剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
我们比较习惯独♥立♥调查
We're, uh, really accustomed to operating independently.
在这里 你们是联盟部落的客人
In here, you are guests of the confederated tribes.
我们期望能与你们联手调查 这一次
We look forward to working hand in hand...for once.
波特兰最佳蒸馏咖啡
要帮忙吗
Hey, you need a hand back there?
恕我直言 但你是树墩城最烂的快餐厨子
No offense, but you were the worst short-order cooks in Stumptown.
谁会往墨西哥卷饼上放芥末
Who puts mustard on a taco?
-就那一次 -你的脸怎么了
- That was one time. - What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
卷饼生意怎么样
How's the taco trade?
-一言难尽 -是吗
- Complicated. - Oh, yeah?
你还给我打工那会 卷饼就是卷饼
Back when you worked for me, a taco was a taco.
现在 各种竞争 各种社交媒体...
Now, all the competition, social media...
好像每个墨西哥人都需要米其林评级似的
It's like every taquito needs to win a Michelin star.
听着 托奇 你得帮我
Listen, Tookie, I need your help.
我要找巴克斯特·霍尔
I need to find Baxter Hall.
我怎么会知道他在哪
How would I know where he is?
得了吧 你可是混了20多年
C'mon. 20 years, rolling around in that tin can.
城里的情况谁有你熟
I mean, nobody knows the city like you.
-怎么说呢 我不在那个圈子里了 -你知道吗
- What can I say? I'm outta the loop. - Yeah, you know what?
你这只眼睛 在你撒谎时会轻微抽搐
Your eye...does this little twitch when you're lying.
就像你告诉你的顾客
Like when you tell your customers
你用的都是散养鸡的鸡肉
that your chicken's free-range.
我只用有机产品
I only use organic.
又来了 那个抽搐
There it is. Right there.
我们都知道你进的都是便宜货
We both know you buy everything on the cheap.
小点声 被人听见 我点评的评价就完了
Keep it down. Someone hears you and it's death by Yelp.
巴克斯特不好惹 黛克斯
Baxter's bad news, Dex.
他可能拿走了我需要的东西
Well, he may have taken something I need.
-那就给他 -那可不行
- Then let him have it. - That's not an option.
好吧
Alright.
之前我听说 但是绝对
Last I heard -- but on your life,
不能说是我说的
you didn't hear it from me...
他在老城区的反文化干活
...he was working out of the Counter Culture in Old Town.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 托奇 这次算我欠你
Thanks, Took, I owe you one.
别谢我 上图享找我 我需要"赞"
Don't thank me. Hit me on Instagram. I need the likes.
反文化
黛克斯
Dex.
好久不见
Long time.
你在这工作了
You're working here now.
是啊 那晚之后你再也没打给我
Yeah, you never called me after that night. I...
我以为我俩还挺投缘的呢
thought we hit it off.
我们不是睡过了吗 泰德
We slept together, though, didn't we, Ted?
-托德 -对 抱歉
- Todd. - R-Right. My bad.
抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
所以 我能不能进去
So, um...are you gonna let me in or not?
酷 谢了
Cool, thanks.
我是来见巴克斯特·霍尔的
Hey, uh, I'm here to see Baxter Hall.
跟我来
Alright, yeah.
巴克斯特·霍尔
Baxter Hall?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
这个...
Oh. Yeah. Uh...
我随口问问
I don't care.
你带钱来了吗
Did you bring the money?
带了
Yeah.
带了 钱在附近
Yeah, the, uh, the money is, um, nearby,
我要先见到那个女孩
but I'm gonna have to see the girl first.
女孩在附近
Girl is nearby.
但我需要一些保证
But I'm gonna need some assurances first.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- Are you a cop? - No.
警♥察♥都这么说
It's just -- that's what a cop would say, you know?
所以我要搜搜你身上有没有窃听器
So, I'm gonna have to check for a wire.
幸好我穿了我第二好的胸罩
Well, it's a good thing I wore my second-best bra.
真好笑
That's hilarious.
你们听见她说第二好的胸罩的了吗
Did you guys hear the thing about the second-best bra?
因为这是她第二好的胸罩
'Cause it's her second-best bra.
-搜 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
很多人都在找那个女孩
You know, there's a lot of people looking for the girl.
把她弄到这可不容易
It was not easy getting her here.
她肯定也激烈反抗了
I bet she put up a fight, too.
并没有 安保很烂
Eh, not really. It was lousy security.
很容易就把她带出来了
It was practically a milk run.
好吧 她在哪
Okay, so, where is she?
你真逗
Funny.
1970款庞蒂亚克GTO 山羊敞篷
1970 GTO. GOAT ragtop.
当世稀有
Oh, so rare.
漂亮吧
Ain't she gorgeous?
是啊 看 看 看看她
Yeah, I mean, look -- look at the -- look at her.
是吧
Right?
好了 我们
Okay, well, let's, uh,
来检查一下车况
do your little inspection thingy
然后我们就可以去数钱了
and then we'll go and count the money.
好
Yeah. Cool.
我就稍微看一下
Um...Yeah, I'll just take a little, uh, peek a roo.
可以 你随意
Yeah. Do your thing.
哇哦 车子不错
Ooh. Oh, she is nice.
满足你的所有要求 伙计
Got all the features that you asked for, my man.
真不错
Real nice.
那个 介意我听听响儿吗
Uh, hey, you mind if I listen to her purr?
随意 你出的钱
Be my guest. It's your hundred K.
没错
Right.
看看她声音如何
Let's see what she has to say, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
巴克斯特·霍尔
Baxter Hall?
当然 请便
Sure. Yeah. Go ahead.
-你是谁 -买♥♥家
- Who are you? - I'm your buyer.
那个女人为什么在我车里
Why is that woman in my vehicle?
别开枪
Don't shoot!
谁告诉我这一切都是假的
Somebody tell me that that didn't just happen.
谁都行
Anybody!
霍夫曼
我是霍夫曼
Hey, it's Hoffman.
我一直在联♥系♥你
I've been trying to get ahold of you.
好消息 尼娜被送回来了
Good news. Nina's been returned.
等等 什么
Wait, she what?
她回到了家人身边
She's back with her family.
不如你明天直接来局里
Why don't you come down to the station tomorrow
谈谈这事
and talk about it?
留着吧
Keep it.
沿路下去一英里放下了她
Dropped her off a mile down the road.
-毫发无损 -尼娜很聪明
- Not a hair out of place. - Well, Nina's sharp.
她肯定能提供足够线索抓住他们
I'm sure she gave the police enough to catch those guys.
是 时间问题而已
Yes, it's only a matter of time.
-听着 -我不知道怎么回事
- Uh, listen, - I don't know what happened.
我想直接跟尼娜谈
I'd like to talk to Nina in person.
她在她妈妈那里
She's with her mother.
也许现在不太方便
Maybe now is not the best time.
我听到流言 说有一个
I hear rumors of an incident
听描述很像你的女人和我们的前合伙人
involving our ex-associate Baxter Hall
巴克斯特·霍尔出了点小摩擦
and a woman fitting your description.
是 我 只是为了办事
Yeah, I was, um, trying to do the right thing.
我还小的时候 遇到过一场暴风雪
When I was a child, there was a snow storm.
一个男人来修烟囱
A man came out to fix the chimney.
他是个水管工 但我们只能找到他
A plumber. He was all we could find.
但还没修好 他就从屋顶上掉下来
But before he was finished, he fell through the roof,
结果屋顶漏洞 烟囱也没好
leaving us completely exposed with no chimney.
我希望
I certainly hope
你没有恶化我们和巴克斯特的冲突
you haven't escalated our troubles with Baxter.
你给我的定金 我不能留着
The advance you gave me -- keeping it wouldn't be right.
没必要 是我的错
That won't be necessary. It was my mistake.
就不该请水管工修烟囱
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表