他们不懂得欣赏你
They do not appreciate you.
你能做到的那些动作
I mean... the things you can do --
墨西哥玉米卷那场戏...
The scene with the tacos.
是啊
Yeah.
让我想加入墨西哥街头乐队好更接近你
Made me want to join a mariachi band just to be near you.
你现在就离我很近了
Well, you are now.
的确如此啊
I am, aren't I?
你和镇上的其他男人不一样 是不是
You're not like... the other guys in town, are you?
你是一个
You're kind of a...
坏男孩
a bad boy.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你用西班牙语再问我一遍吧
Why don't you ask me that in Spanish?
弗雷德牧师
Pastor Fred.
尼尔 芭比
Neil? Barb?
怎么回事
What was that?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
你以为呢 他快要饿死了
What do you think? He's starving to death.
如果我们不出去 我们也会和他一样
Just like we will if we don't get out of here.
你们之前怎么不说你们是谁
Why didn't you tell me who you were?
我好害怕
I was so scared.
我们也很害怕
We were scared.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
怎么了
What's up?
这东西会带走打破自己誓言的人 对吧
This thing is taking people that break their vows, right?
是的
Yeah.
迪恩和苏西 去了一个小时了
Dean and Suzy -- been over an hour.
是啊
Right.
我必须承认 我真怀念这个
I got to say... I really missed that.
我已经开始怀念了
I miss it already.
好吧
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我好渴
I'm so thirsty.
要渴死了
So thirsty!
一定有办法出去的
There has to be a way out!
迪恩
Hey. Dean.
迪恩 快醒醒
Dean. Hey, come on.
迪恩 迪恩
Dean. Dean.
我们在哪
Where are we?
地狱
Hell.
邻居看见什么了吗
Neighbors see anything?
一道蓝♥光♥
Flash of blue.
你确定迪恩来过这里
You sure Dean was here?
是的
Oh, yeah.
而且我觉得他的遗愿清单上又少了一项
And I think he crossed someone off his bucket list.
我们试过了 逃不出去的
We tried. There's no escape.
氧气会不够用吗
Are we gonna run out of air?
应该不会
I don't think so.
有人想让我们慢慢死去
Somebody wants us to die nice and slow.
然后它就会把我们带走
And then it's gonna take us,
就像它带走弗雷德牧师那样
just like it took Pastor Fred.
什么带走了他
What took him?
实际上 我们看不到
We couldn't see, exactly.
它太耀眼了
It -- it was so bright.
看起来就像着火了
I-it was like it was on fire.
处♥女♥ 火焰
Virgins, fire --
听着熟悉吗
sound familiar?
维斯塔 罗马神话中的女灶神
Vesta, Roman goddess of the hearth.
古罗马神话
在古罗马
In ancient Rome,
每年要向她献祭六个处子
six virgins were dedicated to this chick every year.
他们的主要任务是照料维斯塔的炉火
Their main duty was to tend Vesta's hearth.
这么说火焰和贞操是联♥系♥在一起的
Wait, so, fire is connected to virginity?
对 那些女孩必须纯洁
Yeah, the girls had to be pure,
因为火焰是纯洁的象征
because fire is the symbol of purity.
只要维斯塔的火焰燃烧不熄
Okay, as long as Vesta's fire was kept lit,
罗马就会大丰收
Rome received a good harvest.
处♥女♥们必须禁欲三十年
The virgins had to stay celibate for 30 years.
如果她们打破誓约 就会被活埋
If they broke their vows, they were buried alive.
见鬼了
Son of a bitch.
迪恩
Dean.
也许我们身陷于此是上帝的旨意
Maybe God wants us down here --
因为我们的所作所为
because of what we did.
相信我 这不是上帝干的
Trust me -- this is not God's work.
见鬼
Son of a --
怎么了
What's wrong?
他们拿走了我的电♥话♥
They took my phone.
幸运的是
Luckily...
我还有备用的
I keep a spare.
拜托 来点信♥号♥♥
Come on, bars.
维斯塔总是被一圈蓝♥光♥环绕
Vesta was often enveloped in a blue halo of light,
她可以随意用它来迷惑 破坏
which she could control at will to disorient, to maim --
甚至杀戮
or to kill.
好吧 有杀掉她的方法吗
Okay, what about some way to kill her?
武器什么的
A-a weapon or -- or something.
-迪恩 -萨姆 小萨姆
- Dean? - Sam! Sammy!
迪恩
Dean.
听我说 我在
Hey, listen to me. I'm --
-迪恩 你在... -地下
- Dean, wh... - Underground.
再说一遍 我听不清
Say it again. I can't hear you.
我们
We're --
在一个...
some kind of --
迪恩
Dean!
掉线了
I lost him.
什么
What?
这附近有没有火车站之类的地方
Listen, is there some kind of train station around here or something?
我确定我听到了鸣笛声
I-I could have sworn I heard a whistle.
不要 尼尔 求你了 不要
Don't, Neil. Please, don't.
不要什么 尼尔
Don't what, Neil?
少管闲事 老兄
Just mind your beeswax, pal.
听着 我们现在都被困在这里
Listen, we're all stuck down here together.
如果你有什么想法 说出来
So, you got something to say, you say it.
好吧 不管那喷火的东西是什么
Okay, look, whatever that fireball thing was,
它会带走最虚弱的 我可不想做下一个
it's taking the weakest, and I am not gonna be next.
所以依我看 反正她腿也伤了
So, the way I see it, her leg's busted anyway.
把她交出去 还能替我们争取点时间
We serve her up. It could buy us some time.
去你的 尼尔
Screw you, Neil.
腿伤了
Busted leg?
扭断你的踝关节 如何
Try a sprained ankle, okay?
谁都不许把谁交出去
Nobody's serving anybody up!
我们现在命悬一线 全部都是
We are under the gallows, all of us.
把奥娜给它
Give it Honor.
这也许能救了我们
It might save the rest of our necks,
除非你还有更好的计划
unless you have a better plan.
也许我的确有
Maybe I do.
也许我们可以把你交给他
Maybe we'll give him you.
怎么 你不喜欢这个主意吗
Oh, what, you don't like that idea?
那就闭嘴吧
Then shut up.
这个 八点 从苏福尔斯出发的火车
Here we go. 8:00 p.m. Train out of Sioux Falls.
79英里每小时
79 miles an hour.
哈特福德东边五英里有什么吗
What's five miles east of Hartford -- anything?
大都是草地
Pasture mostly.
不是 是老维默尔农场
No -- the old Wimmer farm.
等下 武器查到了吗
Wait, anything on a weapon?
沾有处子血的橡木
Oak stained in virgin blood.
我们去哪找个处子
Where are we gonna get a virgin?
我就是
I'm a virgin.
我们得找个货真价实的 萨姆
I think we need The Real McCoy here, Sam.
你们需要什么
You need what?
-你的血 -只要一点
- Your blood. - Just a dab.
但是异教♥徒♥才用血
But... pagans use blood.
你们是异教♥徒♥吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表