leaving the biker bar not long before the bodies were found.
这么说 两起凶案女教♥徒♥天使都在场
So, church-lady angel was at both killings?
我猜她和她的同伙
I'm guessing that she and whoever she's running with
杀了酒吧里巴塞洛缪的摩托族
killed Bartholomew's bikers at the bar
然后巴特的手下反击了她
and then Bart's boys hit her back.
就在她哄骗那些学生做皮囊的时候
When she was recruiting those students to be vessels.
这还是一群孩子啊
A bunch of kids.
凯文
Kevin.
时间不多了
Clock's ticking.
就算你说的是真的 梅塔特隆设计了你
Let's say you're telling the truth and Metatron tricked you.
我还是应该告发你
I should still turn you in.
但你不会这么做的
But you won't.
别这么肯定
Don't be so sure.
我觉得你直觉上是相信我的
I...I think you instinctively trust me.
我们很相似
We're similar.
我们都不想和那些狂热分子搅在一起
We both want no part of the fanatics.
那你祈祷的时候
And when you prayed,
你怎么知道你不会招来他们中的一个
how did you know you wouldn't get one of them?
我屏蔽了自己 而且我的能量也没了
I'm warded and my grace is gone
所以我希望我看起来就像是个绝望的凡人
and I was hoping that I would seem like just another desperate human
那些
that the...
那些斗士不会在意我
the militants couldn't care less about.
你觉得我就在意你了
And you think I care?
你不是来了
You're here.
你可能了解情况
You may know the situation.
巴塞洛缪 他在跟另一个派系火拼
Bartholomew, he's in a blood feud with another faction.
真是疯了
It's madness.
谁在领导另一个派系
Who leads the opposition?
玛拉基
Malachi.
玛拉基 那个无政♥府♥主义者
Malachi? The anarchist.
他变得跟巴塞洛缪一样了
He's become equals with Bartholomew.
在某些方面 他更糟
In some ways, worse.
但还是有和你一样想置身事外的人
But there's still those like you who want to stay out of it.
越来越少了
Fewer and fewer.
两边都想拉拢那些试图保持中立的人
Each side is rounding up those who try and stay neutral.
假如天使不宣誓效忠
Angels are being tortured and killed
就会被折磨 被杀害
if they don't pledge loyalty.
比我想象的还要糟糕
It's worse than I thought.
两边都想把对方干掉
Each side wants to crush the other,
推♥翻♥梅塔特隆 统治天堂
overthrow Metatron, and rule heaven,and...
不管最终那边获胜 天堂都会成为...
heaven under either of them would be...
地狱
Hell.
真是个意外之喜啊 卡西迪奥
This is a bonus, Castiel.
我们在追踪穆丽尔
We were tracking Muriel,
这个怯懦不肯合作的女人
cowardly holdout that she is,
然后真是奇迹中的奇迹
and wonder of wonders,
她让我们找到了你
she led us to you.
我并不知情
Not knowingly.
我改正说法
I stand corrected.
她不知情
Not knowingly.
只是很愚蠢
Stupidly.
我已经清楚地解释过了
I've explained in detail.
我不了解梅塔特隆的咒语的原理
I don't know how Metatron's spell worked.
因此 我没法协助你们逆转它
Therefore, I can't assist in reversing it.
我是被他利用了
I was an unwitting accomplice.
你被骗了啊
A dupe.
伟大的卡西迪奥
The great Castiel.
受人敬重和信任的卡西迪奥
Valued and trusted Castiel.
圣诞树尖上的卡西迪奥
Top-of-the-christmas-tree Castiel,
也会被人愚弄
no more than a dupe.
无论你是被骗还是主谋
Dupe or mastermind,
你当时跟他在一起
you were inside the circle.
你知道梅塔特隆的弱点是什么
You know where Metatron's weakness lies.
不
No.
我不知道
I don't.
西奥
Theo.
不要
No.
你会为了信仰忍♥受折磨 甚至死 我理解
You'd suffer, even die for your beliefs. I get it.
可那个千夫所指的梅塔特隆
But is Metatron, whose poll numbers have totally tanked...
值得你牺牲吗
...worth your life?
更何况 为了梅塔特隆值得牺牲她吗
More importantly, is Metatron worth her life?
不
No.
不 她是无辜的
No, she's innocent.
你别碰她
You leave her alone.
我根本就没打算碰她
I have no intentions on touching her.
高尚是要付出代价的
Virtue is its own punishment.
求你了 不要
Please, no!
不
No!
天使自相残杀
Angels butchering angels.
我们就沦落至此吗
Is this what we've become?
这是你开的好头啊 卡西迪奥
Just following your example, Castiel.
你在天堂杀过多少同胞
How many did you kill in heaven?
又有多少死于坠落
How many in the fall?
你不知道吗
Oh, you didn't know?
坠落时死了那么多的天使
A host of angels died when they fell --
亚兹拉尔 索菲娅 以西结
Azrael, Sophia, Ezekiel.
"死亡"都不足以形容那情形
"Died" doesn't even describe it.
一场浩劫
Devastation.
拜你所赐 双翼破碎 痛不欲生
Wings shredded, unspeakable agony at your hands.
所以 我看
So, I think,
鉴于你的罪行 你还是老实地
you would want to provide any information you have,
交待吧
considering...
好吧
All right.
那我就把你交给这位艺术家了
I leave you in the hands of an artist.
请尽情发挥吧
I don't care what's left.
不要祈求我开恩
Don't ask for mercy.
我绝不会手软
There is none.
我会给你最后一次机会
I'll give you one last chance for this to end.
让我死得痛快点
Give me a quick death.
我想让你和梅塔特隆谈谈
I need you to speak to Metatron.
大家都知道你的影响力
Everyone knows you have influence.
他会听你的
He'll listen to you.
让他把我带回天堂
Ask him to raise me to heaven.
你可以做到的 卡西迪奥
You can do this, Castiel.
我会做梅塔特隆的战士 为他效忠
I'll be a soldier for Metatron, do anything he wants.
可你是玛拉基的人
You -- you serve Malachi.
我曾以为他是明君 但他是个疯子
I thought he was the answer, but he's crazy.
你难道现在才发现吗
You're...noticing this now?
我看你很乐意替他下黑手
You were more than willing to do his dirty work.
我做了我必须做的
I did what I had to.
因为你确信他会打败巴塞洛缪
When you were sure he would defeat Bartholomew.
没有人能在这场战争中幸存
But no one will survive this war.
所以 你更想在天堂观战
So, you prefer to sit it out in heaven.
我可以劝他归还你的能量
I can talk to him about restoring your grace.
你说得对
Well, it's, um, it's true.
我和梅塔特隆确实有合作关系
Metatron and I do have a working relationship.
我就知道
I knew it.
你很聪明 西奥
You're clever, Theo.
你们是盟友
You're allies.
而且他用得上你这样老练的战士
And he could use a skilled soldier like yourself.
不过我也说不好
Oh, but I don't know.
我是个团队至上的人 卡西迪奥
I-I'm a team player, Castiel.
好吧 有劳
All right. Well?
我需要点时间联♥系♥他
I'll -- I'll need a moment to make contact.
我还需要你的一样东西
And you have something that I'll need.
什么都给你
Anything.
不
No.
看到萨姆没
Hey. You seen Sam?
出去了
He went out.
去哪了
Where?
不知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表