剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
然后去拿我们的钱
and get our money.
波特兰最佳蒸馏咖啡
-你好 -黛黛黛黛
- Hey, what's up? - De-- De-- De-- De--
安塞尔 你没事吧
Ansel, you okay?
黛克斯丢下我走了
Dex left without me.
什么意思 她去哪里了
What does that mean? Where did she go?
黛克斯去哪里了
Where did Dex go?
我不知道 她没开车
I don't know. She wasn't driving.
待着别动
Just hold tight, okay?
霍夫曼
Hoffman.
我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯朋友 格雷·麦卡农
This is Dex Parios' friend, Grey McConnell.
黛克斯可能出了什么事
Something might have happened to Dex, okay?
有两个人开着她的车走了
Two guys left in her car.
她...她可能被绑♥架♥了
Sh-- She might have been kidnapped.
等着
Hold on.
所有单位 寻找一辆橙色92款野马
All units, be on the lookout for an orange '92 Mustang GT.
可能是绑♥架♥
Possible abduction.
有酸味但有泥土的回味
...it's tart but has an earthy finish.
我觉得是埃塞俄比亚
I'm going with Ethiopian.
肯尼亚
Kenyan.
听起来后面有人不耐烦了
Hey! Sounds like somebody's getting a little nervous back there.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
警♥察♥以为尼娜回家了
The police think Nina's home.
我遵守了我的约定
I've held up my end.
你最好不要食言
Now you better hold up yours.
*谁能想到你会来*
* Who'd have believed you'd come along*
*手啊*
*Hands*
有车
The Car!
她在哪里
Where is she?
出口
迈克尔 迈克尔 我们得赶紧走
Michael! Michael, we have to go!
不然他们就回来了
We have to go before they come back!
磁带
拜托 我们只是在闹着玩
Come on! We were just kidding around!
所有单位 橙色野马
All units, orange Mustang GT
被发现顺着埃尔德路往东开了
spotted heading east on Alder.
2510号♥响应
Unit 2510 responding.
我带我孙女回家了 谢谢
I'll take my granddaughter home now, thank you.
奶奶
Ama!
愚蠢的孩子
Stupid boy.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot
接下来就交给我们吧 黛克斯
We got it from here, Dex.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
后备箱里还有两个
There's two more in the trunk.
你还好吧
Hey, how you doing?
尼娜 我真的很抱歉
Look, Nina, I'm really sorry.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我只是在做我该做的
I was...just doing my job.
看来你可能真的是合适的人选
Suppose you might have been the right person for it.
你真是擅长说不像道歉的道歉
Wow. You always were the master of the non-apology apology.
好吧
Fine.
把这个拿到后面去 好吗
Take this out back, okay?
好吧 垃圾
Okay. Trash.
谢了 伙计
Thank you, man.
看啊 看来他喜欢我了
Well, look at this. Looks like I got a bar.
恭喜你
Congrats.
以及 谢谢你
And, uh...thank you.
为什么
For what?
因为你和安塞尔的关系
Well, for...how you are with Ansel,
还有永远挺我 把我从麻烦里救出来
and...for always bailing me out, calling me out on my crap.
还有免费啤酒 你最喜欢了
And for the free beer, which you like.
最主要是为这个
Yeah, for that most of all.
这...这不算什么
It's... You know, it's nothing.
才不是呢 这很重要
No, it's not. It's everything.
女士
Ma'am...
考夫曼
Kauffman.
我想着你可能会在这里
I, uh, thought you might be here.
我还想着 你可能想要回这个
I also thought, uh, you might want this back.
哇哦
Oh, wowzer.
你不打算单膝跪地吗
You're not gonna get down on one knee?
-不了 -拜托
- Nah. - Come on.
-不用吗 -你不想的
- No? - You don't want that.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 尼娜的事原本很可能会以悲剧收场
So, listen, things could have really gone bad with Nina,
因为有你 所以有个好结果 所以谢谢你
and they didn't 'cause of you, so...thank you.
我就当这是在夸我了
Well, I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
你是该这么觉得
You should.
我可能会后悔这么说
Um, I may regret saying this,
人们有时候会遇上各种问题
but sometimes people have problems, alright?
都是一些警♥察♥
And they're the kind of problems
解决不了的问题
that police can't help with.
我有个干这行的朋友
I got a friend who's in that kind of jam.
我觉得他会需要你的帮助
I think he could use your help.
他会给你钱
He'll pay you.
好吧
Yeah, cool.
好了 如果你有兴趣 给他打个电♥话♥
Alright. Look, if you're interested, give him a call.
谢了
Thanks.
记得付清停车票钱 黛克斯
Pay your parking tickets, Dex.
我不想再逮捕你了
I don't want to have to arrest you again.
你还是有点想的
You kinda want to, though, a little bit.
你怎么看 我该打电♥话♥吗
What do you think? Should I call?
不 我不觉得你该打
No, I don't think you should call.
你有半数时间都找不到你的钥匙
You can barely find your keys half the time.
他说有钱拿
He said it would pay.
你真的在考虑这个吗
Are you honestly considering doing this?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许不会让我再惹麻烦了
Might keep me out of trouble.
也许 他回来了
It might. There he is.
-伙计 -我给你倒好水了
- Hey, buddy. - I got your water ready.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
糟糕不在场证明
俄勒冈州波特兰
老城
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表