我心情糟透了
I was messed up, man.
凯文死了 而我...
Kevin was dead, and I...
不知道自己到底怎么了
I don't know what I was.
好吧
Okay.
可能现在也不知道
Hell, maybe I still don't.
但是...
But, uh...
我知道我在这过程中伤害了你
I know I took a piece of you in the process,
对于这个...
and for that...
游戏规则变了 你明白吗
Somebody changed the playbook, man, you know?
就好像正确的变成了错误的
It's like what -- what -- what's right is wrong
而错误的变得更离谱 而且...
and what's wrong is more wrong, and...
我只知道当...
I just know that when...
我们在一起时...
when we rode together...
我们能为彼此分担痛苦
We split the crappiness.
是啊
Yeah.
那...
So...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
但有些东西找不回来了 迪恩
But something's broken here, Dean.
我并不是不承认 我...
I'm not saying that it's not. I...
我只是觉得我们得把问题说明白
I just think maybe we need to put a couple w's on the board
然后度过这一关
and we get past all this.
我看不行
I don't think so.
不 我也想 但是...
No, I-I wish, but...
我们看待事情的方式不一样了
We don't... see things the same way anymore --
关于我们在这些事中扮演的角色
our roles in this whole thing.
就像在教堂里时
Back in that church,
劝我放弃关闭地狱
talking me out of boarding up hell?
还有骗我让嘉德利尔附身于我
Or -- or tricking me into letting Gadreel possess me?
我无法信任你 你本该是我可以信任的人
I can't trust you -- not the way I thought I could,
我也曾以为我能信任你
not the way I should be able to.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
无论发生什么...
Whatever happened...
我们是家人 好吗
we are family, okay?
听你的口气 好像这样就行了
You say that like it's some sort of cure-all,
好像就因为我们是家人
like it can change the fact
就可以不去管我们之间的一切问题
that everything that has ever gone wrong between us
其实都是因为我们是家人
has been because we're family.
那怎么 我们从此不再是家人了吗
So, what -- we're not family now?
我是说 你想我们好好合作
I'm saying, you want to work?
可以
Let's work.
但如果你还想做兄弟...
If you want to be brothers...
这就是我的条件
Those are my terms.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表