好啊 开打吧
Ohh. Fine. We'll fight.
真不知道你指望这会有什么结果
I don't know what you expect is gonna come of all this.
除非
Unless...
你是故意拖延
That's why you're stalling.
因为你知道你在我这里得不到什么结果
Because you know nothing's gonna come of this
除非你楼上的伙伴们能成功
unless your pals succeed upstairs.
告诉你吧
Well, here's a news flash --
矮矮和胖胖正面对着自己版本的
Humpty and Dumpty are starring in their very own version
《羁押天堂》呢
of "Locked up abroad: Heaven" right now.
那把大刀
Wow, that big blade
和蠢蛋血印
and that... douchy tribal tat
还真给了你一点超能量啊
sure gave you some super juice.
放马过来
Okay.
东西在哪
Where is it?
带她走
Remove her.
你砍下了阿比顿的头
So, you took Abaddon's scalp,
就觉得可以对付又老又没用的我了
then you figured you'd take on little old nebbishy me.
能出什么岔子呢
What could go wrong?
有个蠢货赐你力量
And you're powered by the bone of a jackass,
简直棒极了 是吗
and it is just awesome, right?
告诉你吧
Here's a tip --
下一次 让上帝之语赐予你力量
Next time, try to be powered by the word of God.
退后
Stay back.
退后
Stay back!
梅塔特隆在哪
Where's Metatron?!
不
No-o-o!
干得漂亮 卡西迪奥
Well played, Castiel.
看来你和嘉德利尔成功策反了几个小鬼啊
Obviously, you and Gadreel managed to turn a few dead enders against me.
嘉德利尔死了
Gadreel is dead.
嘉德利尔死了
So Gadreel bites the dust.
而天使石碑
And the angel tablet --
可能是全宇宙历史上
arguably the most powerful instrument
最强大的工具
in the history of the universe --
摔成了碎片 是为什么来着
is in pieces, and for what again?
对了 为了救迪恩·温彻斯特
Oh, that's right -- to save Dean Winchester.
这就是你的目标 对吧
That was your goal, right?
打着天堂的旗号♥
I mean, you draped yourself in the flag of heaven,
但说到底
but ultimately,
你只是为了拯救一个人类 对吧
it was all about saving one human, right?
告诉你吧 他也死了
Well, guess what. He's dead, too.
而你坐在了我的椅子上
And you're sitting in my chair.
萨姆 趁他还没回来你快走
Sammy, you got to get out of here before he comes back.
别说话了
Shut up. Shut up.
保存些体力 好吗
Just save your energy, all right?
我们给你止血
We'll stop the bleeding.
然后带你去看医生 或者找个咒语
We'll -- we'll get you a doctor or -- or I'll find a spell.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
这样更好
It's better this way.
什么
What?
血印
The mark.
在把我变成我不想成为的东西
It's making me into something I don't want to be.
别担心血印了
Don't worry about the mark.
这个以后再说 坚持住 好吗
We'll figure out the mark later. Just hold on, okay?
我去找人帮忙
Get you some help.
起来
All right, get up.
你逃不掉的
You will never get away with this.
你指什么
Get away with what?
你给一群不坚定的信徒讲了个傻故事
You told a silly story to a group of less-than-believers.
我一小时就能搞定你制♥造♥的麻烦
I'll clean up your mess in an hour.
你真太小瞧我们的兄弟姐妹了
You give our brothers and sisters far too little credit.
他们很快就会知道你一直在耍他们
They will soon learn that you have been playing them.
那又如何
And then?
他们什么都不会做
They will do nothing
他们不过是一群惊慌失措的小绵羊
because they are frightened little sheep
我的牧羊棍指哪里他们就去哪里
following my crook wherever it leads.
而我要带他们去的地方
And where I'm taking them,
回到我们本该待的地方
back to our rightful place
把人类的羞耻和污秽踩在脚下
atop this mountain of human shame and excrement --
到时候 相信我
When that happens, trust me,
他们才不会在意自己是怎么过去的呢
they're not gonna care how they got there.
你不是不介意我就这么死去吗
What happened with you being okay with this?
我骗你的
I lied.
真要命啊
Ain't that a bitch?
你知道吗
You know,
你为什么总振作不起来 卡西迪奥
why you could never quite pull it together, Castiel,
为什么你坐在这儿 能量慢慢燃尽
why you're sitting here with your grace slowly burning away
名誉也早就毁尽
and your reputation long extinguished?
因为你不够好奇
No curiosity.
因为你书读得不够多
You didn't read enough.
你从没学会如何讲一个精彩的故事
You never learned how to tell a good story.
但你会
But you did.
抓住他
Take him.
萨姆 等等 等等
Sam. Hold up. Hold up.
我得和你说几句话
I got to say something to you.
什么
What?
我为咱俩感到自豪
I'm proud of us.
不 不要
No, no.
醒醒 兄弟
Hey, wake up, buddy.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean!
你做得对
You're doing the right thing --
留他一命
letting him live.
这是一个领袖会做的事
It's what a leader would do.
我不是领袖 汉娜
I'm no leader, Hannah.
从来不是
I never was.
我只想当个天使
I just want to be an angel.
那你的能量呢
And your grace?
你的能量怎么办
What will you do about that?
假如你不把能量补满 你会死的
You will die if you don't replenish it.
该死 克劳力
Damn it, Crowley.
是你把他扯进这趟浑水的
You got him into this mess.
你得把他拉出来...
You will get him out...
我对天起誓
or so help me, god.
你弟弟 上帝保佑他
Your brother, bless his soul,
我们说话这会儿正在召唤我呢
is summoning me as I speak.
要和我做交易 把你带回来
Make a deal, bring you back.
我之前就说过会这样 是吧
It's exactly what I was talking about, isn't it?
这一切都如此...在意料之中
It's all become so... expected.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
我建议你接受该隐的血印时
When I suggested you take on the mark of Cain,
我不知道会发生这种事
I didn't know this was going to happen.
真的
Not really.
我虽然没把全部事实都告诉你
I mean, I might not have told you the entire truth.
但我从来没骗过你
But I never lied.
我从没骗过你 迪恩
I never lied, Dean.
这点很重要
That's important.
这是基础
It's fundamental.
但是 有个关于该隐的故事
But...there is one story about cain
我可能...忘了告诉你了
that I might have... Forgotten to tell you.
据说 他当时也更愿接受死亡
Apparently, he, too, was willing to accept death,
而不是变成血印想让他变成的杀手
rather than becoming the killer the mark wanted him to be.
所以他用那把刀自杀了
So he took his own life with the blade.
他死了
He died.
只是 谣传说
Except, as rumor has it,
血印并没有放手
the mark never quite let go.
你能理解我为什么没有提起这个了吧
You can understand why I never spoke of this.
何必让流言蜚语扰乱军心呢
Why set hearts aflutter at mere speculation?
直到你召唤我...
It wasn't until you summoned me...
不对 实际上是
no, it wasn't truly
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表