剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
《树墩镇侦探》前情提要
Previously on "Stumptown"...
我去的是一个同类小组
It's a peer-to-peer group that I go to.
你也应该来
You should come.
全国各地的退伍军人和现役军人
Vets and active military from all over the country
只要他们在镇上就可以拜访
drop in whenever they're in town.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我上头的人呢
The people I work for?
他们还干更大的活
They're into something way bigger.
我想知道他们还想干什么
I wanna know what else they're up to.
我想知道大计划
I wanna know the bigger play.
我们搞到了一些超出我们处理能力的东西
We stumbled into something above our pay grade.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
霍夫曼 我们有麻烦了
Hoffman, we have a problem.
你的团伙是怎么拿到海♥洛♥因♥的
How'd your crew score the heroin?
他们说他们偷了一辆送货卡车
They told me they boosted a delivery truck
毒品就在车厢里
and the drugs were on the back.
阿里埃塔
Arrieta.
你是个混♥蛋♥脏警
You're a jackass and you're dirty.
你要和偷了海♥洛♥因♥的人分赃
You're on the take with whoever got their heroin stolen?
现在怎么办
What's the plan now?
我找个人扮演买♥♥家
I get someone to front as a buyer.
我们需要你的帮助 黛克斯
We need your help, Dex.
后视镜
Rear view mirror?
没问题
Check.
-侧视镜 -没问题
- Side view? - Check.
-刹车 -没问题
- Brake? - Check.
-转向灯 -没问题
- Turn signal? - Check.
安全带
Seat belt?
没问题
Check.
手
Hands?
没问题
Check.
好了 老弟
Okay, buddy.
我们吃吧
Let's eat.
给你
Here you go.
你的
For you.
汉堡真美味
Mmm. Good burger.
黛克斯 我什么时候能开车
Dex, when do I get to drive?
喇叭响了 安塞尔 慢点
Horns blaring Ansel, slow down!
别看我 看路
Well, don't look at me! Look at the road!
看这个
Look at this --
我不想死
I don't want to die.
一切自有定时 老弟
All in good time, buddy.
一切自有定时
All in good time.
树墩镇侦探
第一季 第十三集
你能解释下这个吗
Can you explain this?
看起来像申请表
It looks like an application.
上面还有你的笔记
With your handwriting on it.
是我帮忙填写的
Well, I helped fill it out.
-这是你的主意吗 -我这么说了吗
- So, it was your idea? - Did I say that?
肯定是别人教唆他的
Well, he got it from somewhere.
也许他厌倦了别人
Well, maybe he's sick of having people
每天开车带他 懂吗
drive him around all the time, okay?
他希望独♥立♥一点
He wants a little independence.
-我觉得这很正常 -不 这很危险
- And I think that's normal. - No, it's dangerous.
你不觉得自己有点反应过度了吗
Don't you think you're overreacting just a little bit?
我的职责就是保护他
It is my job to protect him.
行吧 那你别签了
Fine. Then don't sign it.
行啊 让我当坏人
Yeah, sure. Make me the bad guy.
反正我不是他的法定监护人
Well, I'm not his legal guardian.
所以没错 由你说了算
So yes, it's up to you.
听着 安塞尔喜欢车
Look, Ansel likes cars.
他想开车
He wants to drive.
你猜怎么着 你弟弟是个爷们
Guess what? Your brother's a dude.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
-是的 -没有
- Yeah. - No.
无论如何 我们开始吧
Either way, let's get started.
名字
Name?
怎么 我们还角色扮演了
What're we, role playing now?
回答问题就是了
Just answer the question.
克莉丝特
Chrystal.
克莉丝特姓什么
Chrystal what?
这混球是来真的吗
Is this jackass for real?
她刚叫了我混球吗
She just call me a jackass?
听着 我们对彼此的了解越少
Look, the less we know about each other,
那如果我们有人被抓时
the less chance we rat each other out
供出对方的几率也越小
if one of us gets pinched.
而且你们竟然不知道这一点
And the fact that you guys don't know that
说明了你们是一群娘炮
tells me you're a bunch of chooches.
你们只需要知道我有一百万现金
All you need to know is I have a million dollars cash
在离这不远的地方
not far from here.
而你们 你们有一堆海♥洛♥因♥
And you, you have a ton of heroin
必须赶紧出手 免得你们犯什么蠢错
that you need to unload before you make a stupid mistake
结果进了监狱或死了或更糟
and end up in jail or dead or worse.
相信我 还有比死更糟的
And trust me, there is a worse.
那我们交易吧
So...shall we make a deal?
她说"娘炮"时我就被说动了
I mean, she had me at "chooches."
别低估了这群人
Don't underestimate these guys.
他们很自不量力
They're in over their heads.
所以他们的举动难以预测
That makes them unpredictable.
一旦你见到利奥 就等他打电♥话♥
Once you meet Leo, you wait for him to call.
-如果他... -让我猜猜
- If he does -- - Wild guess --
我给他们钱 我拿走毒品
I give them the money, and I take the drugs.
你有必要这么嘲讽吗
Is the sarcasm really necessary?
这事很严肃
This is serious.
-我知道 -最后一点
- I know. - One last thing --
-这是什么 -基本的文件样本
- What's this? - Basic boilerplate stuff.
保护部门免受法律诉讼
Protects the department against lawsuits
虽然极度不可能 但假如你被杀了
in the highly unlikely event that you're killed --
或残废了
Or maimed.
我也得签一份
I had to sign one, too.
残废了
Maimed?
你进去就出来
You'll be in and out.
没有人会伤残
No one's getting maimed.
桌子是脏的
Table is dirty.
肯定是有人刚弄脏了
Must'a just happened.
不 那儿有10个位置 就在眼前
No, there were 10 spots, right in front.
而且才走了半个街区 停车免费
And for a half a block walk, we park for free.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
要 你们这里有什么吃的
Yeah. What kind of food do you serve here?
汉堡和薯条
Burgers and fries.
那不写了吗 汉堡和薯条
It says so right there -- burgers and fries.
我刚问的是他 他是这儿的员工
I asked him. He works here.
我正看着他的眼睛
I'm looking him right in the eyes.
我就问他一个简单的问题 你非得回答
I ask him a simple question, yet you have to answer.
你可能是史蒂芬·霍金的
You know, you could be Stephen Hawking,
我可以问你弦理论
I could ask you about string theory,
她非得替你回答
she'd answer for you.
你们想坐哪里
Well, where do you want to sit?
现在他想听我的意见了
Oh, now he wants my opinion.
对 像我巴不得痛风一样
Yes. Like I want gout.
你知道吗 你爱坐哪坐哪
You know what? Sit where you like.
我把这强大的权力让与你
I cede to you that awesome power.
谢谢
Thank you.
把这句话当作你的墓志铭吧
Let it be on your tombstone.
莫里斯·齐夫金在此处长眠
"Here lies Morris Zivkin.
他的人生 不说也罢
His life? Meh.
但起码他坐在了他喜欢的地方
But at least he sat where he liked."
相信我 如果明天我要去我的坟墓
Well, believe me, if I went to my grave tomorrow...
你也得一起去 纯粹出于恶意
...you'd come with me, out of spite.
怎么了
What's up?
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表