Nothing too sketchy yet.
这是好兆头吧
That's a good thing, right?
不好说
Not betting on it.
或者是我们多疑了
Or are we just that jaded?
或许盖思是对的
I mean, maybe Garth's right.
你可真乐观啊
Well, ain't you a glass half full.
警局那边查到什么了吗
Any luck with the cops?
警长应该很快就到了
Uh, sheriff should be rolling up any second.
小心
Be careful.
嗯
Yeah.
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
第二段得更强一些
We need to come in strong on the second verse.
再来一次
Let's try it again.
盖思 从那儿开始弹
Garth, play it from here.
开始
And...
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
你是迪恩吧
You must be Dean.
我是乔伊 盖思的岳母
I'm Joy, Garth's mother-in-law.
继岳母
Uh, stepmother-in-law,
我一直觉得这么说太傻了
which I always thought sounded so silly.
请进吧 我们就要结束了
Please, come in. We're just finishing up.
还是转告盖思我来了吧
Why don't you just tell Garth I'm here?
迪恩 我向你保证 你在我家是绝对安全的
Dean, you have my word ... you're safe under my roof.
我只求你也不会伤害我们
I only ask the same in return.
毕竟
After all...
我可不是拿着银的人
I'm not the one carrying silver.
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*我们将无限欢愉*
*We shall come rejoicing*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*我们将无限欢愉*
*We shall come rejoicing*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
*我们将无限欢愉*
*We shall come rejoicing*
*收禾捆回家*
*Bringing in the sheaves*
谢谢 盖思兄弟
Thank you, brother Garth.
跟往常一样 弹得很美
Wonderful accompaniment, as usual.
你们其他人 我们早上九点整教堂见
And I'll see the rest of you in the pews ... 9:00 a.m., sharp.
不许不来哦 艾米莉亚姐妹
No stragglers...sister Amelia.
我怎么说的来着 没问题吧
So, what'd I tell you? It's all good, right?
他们都是狼人
Everyone here's a wolf?
是的
Yeah.
那就不叫没问题
Yeah, not all good.
别这样 迪恩 你了解他们就知道了
Oh, come on, Dean. You just got to meet them.
那是拉斯和乔巴
That's Russ and Joba,
贝丝的表兄
Bess' first cousins on sister Joy's side.
那是吉姆牧师 贝丝的爸爸
That's reverend Jim, Bess' dad ...
狼群的首领 而且他是个好人
leader of the pack and a good man.
是迪恩吧
"Dean," isn't it?
欢迎
Welcome.
吉姆·梅耶斯 大家都叫我...
Jim Meyers. Folks usually call me...
吉姆牧师 我知道了
Reverend Jim. Yeah, I got it.
都怪我
Uh, my bad.
迪恩特别害怕细菌
Dean's got this crazy fear of germs.
我能理解你的担心 迪恩
I understand your apprehension, Dean.
猎人和我们种族向来不和睦
Hunters and our kind don't have the best history together.
但我想你最终会明白 我们并没有多不同
But I think you'll find we're not much different from you.
这我深表怀疑
Oh, sister, I highly doubt it.
我们一起用餐 你再做评断吧
Why don't we break bread and see?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
迪恩
Dean.
怎么了
What?
大家都吃吧
Now, everybody eat up.
但是要给馅饼留点胃口哦
But make sure you leave room for pie.
乔伊姐妹的馅饼在威斯康辛州都远近闻名
Sister Joy's pies are famous throughout the badger state.
迪恩最喜欢吃馅饼了
Dean loves pie.
你们不祈祷什么的吗
Don't you guys say some sort of a grace or something?
我们更注重精神世界而非宗教本身
We're more spiritual than we are religious.
我们跟美国印第安人一样
We believe, much like the American Indians did,
相信自然和人是合一的
that nature and man are one.
是啊 他们的下场好得很呢
Yeah, really worked out well for them.
为什么你们一群狼人
So, why are a bunch of werewolves
脖子上戴着银色子弹呢
Wearing silver bullets around their necks?
抱歉 迪恩 我们这里不用"狼人"那个词
Sorry, Dean, but we don't use the "W" word around here.
我们更喜欢说"狼化人"
We prefer the term "Lycanthrope."
我们
"We"?
他有权坚持自己的观点 盖思
He's entitled to his opinion, Garth.
我们很多人认为自己是无坚不摧的
Many of our kind see themselves as indestructible.
而这 就是提醒我们
This is a constant reminder
我们的生命是可贵的
of how precious our lives truly are.
但那可是银的啊 不会烧皮肤吗
Yeah, but it's silver. I mean, doesn't it burn?
是有点 但要的就是这个效果
Yeah, it does a bit, but that's kind of the point.
让我们记得自己的弱点
It reminds us of our fragility.
我女儿贝丝生来就是狼化人
My daughter, Bess, was born a lycanthrope.
那是我一生中最为自豪的日子之一
It was one of the proudest days of my life.
可很快变成了悲剧
Which soon turned tragic...
因为我妻子随后被一个猎人杀死了
when a hunter killed my wife.
相信我 我当时也想找人报复
Believe me when I tell you, I wanted to make someone pay.
但我看着贝丝
Then I looked at Bess,
我知道 复仇的道路是孤独黑暗的
and I realized the road to revenge is a dark and lonely one,
而且永远没有尽头
which you never get off.
而它留给你的空虚感
And that hole in the pit of your stomach,
是永远无法填补的
you never fill it ... ever.
这我懂
Hey, no, I get it.
于是我选择了迎接未来 而不是沉湎过去
So I chose to look forward, not backwards.
我一做了这个决定 这位美丽
And the minute I did that, the powers that be brought
富有同情心 不可思议的女人就走进了我的生活
this beautiful, compassionate, amazing woman into my life.
她帮我养大了我的女儿
And she helped me raise a little baby girl
对贝丝视如己出
as if Bess were her own.
我不能把功劳都抢走
I can't take all the credit.
爸爸也功不可没
Daddy had a hand in it, too.
他看到了你的潜质
He saw your potential.
爸爸
Daddy?
我父亲 保佑他
My father ... bless his soul ...
是我们教区的前任牧师
Was the previous Reverend of our church,
也是我们家第三代侍奉上帝的人了
the third generation in our family to serve.
你是第♥四♥代♥狼人啊
So, you're fourth-generation werewolf?
是的
Yes.
吉姆牧师和他家人
Look, the good reverend Jim and his family
都有点新时代嬉皮士的感觉
are all a little new-agey and hippie-dippy like,
但他们没有丝毫问题 而且是社区支柱
but they're clean as a whistle and pillars of our community.
联调局为什么要调查他们啊
Why is the FBI even interested in them?
我只是完成任务啊 警长
I just go where they send me, sheriff.
说实话 我对另一类事件更感兴趣...
Truth be told, I'm more interested in, uh...
就是那些诡异的案子
Murders and "X-files"-y stuff.
这附近有那样的事吗
Anything of that variety around here?
没有 我们这里只是个小镇
No, sir. We're just a small town.
根本没什么案子可言
Not much crime of any to speak of.
抱歉 探员 真遗憾我不能帮你更多忙
I'm sorry, agent. I wish I could be more help.
没事的
Ah, that's all right.
如果你想到了什么 请给我打电♥话♥
But if you do think of something, give me a call.
当然
Will do.
还饿吗
Still hungry?
我只是想看看你们有没有啤酒
Yeah, I was just, uh... seeing if you had any beer.
你越早明白这里一切都好
The sooner you realize that all is good here,
你也能越早离开
the sooner you can go.
你们没有狗骨头还是什么的可以玩吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表