忆往昔
天使在互相屠♥杀♥
Angels are slaughtering one another.
战斗全面展开
It's open warfare.
究竟发生了什么
What happened here?
一个奇怪的天使走进来
A strange angel arrived.
他说他为新的上帝工作
He said he worked for the new God.
我会找到梅塔特隆 让他付出代价
I will find Metatron, and I will make him pay.
领导天使来对抗我 卡西迪奥
Lead the angels against me, Castiel.
我知道你究竟是谁 嘉德利尔
I know who you really are. Gadreel.
你想要我怎么样 梅塔特隆
What is it you want of me, Metatron?
重建天堂
Rebuild heaven.
你想做我的副手
You want to be my second-in-command,
那就证明你能做得来
prove you're ready.
你找到他的时候 和他说"波基普西"
When you find him, say "Poughkeepsie."
波基普西
Poughkeepsie.
那是我们的撤退暗号♥
It's our go word.
意思是"放下一切马上跑"
It means "Drop everything and run."
夺回控制权 萨姆 把他驱赶出去
Take control, Sam! Cast him out!
梅塔特隆让嘉德利尔杀了凯文
Metatron made Gadreel kill Kevin.
这下就都能说得通了
It would explain a lot.
不 动手吧
No. Do it.
杀了我
Kill me!!
你就想要这个 不是吗
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
你可以坐在这儿烂掉了
Well, you can sit here and rot.
温家兄弟抓住我也是你计划的一部分吗
Was the Winchesters grabbing me part of your plan?
那是个意外
That was a surprise.
但有一件事我知道而他们不知道
But I know something they don't know --
那就是结局
the ending.
阿比顿 她是个恶魔
Abaddon. She's a demon...
她是一个地狱骑士
Who is a knight of hell.
你知道我从一个衣柜穿越过来
Do you know what I find the most shocking
最让我震惊的是什么吗
about time-traveling through a closet?
居然有人会让你来当地狱之王
Somebody thought it was a good idea to make you the king of hell.
我是你的王...
I am your k--
我们现在得先谈谈改朝换代的事
You and I are gonna talk about a regime change.
刻在子弹上的恶魔陷阱
A devil's trap carved into the bullet.
只是为了困住你
It's gonna keep you from smoking out.
地狱骑士可不好干掉呢
The knights of hell aren't exactly the dying kind.
但有样东西能杀死骑士
But there is something that can kill a knight.
第一刃
The first blade.
这可是该隐的血印
It's the bloody mark of cain.
没有印记 刀就没用
Without the mark, the blade is useless.
血印能被转移到配得上它的人身上
The mark can be transferred to someone who's worthy.
但你得清楚 这血印会给你带来重担
But you have to know, with the mark comes a great burden.
他们看到的是地狱之犬 恶魔的斗牛犬
They're seeing hellhounds, demonic pit bulls.
你能控制他们
You can control them?
去咬他
Sic him, boy!
看看你 一团糟
Look at you. You're a mess.
是你们的DNA
It's your DNA.
我的瘾
It's my addiction.
让人欲罢不能
It makes you needy.
她把我的一切都汇报给了阿比顿
She reported everything I did back to Abaddon.
苏格兰 利斯
你说什么
What's that, you say?
请进
"come in"?
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是家族的朋友
I'm a friend of the family.
我想要你
And I want you.
我根本不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
但请你走吧 谢谢
But you'll be takin' your leave now. Thank you.
是啊 你在收拾行李呢
Yes. You're packing.
要去殖民地吧
Sailing for the colonies.
我都知道
I know all about it.
计划变了
Change of plans.
这是怎么回事
What's this, then?
我们要开聚会吗
Are we having a party?
是啊
Yes.
告别会
A farewell party.
[咒语]
Kah-nee-lah, poo-goh,
[咒语]
Kah-nee-lah!
[咒语]
Kah-nee-lah!
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第二十一集
地狱之王
她手里拿着一大块披萨
She has a big slice of pizza in her hand
是我们刚在街角的店里买♥♥的
we just got from the place around the corner,
结果一只海鸥停在了她头上
and a seagull landed on her head
扑扇翅膀 让她手忙脚乱
and started flapping and distracted her
另一只海鸥突然就冲过来
while another seagull swooped in.
这简直太棒了
I can't tell you how great it feels
终于能放假一晚了 是吧
to finally have a night off, right, guys?
然后另一只海鸥
Uh, this other seagull came...
远离一切压力
Get away from all the pressure, you know?
总之 之后大家就都没吃披萨了
A-anyways, so, no one had any pizza after that.
-不过我也没法抱怨 -那只鸟啊
- 'course, I can't really complain... - You just see the bird...
毕竟老大亲自选中了我
being handpicked by the big man himself.
我不能说的
I'm not really supposed to talk about it.
因为是梅塔特隆嘛
'cause it's Metatron.
梅塔特隆怎么了
What about Metatron?
他现在要指望我了
Well, uh... he's come to depend on me.
我们关系很好
So, you know, we're...tight.
我得说
And I have to say,
我现在理解他的设想了
I've come to appreciate the met-man's vision.
他的设想
His vision?
他把我们扔出了天堂
He threw us all out of heaven!
不不 要着眼大局
No, no, no, no. Big picture.
他要把那里重新整顿一番
He's giving the place a makeover,
只把一些精英带回去
bringing back the chosen few,
首先就是那些他看好的精英
starting with the, uh, chosen chosen few,
懂我意思吧
if you, uh, know what I mean.
现在时局很危险
These are dangerous times.
你说话该小心点
You have to be careful what you say.
难说会刮到谁耳朵里
You never know who might be listening.
我什么都没说啊
I said nothing.
你说的够多了
Oh, you said plenty.
看来你觉得你非得
Apparently, you felt the need
跟人说你和梅塔特隆的关系
to discuss your relationship with Metatron...
-和他的策略 -不是的
- His strategies... - No.
都是秘密信息
...privileged information.
你就那么说了出来 这样做是有后果的
You speak that freely, and there are consequences,
你马上就会知道是什么了
as you're about to find out.
那是他吗
Is that...him?
是的
It is.
是这里吗
This is the address.
禁止进入 闲人免进 中♥央♥城市电力公♥司♥
请跟我来 指挥官现在就见你们
If you'll follow me, the commander will see you now.
指挥官
The commander?
长官
Sir.
解散
Um...dismissed.
他太守规矩了
He can be a little stuffy.
指挥官啊
So...commander?
不是我的主意
Yeah, not my idea.
他们没有领袖 一定要跟随我
They had no leader, and they insisted on following me.
我们懂的 你是个大牛
Yeah. No, we get it. You're a rock star.
巴塞洛缪死了
Bartholomew is dead.
玛拉基被嘉德利尔所杀
Malachi was murdered by Gadreel,
梅塔特隆如今这么强大
and with Metatron as powerful as he is now,
我总得有所作为
I needed to do something.
看来天使之战是不可避免了
So this war between angels is really gonna happen, huh?
除非我能通过外交手段解决梅塔特隆
Not if I can find a diplomatic option for getting rid of Metatron.
我看你别指望了
Good luck with that.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表