忆往昔
死人血 对吸血鬼而言是有毒的
Dead man's blood -- it's poison to vampires.
大部分关于吸血鬼的说法都是放屁
And most of the vampires lore is crap.
杀他们的唯一办法 就是砍头
The only way to kill them is by beheading.
迪恩 我是乔迪·米尔斯
Hey, Dean. Jody Mills.
乔迪 你确定你准备好再面对这些了吗
Jody, are you sure you're, uh, ready to jump back in the fray?
这些诡异的东西总不放过我
This wackadoo stuff keeps coming.
我越了解 越有能力反抗
More I know, better armed I'll be.
-你也... -新生吗
- Did you...get -- - Born again?
-嗯 -我可不许下我不能遵守的承诺
- Yeah. - I don't make promises I can't keep.
我喜欢教堂
I enjoy church.
在经历了我儿子和我丈夫的离世之后...
I mean, after my son and my husband...
...我需要我能理解的东西
...I needed something that made sense to me.
如今
行了 小妞 冷静下来
All right, missy, calm down!
放开我
Let me go!
冷静点
Calm down!
放我出去
Let me out!
弗兰克 有人砸了道森五金的前窗
Hey, Frank, someone smashed the front window
可能是入室抢劫
over at Dawson's hardware... possible b&e.
你去看看
Need you to check it out.
收到 大房♥间里没人
Yeah, copy that, but the bullpen's empty,
拘留室还关了个人
and I got someone in holding.
警长正在往警局去呢
Sheriff's heading to the station now.
那人很快就有伴了
They won't be alone long.
收到 我这就出去
Roger that. I'm heading out.
别留下我一个人啊
Hey, don't leave me.
求你了
Please.
苏福尔斯执法大楼
考迪
Cody.
你在这儿呢
There you are, girl.
-你怎么找到我的 -得了
- How did you find me? - Come on.
这还用问吗
You don't really need to ask that, do you?
其他人也来了吗
A-are the others with you?
大家都去狩猎了 我意识到你跑了
Everyone was off on a hunt when I'd realized you'd run away.
我就想帮你也帮他们一个忙
Figured I'd do you and them a favor
在他们察觉我们不见之前来解决这事
and come take care of this before they even know we're gone.
我在这里 你抓不到我
You can't get me in here.
警♥察♥匆忙去查看我伪造的那起入室抢劫了
Cop sure was in a hurry to check out that "b&e" I faked.
对我毫无招架
Barely even saw me coming.
我一直跟你说
I keep telling you...
你可以逃 可以藏 但我们总会找到你的
You can run and you can hide, but we will always find you.
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第十九集
艾莉克斯 安妮 艾莉克希斯 安
真高兴看到你们
You boys are a sight.
乔迪
Jody.
肩膀怎么样了
How's the shoulder?
下雨天还会疼
Eh, only aches when it rains.
你们怎么样
How you boys been?
-好极了 -不怎么样
- Peachy. - Touch and go.
我深有体会
I know the feeling.
什么情况
So, what you got for us?
是吸血鬼
Yeah, uh, that's a vamp, all right.
我说啊 萨姆
I don't know, Sammy.
乔迪看来不需要我们帮忙了呢
Looks like Jody might not need our help anymore.
-孩子长大的真快啊 -可不是
- Oh, they grow up too fast. - Don't they?
你们就闹吧
Yeah, joke all you want.
但还有更多这些怪物
There's more where this came from.
更多
More?
我的手下昨晚抓来一个离家出走的女孩
My men brought in a runaway last night.
她身上什么都没有
There's no I.D. On her... nothing on her, actually,
只有一张离开内布拉斯加的大巴票
except for a bus ticket out of Nebraska.
根本不知道她是谁 也不肯说名字
Total Jane Doe. She won't even give me her name.
特别野
Girl's basically feral.
毫无礼貌可言
She's got zero manners,
我救了她都不知道谢我
didn't even thank me for saving her.
总之 这怪物为了抓到她费尽心思
Anyhow, this thing went to plenty of trouble to get at her.
听他的意思
And to hear him tell it,
其他人跟他一样想抓到她
the "others" will want her at least as bad as he did.
-看来是一巢吸血鬼 -是啊
- Sounds like a nest. - Yeah.
巢
Nest?
应该不像听上去那么可爱舒服吧
I'm guessing that's not half as cute and cozy as it sounds.
恐怕不是
Oh, I'm afraid not.
威尔森和菲舍
Wilson and Fisher?
你俩要是联调局的 我就是泰勒·斯威夫特
You two are FBI, then I'm Taylor Swift.
你们才不是在查我的牙
That wasn't a dental I.D.
是在查獠牙 你们是猎人
It was a fang check. You're hunters.
你还活着 是因为猎人训练好了警长
And you're alive because, uh, hunters trained the sheriff.
你应该说谢谢才是
I think the first words out of your mouth should be a thank you.
你跟这个吸血鬼什么关系
So, who were you to this vamp, anyway?
你有什么特别的
What's so special about you?
他们是个巢穴吗
Is there a nest?
抱歉打扰 她的DNA找到匹配了
Sorry to interrupt. We got a match on her DNA.
安妮·琼斯
Annie Jones.
06年被报于肯诺沙外遭绑♥架♥
Reported abducted outside of Kenosha in '06.
爷爷奶奶养大
Raised by an elderly grandparent.
没有在世亲属
No living kin.
你们认为她是被吸血鬼抓走的吗
You think the vamps are the ones who took her?
一个人居然能跟吸血鬼一起住八年
Eight years is a long time for a human to live with vampires
没被杀也没被转化
without getting killed or turned.
你们是专家 但是...
You're the experts, but there was something...
那个吸血鬼跟她说话的方式感觉很熟
familiar about the way this vamp talked to her.
乔迪说得对
Jody's right.
她脖子上有吸血留下的疤痕
And she had scars on her neck, feeding scars.
是一层层的 似乎是这些年来积累下来的
They're layered, as if they'd been built on for years.
那么她是血奴
So she's a blood slave.
我们以前见到过
We've seen it before...
吸血鬼把人当宠物 当血袋
Vampires keeping people as pets, human feedbags.
有时候这些奴隶
Sometimes these slaves...
会忠于他们的绑♥架♥者
Stay loyal to their captors.
-没错 -嗯
- Yeah. - Right.
那么这姑娘不肯说话是因为她有
So...this girl's not talking 'cause she's got a case of...what?
吸血鬼斯德哥尔摩症候群症吗
Vampiric stockholm syndrome?
她在保护巢穴
She's protecting the nest.
你觉得你亏欠他们
So, you feel a debt.
他们给了你家 养大你
They gave you a home, raised you.
安妮 我们懂的
Annie, we get it.
忠诚很强大
Loyalty is a very powerful thing.
-我叫艾莉克斯 -不 不是的
- My name is Alex. - No, it's not.
你叫安妮·琼斯
Your name is Annie Jones.
那些吸血鬼绑♥架♥了你
Those vampires stole you.
他们是怪物 安妮
They're monsters, Annie.
-艾莉克斯 -他们也不爱你
- Alex. - And they didn't love you.
他们爱的是你的血
They loved your blood.
他们吸食你
They fed on you.
是我给他们血
I fed them.
我是自愿的
My choice.
我的兄弟们 我饿的时候他们给我吃的
My brothers... They brought me food when I was hungry.
所以他们狩猎无果我就给他们血喝
So when they struck out on a hunt, I fed them.
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
好吧 你在乎他们
Okay, you care about them,
但是 艾莉克斯
but, Alex...
你逃跑总是有原因的
There's a reason you decided to run away.
是时候了
It was time...
我该走了 自己独♥立♥
To move on and get out on my own.
你觉得其他吸血鬼
And how do you think that decision
会怎么看待你的决定
is gonna sit with the rest of the nest?
已经有一个追来了
One of them already pursued you.
你觉得他们其他人发现你走了之后
You think when the rest of them find out that you left
他们会自认倒霉 不去多想吗
that they're just gonna shrug and cut their losses?
你跟他们住了好几年了
You lived with them for years.
他们尝过你的血
They've tasted your blood.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表