我听到天使了
I heard angels.
我先给你弄点水吧
How about we get you some water, hmm?
我不喝水
I, uh, I don't drink water.
在这儿脱水会很难受的
Dehydration's a real bitch up here, mister.
你有手♥机♥吗
A phone. Do you have a phone?
这里没有信♥号♥♥
No signal up here.
我载你一程吧
How about a lift, hmm?
好的
Yes. Good.
我倒想飞 但是我的翅膀没了
I would fly, but I -- I have no wings, not anymore.
好吧
Right.
萨姆想死 你还觉得他说得对
Sam wants to die, and you think he's got a point?!
我并不想死 好吗
Okay, I don't want to die.
-我是问或许死对我不可避免 -闭嘴
- I asked if maybe I was supposed to die. - Shut it, Sam.
你给我走
You -- go.
还有 在你给我捣乱之前
Oh, and, uh, before you throw me under the bus,
把你从地狱救出来那事不用谢了
you're welcome for the hell rescue.
首先 你个二货 你没救我 是萨姆救的
Hey, first of all, you didn't rescue jack, half-wit. Sam did.
第二 萨姆 你处于昏迷当中
Second of all, Sam, you're in a coma.
虽然这很糟
Now, suck as that may,
但有时候 事情就是难尽如人意
sometimes that's just the way things go.
你说什么呢 总是有办法的
What are you talking about? There's always a way.
这是你教我们的
You taught us that.
你是说你们两个傻瓜
Oh, you mean like the way one of you idjits
为击败死亡干的那些蠢事
does some "bass-ackwards" crazy thing to beat death,
比如出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
like sell your soul?
我说的就是这种办法
Exactly like selling my soul.
说得好像上次你这么做的时候一切顺利似的
Yeah, like that worked so well the last time.
行了 你们住口 我都听不到自己思考了
Enough! Both of you! I can't hear myself think!
你不会真的信了他吧
Well, you're not actually buying this, are you?
抱歉 你死了吗
Excuse me. Are you dead?
我可是死了 或许我在这儿就是因为
Because I am, and maybe I'm here because I'm the part of Sam
我是萨姆心里理解他心意的那部分
that actually knows what the hell he's talking about.
我坐在前座 是萨姆的意思
I'm in the front seat because Sam put me here
因为他想抵抗
because he wants to fight.
对吧
Right?
哈
Well...
这可真不舒服
That just got real uncomfortable.
回见 迪恩
See ya, Dean.
萨姆 不许
Sam, don't you dare --
真不赖啊 是不是
Yip, yip, yip. Am I right?
说实话 鲍比
Honestly, Bobby, I --
我也不知道怎么样才对
I don't know what's right.
我们走走吧
Let's walk.
我不能要你的钱
No, I can't take your money.
打电♥话♥用的
For the phone.
如果他们有三明治 顺便也买♥♥一个吧
And a sandwich if they have one.
没事 我不吃东西
It's okay. I don't eat.
你会用得上的
You'll figure something.
保重 小子
Take care, kid.
-挂电♥话♥ -好
- Hang up the phone. - Right.
你说什么
Excuse me.
我有急事
This is an emergency.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
亲爱的 等等
Hold on, hon.
当然了 伤害我吧
Sure you do. Hurt me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要把电♥话♥打完
I'm gonna finish this call.
然后我要捅死你
Then I'm gonna stab you.
-我认识你 -我看不会
- I know you. - I don't think so.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
我们在天堂见过
We met in heaven.
我叫黑尔
My name is Hael.
你是天使
You're an angel.
是吗
Am I?
失去了翅膀还算是天使吗
What's an angel without its wings?
我直说了 你是天使吗
I'm just gonna break the ice. Are you an angel?
有时候我希望我是
Sometimes I wish I were.
我叫金·薛兹
My name is Kim Schortz,
我是医院的悲伤咨♥询♥师
and I'm a grief counselor here at the hospital.
这样啊
Right. Uh, uh...
抱歉 我只是累了
Sorry. I'm just tired.
恕我直言
Well, all due respect, but, uh,
我现在还没"悲伤"呢
I'm not grieving -- not yet at least, so --
虽然你这会儿肯定不好受
I'm afraid, as hard as this may be,
但是我们现在应该谈谈
this might be a good time to talk...
谈谈不可避免的事
about the inevitable.
我相信你是个好人
Look, I'm sure you're a nice person
而且也并无恶意 但是所谓"不可避免"
and that you mean well, but "inevitable" --
对我来说就是加油助威
that's a fightin' word where I come from.
总是有办法的
There's always a way.
我是个虔诚的人
And I am a prayerful woman
我像所有人一样愿意相信奇迹
who believes in miracles as much as the next,
但我还会看脑电图
but I also know how to read an E.E.G.
除非你说你能直接联♥系♥到
And unless you're telling me you have a direct line
你要找的那些天使
to those angels that you were looking for --
嗯 我知道
Yeah, no, I, uh...
我不能
Guess I don't.
但我可能有更好的东西
But I might have something better.
地狱之王在我后备箱里呢
I got the king of hell in my trunk.
你这是
Uh, is -- is that...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是什么比喻吗
Is that a metaphor?
克劳力 你个混♥蛋♥ 给我听好了
Crowley, listen up, you son of a bitch.
一下表示是 两下表示否
One for yes, two for no.
活着吗
You alive?
别装熊
Come on, don't be a pouter.
这就对了
There we go.
你祈祷了
You prayed?
祈求帮助
Yeah, for help.
好 你来帮我吧
Yes. You'll be helping me.
你要是敢对我撒谎 迪恩·温彻斯特
If you lie to me, Dean Winchester,
我就割断你的喉咙
I will rip your throat out.
卡西迪奥在哪
Where is Castiel?
你是谁
Who's asking?
每一个无家可回的天使
Try every angel who was ejected from their home.
这样的话 我完全不知道
Oh. Oh, well, in that case, I have no clue.
慢着 兄弟
Easy there, brother.
这个年轻人祈求我们的帮助
This young man has prayed for our assistance.
我们是满心愤恨的生灵吗 还是应给予同情
Are we creatures of wrath or compassion?
我认为应该是后者
I would argue the latter.
抱歉 兄弟
Forgive me, brother.
我不认得你
I don't recognize you.
很乐意重新跟你结识
Happy to make your re-acquaintance.
请你先放下武器
After you disarm.
好了
Come, now.
你就如此对待在坠落中受伤的兄弟吗
Is that any way to treat a brother injured in the fall?
你是谁
Who are you?
我不重要
Never mind me.
你是迪恩·温彻斯特
You're Dean Winchester.
我听到了你的祈祷 我是前来帮忙的
I heard your prayer, and I am here to help.
好的吧
Okay.
本来就是平常的一天 然后
It was a normal day, and then just...
风云突变
dark.
然后我开始坠落
And then I was just...falling.
怎么会这样
How could that happen?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你的能量消失了吗
Your grace -- it's...gone?
但是我还能听到天使电台
I do still hear angel radio, though.
那你一定听到了 我们的兄弟姐妹
Then you've heard them -- our brothers and sisters,
很多人还在找皮囊
many still circling for vessels,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表