剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
You're a natural.
好了好了
Oh, okay, okay.
干得好 干得不错
Good job. Good job out there.
不敢相信安塞尔居然在学开车
Can't believe Ansel's learning to drive.
那是我生命中最紧张的十分钟 好吗
That's the most stressful 10 minutes of my life, okay?
你肯定让他很不好过
Well, you're not making it easy on him.
不敢想象去学习操作被称为车的死亡机器
Can't imagine learning on that death trap you call a car.
行 好吧
Okay. Alright.
格雷在哪里
Where's Grey?
在他的办公室里
In his office.
他说有一大堆工作要做
He said he got a bunch of work to do,
但说真的 我听得出来他在里面打游戏
but, honestly, I know what a video game sounds like.
我很懂的
I'm hip.
格雷是在
Grey is, uh...
后悔跟我们合伙吗
Regretting this partnership?
老实说托奇 我不明白你为什么不后悔
Honestly, Tookie, I don't know why you're not.
你记得自己说过"这个社区需要我"吗
What -- What happened to, uh, "The streets need me"?
-我在变老 -是啊
- I'm getting older. - u202dMm.
是时候做一些更合法的事了
It's time I do something more legitimate.
你的口气像劳拉
You sound like Laura.
是啊 她毕竟是我妻子
Yeah, well, she's my wife.
你知道的 你没必要
You know, you don't have to, um,
为了取悦别人改变自己
change yourself to impress someone else.
为什么不呢 她就是这么做的
Why not? She did.
她改变了她的整个人生
She turned her whole life around.
我从未见过她那么开心
I've never seen her happier.
我爱她 黛克斯
I love her, Dex.
我不想被丢下
I don't want to be left behind.
你好 克莱尔
Oh. Hey. Claire.
我刚想去告诉你最新情况
I was just heading out to update you.
没用的 珍娜知道了
Well, it's no use. Jenna knows.
她看到你和扎克在一起的时候就想明白了
She put it together when she saw you with Zack.
早晨她气势汹汹地来找我 我就
She came at me hard this morning, and...
我就躲起来了
I caved.
我从来就不擅长对我妹妹撒谎
I've never been any good at lying to my sister.
是啊 兄弟姐妹都能一眼看透我们
Mm. Siblings see through us.
就是啊
Yeah.
无论如何 她对我气疯了
Anyway, she lost her mind on me.
她下了决心要嫁给那个男人
She's determined to marry that man
无论你挖出了他的什么黑料
no matter what you dig up.
所以 这是给你忙了这么久的补偿
So, this should cover your time spent.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管怎么样 我什么都没找到
Uh, for what it's worth, I didn't find anything.
我想扎克和珍娜在一起会过得很幸福
I think that Zack and Jenna will be really happy together.
我也祈祷你会是对的
Well, I pray you're right.
你知道吗 这真是太有趣了
You know, it's so funny.
大部分小姑娘都梦想着她们自己的婚礼
Most little girls dream of their own wedding...
我却总是幻想着珍娜的婚礼
...but I always dreamt of Jenna's.
我只是真的希望她有一场应得的童话婚礼
I just really want her to have the fairy tale she deserves.
尤其是在上一场之后
Ah, especially after the last one.
什么 什么上一场
Hmm? What last one?
就是 珍娜之前结过婚
Uh, uh, well, Jenna was married before.
对吧
Right?
没有 你为什么这样想
No. Why would you think that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一定是把她和另一个案子弄混了
I must be thinking of another case.
发生什么了
What happened?
你父亲让我签了一份共同保密协议
Your dad made me sign an NDA.
一旦发现我泄密就能吊销我的调查员执照
He finds out I talked, they can pull my investigator's license.
我们认识多久了
How long we known each other?
我不是唯一一个不满意的人
I wasn't the only one who was unhappy,
但我是唯一一个去投诉的人
but I was the only one who complained.
我告诉人力资源部我想填个报告
I told HR I wanted to file a report,
第二天他们就开除了我
and the next day, they fired me.
什么样的投诉
What kind of complaints?
你知道你父亲曾经用订书机
You know your dad once chucked a stapler
砸一个助手的头吗
at an assistant's head?
你亲眼看见的吗
You see that happen?
不
No.
若你能让她匿名 我就能让她站出来
I can get her to talk if you keep her name out of it.
我很乐意听有关我父亲的任何投诉
I'd love to hear anyone's complaints about my father.
如我所料
As I suspected.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你是不是没敲门就进了我办公室
Did you just walk into my office without knocking?
你从来不听我的话 你拒人千里
You never listen to me. You're distant.
你从不对我的想法有丝毫在意
You pay no attention to my ideas.
我就是来给你出主意的 格雷
I'm an ideas guy, Grey.
我在努力为你赚钱
I'm trying to make you money.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你在看那支枪吗
Are you looking at the gun?
-我没有在看枪 -你是想枪杀我吗
- I'm not looking at the gun. - Are you thinking of shooting me?
不 我没有想枪杀你
No, I'm not thinking of shooting you.
托奇 这是我祖父传下来的传家宝
Tookie, it's an heirloom from my grandfather.
这不重要
It's not a big deal.
但我要告诉你什么事很重要
But I'll tell you what is a big deal --
你不敲门就闯进我的办公室
you barging into my office without knocking.
-你打电子游戏 -老兄这也不重要
- You're playing video games, - Stripes! It doesn't matter!
这就是拥有自己事业的美好之处
That's the beauty of owning your own business.
如果想要合作成功的话
Look, if this partnership's gonna work...
合作
Partnership?
这不是合作 托奇
This is not a partnership, Tookie!
我允许你把卡车停在我的酒吧外面
I let you park your truck outside of my bar,
不收你租金
and I don't charge you rent.
你觉得是帮我的忙吗
You think you're doing me the favor?
你的厨师不干了 铺天盖地的差评
Your chef quit. You're drowning in bad reviews.
是我在帮你的忙
I'm doing the favor here.
我又没求着你来
Well, I didn't ask you to come.
随便你怎么想
If that's how you feel.
不是我怎么想 这是事实
It's not how I feel. It's the truth.
我没求着你来 我也不希望你留在这
I didn't ask you to come, and I don't want you here.
好
Okay.
我想说的是
Alright. u202dW-What I'm trying to say is,
我们就 坚持完实验周
let's just... finish this trial week
-然后聊一聊 -你知道吗
- and have a conversation... - Yeah, yeah, you know what?
我不干了
I'm done here, okay?
我托奇从来不需要别人帮忙
Tookie does not need favors ever!
这就是你喜欢的样子吧
This is how we like it, huh?
安静 平和 私密
Quiet. Peaceful. Intimate.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
你为什么雇佣我
Why did you hire me?
我为什么雇你
Why did I hire you?
因为你工作努力
'Cause you're a hard worker,
你很 你很聪明 擅长这份工作
you're--you're smart, you're good at this.
托奇工作努力
Tookie is a hard worker.
他很聪明 他也很擅长这份工作
He's smart. He's good at this.
冷静点
Okay, take it easy.
我没有解雇托奇
I didn't fire Tookie.
你看过我们的盈利和亏损吗
Have you looked at our PNLs?
盈利和亏损 你什么时候对经济情况感兴趣了
PNLs? Since when are you interested in our financials?
你看看吧
Just look at them.
不要担心钱的事
Don't start worrying about our numbers.
好吧 你知道吗
Alright. Fine. You know what?
这几天我们多卖♥♥了几杯鸡尾酒
We sold a few extra cocktails in the last couple days.
这又怎样 这是现在的趋势 我们没事的
So what? It's a fad. We're good.
哥们
Dude.
什么时候再供应那些墨西哥卷饼
When you bringing those tacos back?
你也添乱吗 丹尼
Et tu, Denny?
还以为你周四晚上去打桥牌呢
Thought you had bridge on Thursday night.
什么
What...
迈尔斯·霍夫曼 你干什么好事了
Miles Hoffman, what have you done?
充满敌意的领导
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表