剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表
I'd just moved here. I met my husband.
那么多美好的回忆
A lot of good memories.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 副队
Thank you, Lieutenant.
什么时候你馋了 你知道我在哪儿
Any time you get a craving, you know where to find me.
如果我不在 用图享也能找到我
If not, Instagram does.
-好的 -慢慢享用吧
- Okay. - Enjoy.
我真的觉得应该给你换个房♥间
I really think that we should change your room.
行啊 但何必呢
Yeah, but why bother?
他还是会想办法找到我的
He's just gonna find me again anyway.
况且有你陪我 我觉得很安全
Besides, when I'm with you, I feel safe.
霍夫曼告诉你要多久才能调取完
Did Hoffman tell you how long it was gonna take
你手♥机♥里的信息吗
to get the info off your phone?
没说 但他好像挺能干的
No, but he seems competent.
能干
Competent.
是的 是能干
Yes. He is that.
*你的世界是二维的*
*You see dimensions in two*
*不是善就是恶*
*State your case in black or white*
*可一旦事情稍微有点模糊*
*But when one little cross leads to shots*
*你咬紧牙关 寻求躲藏 小心翼翼*
*You grit your teeth, run for cover, so discreet*
*为什么他们不能言行一致*
*Why don't they do what they say?*
*直抒胸臆*
*Say what you mean
*一件件事像导火索*
*One thing leads to another*
*你对我说事情有些不对劲*
*You told me something wrong*
*我知道我太过信任*
*I know I listen too long*
*可一件件事像导火索*
*But then one thing leads to another*
我 我不能这样
I-I can't.
我 可能会丢了执照
I, uh, could lose my license.
可谁会发现呢
Yeah, but who's gonna find out?
我们排查了菲奥娜所有的社交媒体
We scoured all of Fiona's social media,
在评论里发现一些偏执的言论
found some obsessive behavior in the comments,
然后在大概70条消息里发现了
and then identified a similar language pattern
一种类似的语言模式
between 70 or so messages.
-是同一个人吗 -猛一看并不是
- Same person? - Not on the surface.
都用的是不同的名字
All different user names.
但我们进一步调查 发现很多用户名
But we looked into it, and many of the user names
是用同一个电子邮箱注册的
were authorized under a single e-mail address --
fionasangel22
fionasangel22.
你肯定找到人了
Tell me you got a name.
你能给我搞到一张菲奥娜的亲笔签名吗
You think you can get me Fiona's autograph?
不行
No.
-是给我 -不行
- It's for my s-- - No.
马丁·纽兰德
Martin Newtlander.
阿迪说他在森特尼尔的一家汽车旅馆里
Addy puts him at a motel in Centennial.
干得漂亮
Good work.
波特兰警局 开门
Portland Police Bureau. Open up.
站住
Stop!
追追追
Go! Go! Go!
这就是巡回演出的生活
So, this is what being on tour is like.
豪华酒店的房♥间
Fancy hotel rooms,
每天和不同的追星女孩睡觉
a different groupie in your bed each night.
黛克斯·帕里奥斯 你跟追星女孩
Dex Parios, you are the furthest thing
一点边都不沾
from a groupie.
我说不好
I don't know.
我为了一首翻唱菲克斯的歌♥火速脱了裤子
I dropped my pants pretty fast for a Fixx cover song.
本来我们是可以像这样子的
This could have been us, you know,
一起环游世界
traveling the world together.
这电♥话♥我得接
Ah, I got to get this.
不 没事 没事
Uh, no. No, no, no.
方便说 怎么了
Now's good. What's up?
我们找到了跟踪狂的身份
We got an I.D. on your stalker guy.
他叫马丁·纽兰德
His name's Martin Newtlander,
他在佛罗里达做传教士
and he's got priors in Florida.
让我猜猜 白种人 虚胖
Let me guess -- um, white, doughy,
很可能没结婚
and super not married?
一点没错
Amazing guess.
我在给你传他的大头照
I'm texting you his mug shot now.
看到了
Oh, there he is.
我一路跟踪他到东波特兰的一家汽车旅馆里
So, I tracked him to his motel in East Portland,
但让他给逃了
but, uh, he slipped away.
留意这家伙 黛克斯
Keep an eye out on this guy, Dex.
他肯定会去追杀菲奥娜的
He's definitely gunning for Fiona,
他犯的事太多了
and he's wrong 10 different ways.
好 多谢
Okay. Thanks.
还好吗
Is everything okay?
很好 没事
Uh, yeah, everything's fine.
阿尔瓦雷斯先生
Mr. Alvarez?
副队
Lieutenant.
出什么事了吗
Is there a problem?
我以为许可证的事都摆平了
I thought all the permit stuff was ironed out.
这次是我要找你帮忙
This time, I need a favor.
其实是你的专业意见
Your expert opinion, actually.
好的
Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
我自己也算是个主厨吧
Well, I am a bit of a chef myself.
其实就是个厨子
A cook, actually.
我试着做了一下
I dabble,
希望你能告诉我
and I just was hoping
你的感受是什么
you would tell me what you think.
你想让我尝尝你做的 这是什么
You want me to try your cooking? What is it?
这是一道费城美味
It's a Philly delicacy.
芝士牛排蛋卷
It's a cheesesteak egg roll.
当然了我加了点我自♥制♥的秘密配方
Of course I added my own little zhuzh.
芝士牛排蛋卷
Cheesesteak egg roll?
我不得不老实跟你说 我持怀疑态度
I have to be honest. I'm skeptical.
这里有很多会彼此夺味的食材
There's a lot of competing themes here.
在你批评之前
Well, why don't you try it first
何不先尝一下呢
before you lift your leg on it?
说得对 说得对
Fair. Fair.
酥脆
Crunchy.
多汁 奶酪味很足
Juicy. Cheesy.
很好吃
It's excellent.
你不过是说说罢了
You're -- You're just saying that.
我跟别人说洗手池的水
When I tell people the water at the hand-
是可以喝的
washing station is potable,
那才是说说而已
I'm just saying it.
但要说食物 我从来不骗人
With food, I never lie.
我也就是做个实验罢了
Well, I'm just experimenting...
芝士牛排厚蛋卷怎么样
What about a cheesesteak egg roll flauta?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
厚卷 就是多一层蛋卷
Flauta -- it's a hat on a hat.
当我一旦有了灵感 我必须要实现它
But when I get an inspiration, I have to run with it.
我能琢磨下这东西吗
Can I play with this a little?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Truly.
别客气
Be my guest.
糟糕不在场证明
客人越来越少了
Well, it's thinning out.
我们打烊之后你去干什么
What are you doing after we close?
今天月亮挺圆的
Well, it's a full moon,
我可能会变个形啊什么的
so I might squeeze in some shape-shifting.
也许变个吸血鬼
Maybe a little vampirism?
这个夜晚够长的话
If time permits.
你听说过激进诚实吗
You ever hear of radical honesty?
那跟普通的诚实
What's the difference between that
有什么区别
and regular honesty?
类似于使用了类固醇的诚实
It's like honesty on steroids.
理论上是说
The theory is,
展现你最深处的秘密
revealing your deepest secrets
为如果有所隐瞒就无法实现的
allows for an intimacy that wouldn't be possible
亲密关系创造条件
if you're hiding things.
你知道我们才刚认识吧
You know we just met, right?
剧集 | 树墩城侦探 | 导航列表