩
"hang in there, kitty" poster yet, Dean.
你可以随意装饰一番
Feel free to redecorate.
怎么 我们家配不上
So, what, our home's not good enough
小猫海报吗
for the "hang in there, kitty" poster?
这不是我们的家 这是工作场所
This isn't our home. This is where we work.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我再去拿点啤酒
All right, well, I'm gonna go get us some more beers.
行不
How about that?
查理
So, Charlie,
什么猎魔没有魔幻气息是怎么回事
what was all that about how hunting isn't magical?
拯救他人 降妖除魔 家族事业
Saving people, hunting things, the family business?
这我懂
I am down.
但是
But...
我可是看托尔金[《魔戒》作者]的作品长大的
I was raised on Tolkien, man.
这些东西都在哪啊
I mean, where is all this?
我的异鬼 火山
Where are my white walkers and my volcano
和要往里面扔的魔戒呢
and magic ring to throw in the damn thing?
我的...
Where --
我的任务呢
Where's my quest?
魔法 任务 多无聊
Magic, quests...suck.
相信我
Trust me.
那都是...
They're all --
没有
Dead ends.
什么都没有
Nothing but dead ends.
肯定有办法杀死这个东西
There's got to be some way to kill this thing.
詹金斯 别
Jenkins, no!
这里有样东西是我的
There's something here that belongs to me.
带我去那儿
Take me to it.
它在说什么
What the hell's it talking about?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你有实验室吗
Do you have a lab?
二楼 28室
Second floor, room 28.
等等
Wait!
詹金斯 詹金斯
Jenkins, Jenkins!
我知道你还在
I know you're in there.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表