It's Enochian.
好像是个谜语
I believe it's some sort of riddle.
6为什么害怕7
"why is six afraid of seven?"
是因为7是个质数吧
Now, I assume it's because seven is a prime number,
质数的确挺吓人的
and prime numbers can be intimidating.
因为7把9吃了
It's because seven eight nine.
英文中eight和ate[吃]谐音
原来是文字游戏
It's wordplay.
答案就是钥匙
And the answer is the key,
就像《指环王》里的都林之门
like the Doors of Durin in "Lord of the Rings."
等一下
Wait a second.
你竟然知道《指环王》
You know about "the Lord of the Rings?"
我现在可是流行文化达人
I'm very pop-culture savvy now.
他怎么样
How is he?
他...
He's, uh...
他就小卡那样
He's Cass.
-你呢 怎么样 -我很好
- What about you? How's it going? - Great.
出来走走 呼吸点新鲜空气
Went out, got some air.
遇见个老朋友
Met an old friend.
跟萨姆打个招呼 泰莎
Say hi to Sam, Tessa.
你哥哥是个疯子 萨姆
Your brother's a psycho, Sam.
够了
Stop.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你先说
You first.
我知道他是指挥官的朋友
I know he's the commander's friend,
我也知道我们应该假装喜欢他
and I know we're supposed to pretend we like him,
但那个蛮人把刀架在我脖子上
but that ape put a knife to my throat.
泰莎
Tessa?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你想自己跟她说吗
You want to tell her?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
没有上帝
There's no God.
只有卡西迪奥
There's only Castiel.
你说完了
Oh, and you're done.
你弄伤了她
You wounded her.
说"拆除炸♥弹♥"更恰当 行吗
More like "defused", okay?
我破坏了她刻在身上的那个旧约涂鸦
I cut up that old testament graffiti she carved into herself.
我觉得这大概能解除咒语
I figured that would break the spell.
现在呢...
And now...
你想对她做什么
what will you do to her?
猜一猜
Guess.
严刑逼供 不出意料
Torture. Predictable.
我们得问清楚是否还有其他人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
We need to know if there are other bombers out there.
不行
No.
我不会允许你这么做
I won't allow it.
我知道泰莎想干什么
I know what Tessa was planning.
的确很可怕 但只有一个人可以惩罚她
It's horrible, but there's only one person who can punish her.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
大概这么高 穿大风衣 鞋挺搭
Yea big, trench coat, sensible shoes?
你必须明白
You have to understand
卡西迪奥是把我们维系在一起的唯一原因
that Castiel is the only thing holding us together.
一个月之前 这里有一半的天使
A month ago, half the angels in this place
想杀死另一半天使
were trying to kill the other half.
卡西迪奥给了我们目标
Castiel has given us a purpose.
不仅这样 他还教会了我们如何和平相处
But more than that, he has given us a way to live in peace.
我们有制度 秩序
We have rules, order.
如果我让你自作主张
If I let you take matters into your own hands,
还怎么禁止他们干出同样的事
what's to stop one of them from doing the same?
你可以和她谈
You can talk to her.
你应该和她谈
You should talk to her.
但请你把刀留下
But leave the blade outside.
这是请求还是命令
Are you asking or telling?
这不是请求
We're not asking.
你真不想回去吗 小卡
You sure you don't want to go back, Cass?
如果迪恩说的泰莎的事是真的...
Look, if Dean is right about Tessa...
不 我也想
No, I, uh...I do.
我只是...稍等一下
I just... give me a second.
"只有真心忏悔的人可以通过"
"Only the penitent man shall pass"?
小卡 等等
Cass, wait!
《夺宝奇兵》吗
"The Last Crusade."
好吧
Okay.
我们先从简单的开始
Well, let's start with an easy one.
你为谁做事
Who are you working for?
-卡西迪奥 -骗子
- Castiel. - Liar.
像你这样的人 永远都不会懂
People like you, they never understand.
总要有人牺牲
Sacrifices have to be made.
那你就去刺杀坏人
So you go after one of the bad guys,
就算顺便烤死几个人类
and if a few humans get microwaved,
也没什么大不了的 对吧
no big deal, right?
纵观全局 他们确实不重要
In the grand scheme, they don't matter.
泰莎 你大错特错
Oh, Tessa, you are so wrong.
卡西迪奥来找我并给我任务时
When Castiel came to me and told me what I had to do,
说之所以选我 是因为我足够坚强
he said I was chosen because I was strong.
至于其他人...
Others...
他们做不到
They couldn't handle this.
他们太软弱了
They're too weak.
淡定
Settle down!
你觉得她说的是实话吗
Is -- do you think she's telling the truth?
她觉得自己说的是
She thinks she is.
萨姆
Sam.
-我们找到了 -什么
- We found it. - What?
这是通往天堂的门
It's the door to heaven.
真的吗
Seriously?
还有什么值得梅塔特隆如此大费周章地保护
What else would Metatron go to such great lengths to protect?
我能听到
I can hear it.
它在召唤我 萨姆
It's calling to me, Sam.
如果我们控制了这扇门
If we control this door,
我们就可以掌控和梅塔特隆的战争
we can take the fight to Metatron.
我们或许根本就不需要战争了
We may not even need to fight at all.
小卡 等等
Cass, wait.
搞什么
What the hell?
"欢迎来到你的私人天堂 卡西迪奥
"Welcome to your own personal heaven, Castiel.
祝你能找到真的天堂"
Good luck finding the real one."
但是...为什么
But...why?
是约西亚
It's Josiah.
他身上一股圣油味儿
He reeks of holy oil.
是啊
Yeah.
看起来他是被机关整了
Looks like he got "Home Alone"-ed.
那这一切都是个幌子
So, all of this -- it was a a lie.
应该在这儿的
Supposed to be here...
大门
Gate...
他告诉我...
He told me...
我杀了以斯拉后 他说 我该去找他
After Ezra, he told me that I should come to him.
梅塔特隆告诉我 我可以回家
Metatron told me that I could go home.
我只是想回家
I just wanted to go home.
-来 让我来 -不
- Here. Let me -- - No!
我宁愿死也不愿欠你一条命 卡西迪奥
I would rather die than owe my life to you, Castiel.
你假装高尚
You play at being noble.
你假装是我们中的一员
You play at being one of us.
但我看着你的眼睛...
But I look into your eyes...
我看到的不是天使
and I don't see an angel staring back at me.
你的朋友呢
Where's your friend?
现在只有你和我了
Just you and me now.
我们来谈谈我们俩
Let's talk about us.
我们有段过往 是不是
I mean, we got history, yeah?
当然
Sure.
我还记得我们美丽的邂逅
I still remember our meet-cute.
你就要死了
You were dying.
真是好时光啊
Good times.
是这样
Here's the deal.
我喜欢你 泰莎
I like you, Tess, okay?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表