恶心 她都老古董了
Gross. She's like ancient.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这东西怎么会在这里
What's this doing in here?
这孩子估计得缝八千针
Kid's gonna need about 8,000 stitches,
但他会好起来的
but he'll be fine.
那孩子在事故之前欺负过蒂米 是吧
That kid was bullying Timmy before the accident, right?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
看看这个
Check this out.
蒂米是大约一年前在一栋废弃建筑里
Timmy was found in an abandoned building
被人发现的 当时孤身一人
about a year ago all by himself.
没人知道他在那里待了多久
No one was sure how long he had been there.
他的父母呢
And what about his parents?
他们在网上放了一张照片
Well, they posted a picture on the internet,
但没人出现过
but no one ever showed up.
那他怎么会来这里
Well, then, what's he doing here?
他不是应该去孤儿院吗
Shouldn't he be in an orphanage?
他总从儿童福利机构逃出来
He kept running away from child services.
所以大概三个月前 桑尼提出接收他
So about three months ago, Sonny offered to take him in.
好吧 那么严厉的辅♥导♥员
All right, so hard-ass counselors,
小恶霸都被整了 但蒂米却没事
bullies all bite the dust, but Timmy's still standing.
那这是怎么回事
So, what are we talking?
我们遇上了一个达米安
We got ourselves a Damien on our hands?
《凶兆2》里的小男孩 是魔鬼的化身
不是 电磁干扰表明不是恶魔
No. EMF rules out a demon.
所以 八成是恶鬼附身
So... probably ghost possession.
怎么 我们把蒂米叫来
Meaning what, we find Timmy and
往他喉咙里塞一把盐
shove a fistful of salt down his throat,
强行让恶鬼离体
forced ejection?
这次换你去谷仓
You're taking the barn this time.
妈妈
你去过很多地方吗
So, you've been a lot of places?
是啊 我
Yeah. My, uh...
我爸爸喜欢到处走
My dad likes to move around a lot.
你♥爸♥是干什么的
What's your dad do?
就是些无聊的事
Boring stuff.
你喜欢这样吗
Do you like it?
不 不喜欢
No, not really.
但我爸想让我子承父业
But my dad expects me to follow in his footsteps.
所以我也习惯了
So I've kind of gotten used to it.
是啊 我明白
Yeah. I-I get it.
我爸想让我接手餐厅
My pops wants me to take over the diner,
但他不会如愿的
but that's not happening.
那你到底想干什么
So, what do you really want to do?
我想做个摄影师 去看世界
I want to be a photographer and see the world,
去奇怪的地方 吃疯狂的食物
go to strange lands, eat crazy food.
我想做摇滚明星 但是
I want to be a rock star, but...
我也很喜欢汽车
I also really like cars.
当一个机械师似乎很苦啊
Being a mechanic seems rough.
什么
What?
不不 完全不会
No, no. Not at all.
汽车酷死了
Cars are freaking cool as hell.
修理他们就像解谜
Fixing them is like a puzzle,
最棒的是 等工作完成
and the best part is when you're done,
他们就会离开 你就不用为他们负责了
they leave, and you're not responsible for them anymore.
你吻过很多女孩吗
Have you kissed many girls?
什么
What?
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
很多
Lots.
真的
Really?
那我们就继续练习吧
Well, I guess we'll just have to keep practicing.
在餐厅时你怎么了
Uh, what happened to you at the diner?
我过去帮你们点菜 但你们已经走了
I turned around to take your order, and you were just gone.
说来话长 你看见蒂米了吗
Long story. Um, have you seen Timmy?
没呢 但他应该马上就会过来
No, not yet, but he should be here any minute
上吉他课了
for his guitar lesson.
今天的课得取消了
Yeah, we're gonna cancel that.
什么
What?
我们得离开这里 好吗 我没时间解释了
We got to get out of here, okay? I don't have time to explain.
你必须相信我
You just got to trust me.
相信你
T-trust you?
我为什么要再相信你一次呢
And why would I do that again?
你的确记得我
You do remember me.
我怎么能忘得掉
How could I forget?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是希望这永远不会结束
I just hope this lasts.
我哪也不去 罗宾
I'm not going anywhere, Robin.
说得好听
Yeah, says you.
我不能
Well, I can't.
否则谁带你去学校舞会啊
Who else would take you to the school dance?
你就这么邀我做你的女伴吗 迪恩·温彻斯特
Is this your way of asking me to be your date, Dean winchester?
是的
Yeah.
我做得怎么样
How am I doing so far?
我当时没办法 必须离开
There were -- there were reasons why I had to leave.
我现在没时间跟你解释
I don't have time to explain them to you right now.
我得带你离开这里
I got to get you out of here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么对不起 蒂米
Sorry about what, Timmy?
我无法阻止
I can't stop it.
走走走
Go, go, go!
萨姆 快走
Sam, go!
-锁上了 -该死
- Locked. - Damn it!
画圈
Circle.
迪恩 刚刚那是怎么回事
Dean, what -- what just happened in there?
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
不论如何 绝不要出这个圈
Whatever happens, you stay inside this circle.
明白吗
Understood?
好了 迪恩
All right. Dean...
我没法控制她
I can't control her.
不能控制谁
Can't control who?
你妈妈 对吗
Your mom, right?
蒂米 听着
Timmy, listen.
你得告诉我们着火的事 好吗
We need you to tell us about the fire, okay?
当时很晚了 我们开车回家
It was late, and we were driving home
在树林里撞车了
when we crashed in the woods.
一切都着火了
Everything was on fire.
但她救了我
But she saved me,
在车爆♥炸♥前
pushed me out...
把我推了出去
before the car blew up...
她却还在车里
with her in it.
但并不只是如此 对吗
But that's not all, was it?
我跑过森林
I ran through the woods.
找到了一栋空楼 躲在里面
I found an empty building, where I hid.
我很害怕
I was scared.
又黑又冷 所以我哭了
It was dark and cold. So I cried.
我哭着叫妈妈
I cried for my mom.
然后她就出现了
And then she came.
但是她变了 是吗
But she had changed, right?
那个帅气的玩具人就是她给你的 对吗
I'll bet she gave you that cool action figure, huh?
对 我9岁生日时
Yeah. When I turned 9.
蒂米
Timmy...
你得把那个玩具人给我
...I'm gonna need that action figure.
不
No!
我打败邪恶
I clobber evil!
我打败邪恶
I clobber evil!
我打败邪恶
I clobber evil!
我打败邪恶
I...clobber...evil!
看来不是玩具人
It looks like it wasn't the action figure
让她能待在这里 迪恩
that was anchoring her here, Dean.
那是什么呢
Well, then, what is?!
是他
Him.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表