Uh, can I borrow your hat?
希望他能被人领养
Good luck getting adopted.
上校不是嫌犯
Okay, so, the Colonel's not a suspect.
他是目击证人
Yeah, but he's a witness.
好孩子 会手语吗
Hey, boy. You speak sign language?
那是猴子
That's monkeys.
你会觉得这有点疯狂
You know what? This is gonna sound crazy.
我曾读过一本书 关于一个人
I read this book once about this guy
想教他的狗说话
who tried to teach his dog to speak
因为那狗目睹了一桩凶案
after it witnessed a murder.
成功了吗
It worked?
没有
No.
那他还写书
But he wrote a book about it?
他没有我们的资源嘛
Yeah, well, he doesn't have what we have.
凯文 是我
Kevin. Hey, it's me.
怎么跟狗交流
How do we speak to a dog?
因纽特咒语
An Inuit spell.
是啊
Yeah.
记录者居然还有爱斯基摩专区
Who knew the, uh, men of letters had its own Eskimo section?
这样我们就能跟上校交流了吗
And it's supposed to let us communicate with the Colonel?
是这么打算的
Yeah, well...that's the plan.
凯文说这是一种人畜心灵融合
Kevin said it's like a sort of a human/animal mind meld.
-什么意思 -如果成功了
- Meaning? - If it works,
我们就能读上校的想法了
we should be able to read the Colonel's thoughts.
好吧 我来
All right, I'll do it.
你的烦心事够多了
You -- you got enough on your plate.
什么事啊
Like what?
比如你的疲倦
Uh, like...you're tired.
你还在恢复身体
You're on the mend. Okay?
而且你的胃比较精贵
Plus, you -- you've got a sensitive stomach.
你要是咽不下去不就糟了
Last thing we need is you chucking this stuff up. Huh?
看起来还好
Doesn't look so bad.
我想错了
I was wrong.
来吧
Come on.
我们开始吧
All right. Let's get this party started.
知道什么都说出来
Tell me everything you know.
怎么了 说不出来了[舌头被猫抓住了]
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
观众笑点太高
Tough crowd.
给凯文打电♥话♥
So, call Kevin.
咒语味道像屎一样 而且完全无效
Spell tasted like ass and was a bust.
至少你胃口还好
At least it didn't affect your appetite. Geez.
是啊
Yeah.
换个台
Change the station.
换个台
Change the station.
-什么 -怎么了
- What? - What?
你 闭嘴 好使了
You -- shut up. It's working!
它...问啊
It... Go!
再说一遍
Say that again.
这他妈也叫经典摇滚
You call this classic rock?
接下来他们就要放冥河乐队的歌♥了
Next thing you know, they'll be playing Styx.
丹尼斯·德阳[为乐队写歌♥] 就是个痞子
And Dennis DeYoung? A punk.
他才不是呢
Dennis DeYoung's not a punk.
《机器人先生》 多经典 贱♥人♥
He's Mr. Roboto, bitch.
你为什么跟狗争论冥河乐队的事
Why are you arguing with the dog about Styx?
对了 伙计
Wh-- uh, yeah. Um, hey, boy.
那个牛仔帽 你想告诉我们什么
What were you trying to tell us about the cowboy hat?
那个杀我好朋友的混♥蛋♥
The douchewheel who killed my best friend
就戴了顶牛仔帽
was wearing a cowboy hat.
那个瘾君子也是吗
And the pothead, too?
对 杀他们的是同一个人
Yep. Same guy killed both.
问猫的事
Ask about the cats.
嗯
Yeah, uh --
那些猫是怎么回事
And what about the cats?
-我也不知道 -我不要这个啊
- I don't know. - I don't want this.
我看不清楚
I couldn't see much.
我站的位置并不是最好的
I didn't exactly have the best view in the orphanage.
但我能闻到他
Oh, but I could smell him.
他身上一股红肉 洗洁精
Guy reeked of red meat, dishwashing detergent
和万金油的味儿
and tiger balm.
他怎么说
So, what's he saying?
那家伙一股牛肉
Uh, that the -- the guy, he smelled like ground chuck
肥皂水和老太太护肤霜的味儿
and soap suds and old-lady cream.
迪恩 你在干什么啊
Dean, what are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
你笑什么
Oh, what are you laughing at?
你
You! You!
你
Hey, hey, you! You!
你
You! You!
迪恩
Uh, Dean?
我觉得咒语起效了
I think the spell worked.
而且有点太神效了
In fact, I think it worked a little too well.
什么
What?
我觉得你变成狗了
I think... you might be a dog.
什么
What?
你在挠头
You're scratching your head.
冲着邮递员吠叫
You're...barking at the mailman.
还玩接东西
You're playing fetch.
我
I --
嗯 不 好吧
Yeah. No, that -- okay.
好 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
看来这道因纽特咒语有些副作用
So, apparently, the Inuit spell has some side effects.
我喝之前怎么不说
Oh, well, that would have been nice to know before I downed it!
什么样的副作用
What kind of side effects?
你跟动物心灵融合之后
When you mind meld with an animal,
就可能会表现出一些这种动物的行为
it's...possible to start exhibiting some of its behavior.
别看我啊 又不能怪我
Don't look at me, hoss. It ain't my fault.
那我这种...冲动还会持续多久
Well, how long am I gonna have the urge to...
想闻屁♥股♥吗
Sniff butts?
我才不想闻屁♥股♥呢
I don't have the urge to sniff butts.
快了
Yet.
你真的...
Do you really h-have the --
没有啊
No! Come on!
凯文不知道会持续多久
Well, Kevin doesn't know how long it'll last.
这不是精确科学
It's not like it's an exact science, you know?
但希望咒语功效减退后
But hopefully, when the spell wears off,
副作用也会消失
so will the side effects.
我是你就不吃
I wouldn't eat that if I were you.
巧克力
Chocolate?
巧克力中的可可碱 对狗有害
你不是吧
Seriously.
我们去哪
Where we headed?
回动物收♥容♥所♥
Back to the shelter.
再嗅出点线索
To sniff out more clues,
也许能挖出之前忽略的东西
maybe dig up something we missed?
好了 再说狗狗俏皮话
All right, one more doggy pun out of you,
我就把你的蛋蛋阉了
and I'm gonna have your nuts clipped.
真抱歉让你失望了
I hate to break it to you, hoss.
我的蛋蛋比圣诞过后圣诞老人的包还空
My sack's emptier than Santa's after christmas.
搞什么
Aw, are you kidding me?
你个贱鸽子
Hey, dick move, pigeon!
滚犊子 混♥蛋♥
Screw you, asshat.
你...
Did --
怎么了
What?
等一下 我能听到所有动物说话吗
Wait a minute. Can I hear all animals?
是的
Yep.
动物有通用语言 就好像世界语
Animals have a universal language -- like Esperanto.
这种语言真的很流行
But this one actually caught on.
我才刚开始呢
And I'm just getting started, too.
我要再来一发大的
Brewing a real big one.
你的车涂上我的白便便一定很好看
Bet your ride's gonna look sweet in white.
-它说什么 -你...
- What's he saying? - You...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表