Bartholomew's naked grab for power was nothing but disrespect!
说到底 我们的目标是一致的
He and I ultimately want the same thing.
如果想从梅塔特隆手里夺回天堂 就得团结一致
The only way we can take heaven back from Metatron is to unite.
如果巴塞洛缪不想看到人间全面爆发战争
And if Bartholomew wants to avoid all-out warfare on earth,
他就得亲自来跟我谈判
he'll meet personally with me to negotiate terms.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该早点说的
I should've mentioned earlier,
巴塞洛缪让我告诉你
Bartholomew said to tell you
他不跟街头混混谈判
he doesn't negotiate with street thugs.
你说完了吗
Are we done here?
是的
Yes, we are.
那么 开战了
And so it begins.
我们能重新聚在一起可真好
It is so good being together again.
这是我作为人类第一次喝啤酒
You know, this is my fist beer as a human.
希望你们不介意我加入你们
I hope it's okay, me joining you.
当然不介意了
Why wouldn't it be okay?
小卡 你真的准备好参与这些事了吗
You know, Cass, are you sure you're ready to jump back into all this?
我之前觉得你真正拥有了安宁的生活
I mean, it seemed to me like you'd actually found some peace.
你有次跟我说 你的生活不是你选的
Hey, you once told me that you don't choose what you do.
是这种生活选择了你
It chooses you.
这件事我脱不了干系
Huh? I'm a part of this.
不论我喜不喜欢
Like it or not.
既然如此
All right, well, then, in that case,
我们得搞清楚敌人究竟是谁
we have to figure out, uh, who are we up against,
他们想怎么样 我们如何阻止他们
what do they want, and how do we stop them.
巴塞洛缪想要逆转梅塔特隆的咒语
Well, Bartholomew wants to reverse Metatron's spell.
应该是想要夺回天堂
Presumably to -- to retake heaven
只要他的追随者足够多
once his following is large enough.
这是艾普莉说的
That's according to April.
就是你上的那个死神
The reaper you banged.
对 然后被你捅死了
Yeah, and you stabbed.
嗯
Yeah.
她挺性感的
She was hot.
那是当然
So hot.
而且温柔
And very nice.
直到她开始折磨我
Up to the point she started torturing me.
是啊
Yeah.
不是每场一♥夜♥情♥都很完美
Well, not every hookup's perfect.
好吧 我再去买♥♥一轮酒
All right. I'm gonna get us another round.
我去吧
Nah. I'll get it.
我以前没干过这事呢
You know, I've never done this before.
一瓶啤酒就醉了
One beer, he's hammered.
天呐
Oh, boy.
你打算怎么办
Well, what are you going to do about this?
小卡吗
About Cass?
他就是个灯塔 迪恩
He is a beacon, Dean,
他会把千里之外的天使都招来
Pulling every angel for miles down on our heads.
好吧 小西 跟我说实话
All right, you know what, Zeke? Level with me.
你到底在怕什么
What is it that you're so afraid of?
我告诉你了
I told you.
当我选择回应你的祈祷 给萨姆疗伤时
When I chose to answer your prayers and heal Sam,
我也选择了阵营
I chose sides.
所以有些天使对我有意见
That means I'm not in good standing with certain angels.
好吧 可你知道吗
Okay, well, you know what?
所有天使都对小卡有意见
Cass isn't in good standing with any angel, all right?
但他还是来了 以身犯险 努力抗争
But here he is, ass on the line, fighting the fight.
告诉我 你怎么就那么特殊
So tell me, what makes you so special?
来了
Here we go.
三瓶啤酒
Three brewskies.
我去车里拿点东西
I'm going to get something out of the car.
我真是太期待这个了
Well, I'm really looking forward to this.
什么
Excuse me?
拜托
Oh, please.
我知道你究竟是谁
I know who you really are.
你不是以西结
And it isn't Ezekiel.
我注意到你之前有点不安
I, um, noticed you look... kind of uncomfortable
就是萨姆提到我离开的事的时候
whenever Sam mentions my leaving.
他不知道是你让我离开的吗
Doesn't he know that you told me to leave?
是这样的
Here's the deal.
萨姆为封闭地狱而做测试时
When Sam was doing the trials to seal up hell,
受了很重的伤
it messed him up.
知道吗
Okay?
第三道测试几乎害死了他
The third one nearly killed him.
如果我让他做完了 他就真死定了
If I'd let him finish, it would have.
他现在还没痊愈
He's still messed up bad.
你说以西结
You said the angel Ezekiel
帮忙治好了他
helped heal him.
我得想尽一切办法把他救回来
Look, I got to do anything I can to get him back.
如果因此我们必须跟你
Now, if that means that we keep our distance from you
保持一段时间的距离
for a little while, then...
那我也没办法
then I don't have a choice.
我虽然不好受 但我只能如此
I don't feel good about it, but I don't have a choice.
你能帮忙真的很好 小卡
It's great to have your help, Cass.
但我们不能同行
Okay, but we just can't work together.
放心 我不是来揭露你的
Relax. I'm not here to out you.
但我很好奇 为什么说你是以西结
But I am curious, why Ezekiel?
他们说他是个好天使
They say he is a good
而且很高尚
and honorable angel.
也就是跟你正好相反
Everything they say you are not.
我明白了
I see your point...
嘉德利尔
Gadreel.
那些关于我的传闻 不是真的
The stories about me, they are not true.
但几千年来
And yet you spent countless thousands of years
你一直被关在天堂最阴暗的地牢里
locked in heaven's darkest dungeon,
如今 你又躲在一个人的身体里
and now you're hiding in this human
而且装作是以西结
posing as Ezekiel.
真悲剧啊
Tragic.
把你关起来让他伤透了心
It broke his heart to lock you away, you know?
你曾是上帝最信任的天使
You were God's most trusted.
所以他才选择你去守护花♥园♥
That's why he chose you to protect the garden.
你唯一的任务 就是不让邪恶进入
Your one task was to keep evil from entering...
不让邪恶玷污他珍爱的创造 人类
From befouling his cherished creation, mankind,
你却辜负了他
and you failed him.
那不是我♥干♥的
Not my doing.
不论如何 毒蛇溜了进去
Well, for whatever reason, the serpent entered.
人间有了邪恶
The earth is cursed with evil.
总得有人负责啊
Someone had to be blamed.
你想要我怎么样 梅塔特隆
What is it you want of me, Metatron?
只是想跟你成为朋友
Just to be your friend.
你我是老交情了
You and I go back a long way.
而且是我释放了你
I was actually the one who freed you.
你
You?
就是我让所有天使坠落的
I was the one who caused all the angels to fall.
包括那些被囚禁的
Including the imprisoned ones.
不客气
You're welcome.
天堂没有天使了
No angels are in heaven.
一个都没了吗
None at all.
没了 起初 我以为我会喜欢这样
No, and you know, at first, I thought I would love it.
但那里真的好大啊
But it's a big place.
我一个人无聊死了
My solitude is getting tedious.
所以呢
And so?
所以
And so...
B计划
Plan "B."
按照上帝最初的意愿 重建天堂
Rebuild heaven as the place God envisioned it,
但是只带上几个精心挑选的人
only with a handpicked few.
不要巴塞洛缪这种臭官僚
No more anemic functionaries like Bartholomew.
不要蠢天使
And no more stupid angels.
或许带上几个好玩的
Maybe some funny ones.
你曾是他最信任的 嘉德利尔
You were his most trusted, Gadreel.
你想恢复名誉吗
You want to take back your reputation,
重回以前的那个天堂
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表